Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

I really like that Takao Aoki still cares about his fans. Smile
I need that Galux. Period. I really hope they make it.
The driver looks like assault to me. If anyone hasn't pointed that out... what are the chances of them making that Galux remake?
One more illustration on Aoki Takao's website:

[Image: takaovskai2017.jpg]

Looks like he chose to use the "vs" rather than "x" this time, haha! :P
To anyone wondering, he is just thanking fans for coming to his appearance and signing session at the CoroCoro 40th anniversary event at the Tokyo Sky Tree this weekend and he said he had a good time and was happy about it. Apparently some fans gave him letters and gifts. He is currently writing the next chapter that will appear in July's CoroCoro Aniki release, so he will be too busy to really post anything more until then.
I thought it was said a few pages back that the nexg issue of Aniki would be out on June 15, not July. Although July does make more sense since it's quarterly.
Yeah, it's June. He even says so in his post that he won't be able to respond to all the letters and gifts he received until after June.
Someone should've asked him about the fake fidget spinner news.
(May. 25, 2017  11:17 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Someone should've asked him about the fake fidget spinner news.

No offence but it is kinda off topic + it seemed like joke tbh
(May. 24, 2017  8:11 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I thought it was said a few pages back that the nexg issue of Aniki would be out on June 15, not July. Although July does make more sense since it's quarterly.

Yes, but CoroCoro issues are almost always "named" after the next month. So the CoroCoro that came out on May 15th was the June issue.
I thought it was different with Aniki though. Oh well.
Any Beyblade Burst releases set to drop around the time of this chapter's debut? Really gotta wonder what this one's gonna be about.
(May. 25, 2017  11:17 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Someone should've asked him about the fake fidget spinner news.

Is the Fidget Spinner fad a thing in Japan? If not, he'd probably just be confused lol.
(May. 29, 2017  11:12 PM)To Wrote:

Is the Fidget Spinner fad a thing in Japan? If not, he'd probably just be confused lol.
this is what he was referring to: http://www.animemaru.com/beyblade-creato...-spinning/
(May. 29, 2017  11:12 PM)To Wrote: Is the Fidget Spinner fad a thing in Japan? If not, he'd probably just be confused lol.
Not sure. I've seen those things in Akihabara and Shinjuku's stores, but I haven't seen any Japanese guy fidgeting with it yet, not even on public transportation. They mostly read mangas or play with their phones, or just go 'inemuri' and sleep. However I saw westerners using them quite a lot.
Nevertheless, I doubt he'd be able to answer such a question, considering he doesn't understand a single word of English xD
New image in Takao Aoki's website (homepage):

[Image: hp0601.jpg]

I think that we can confirm that in the next chapter we are going to see the full cast together again (?)
Maybe if they are reunited there is a narrative reason...an old or new villain is behind the corner..?
mariah looked cuteee in chapter 3, hope we eventually see a galux. I could die happy.
O be still my beating heart. I am so happy! Thank you guys so much for all your work!
(Jun. 06, 2017  10:57 PM)TBB Wrote: O be still my beating heart. I am so happy! Thank you guys so much for all your work!

And this will continue for the next chapter for sure hah. I am ready.
In next chapter it seems like Yuriy Ivanov will come.
And in Puzzle and Dragons Tyson will be character and it'll free gift of Corocoro Aniki 9th issue (Android Only)
[Image: bf8MPvF.jpg]
[Image: LGxrauf.jpg]
I edited your post: his last name is NOT "Valkov", and it is preferable to use the original name anyway.

How do you know that he will be there too?
Posting the proof for everyone:

[Image: DBzTbO-UIAEuQ_o.jpg]