Bad/Unpopular Beyblades You Secretly Love

Ive been scared to say this but aB 4M Sp. hard launch
(Dec. 24, 2017  4:39 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: burst:- Storm Sprigan (it had like perfect  design for attack type despite it had bad teeths), Blast Jinus (its gimmick kinda works but bad teeths ruined it. its concept is something I really liked. its like E230MB but Guard solves problem of getting OSed by left spin. it can deal damage and defend without suffering damage. its perfect) and Kries Satan
MFB:-  Beat Lynx (Hasbro) (because it looks cool lol), Rock Zurafa (really liked concept of R145)
HMS:-  Round Shell MS (pretty much same as bJ)
PLA:- Tripio (it flies! hehe), Driger MS,  Bistol (#theunbeatable10bBistool)

Eyyyy nice! More love for Round Shell MS!

Oh yeah a few I forgot to mention was Rock Giraffe R145WB, I wasn't sure if it was considered unpopular but I guess it's not considered good. I just love Rock Giraffe for the colour scheme, cool parts and it was probably one of the better stock defense MFBs at the time. It's my second favourite MFB behind Death Quetzalcoatl.

I forgot to say Draciel MBD too, but only because I thought it was popular and that the parts, the BB mainly had some use. I love the compact and simple design of it! I've always always wanted it.
Seaborg and Seaborg 2 were pretty cool aesthetically in my opinion. Too bad Whale crusher (not quite sure if this is the right name?) broke really easily. Back in the early 2000's, my first beyblade was actually a fake Seaborg.
Draciel MS: oh boy... it looks nice though, even though you can only use Circle Wide :v
Oh and Flame Libra T125ES (not sure if it's right either) was pretty cool too, although ES would lose balance like crazy. I just love free spinning gimmicks to be honest :v
metal fight-

Poison Serpent:I love the design. Reiji was awesome in the anime. but its just so bad in actual battles.

Evil Gemios:Im a Gemini. and it looks awesome. but again. as is with Poison Serpent. its bad in battle.
plastic gen: trypio, it was just sooo unique at its time and its owner was also quite fitting but in battle it just never served its purpose or any other for that matter
metal fight: 1:dark wolf, i always thought it had that evil flare and it looked cool and intimidating i would always battle with it but in the end it never really was that good. 2: sol blaze, now this bey was one of the hottest looking beys at its time [lol "hottest"] it looked cool both in real life and in the movie being advertised as an "ultimate type" but,it ended up being completely useless
burst: Mad minoboros [quarter quake], this wasnt the worst bey but its just not competitive and all its parts are outclassed but it still looks cool during battle and is just as beautiful as it is fast.
I love Storm Spriggan, Wild Wyvern, and Jail Jormugand and they suck at burst defense.
Hasbro's non hyperblade duo icetitan 230 WD or in the combo I love to use MF duo Bull 90/100 WD

The fusion wheel is extremely hollow but basically a perfect circle. On 90 the fusion wheel almost touches the stadium but on WD it has such a low center of mass so it is quite balanced and will take the center and not give up. No beyblade can get under it and it is circular so hitting it like that doesn't do much. It is quite the fun combo.
my favourite beyblade
fake wyvron armed massive
even sieg x3 cannot defeat it.
(Dec. 31, 2017  11:09 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: my favourite beyblade
I hate it when people say things like this. Even top-tier combos are beatable, and fakes are even weaker than their usual counterparts. No way this survives against Sieg if you're launching Sieg properly.

This is for bad beys anyways, not good ones.
(Jan. 03, 2018  4:00 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2017  11:09 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: my favourite beyblade
I hate it when people say things like this. Even top-tier combos are beatable, and fakes are even weaker than their usual counterparts. No way this survives against Sieg if you're launching Sieg properly.

Well to be fair, he did say it was a fake one. He probably thought a beyblade, no matter which one being fake counted.
(Jan. 03, 2018  4:00 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2017  11:09 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: my favourite beyblade

Magikhorse, I know even talking about fakes is not a good idea. But the minor mistakes of their manufacturers are causing them to burst not easily
For plastic gen
Dranzer S- Didn't like bit beast that were woth villans back then, but didn't admit that Dranzer S wad awesome.
Dracial line- My Chinese Constellation is the Black Tortoise/Chimera
Phantom Fox - Cheaky bey

Metal Fight
Lightning L-Drago: Didn't like dragons as evil, lol
Ray Striker/Unicorno: Never liked the bey, except the tip driver
Storm Aquario: My star constellation is Aquario
Big Bang Pegasus: Thought it was too oppe, lol
Phantom Orion: Same thing as ^, but better

Burst
Victory Valkyrie: Too chicken to even think about beys breaking <---hungry lol XD
Obelisk Odin Blue: Love the colour of the layer
Arc Bahamut: Teeth are bad, but still like the bey
Dranzer S: Teeth are not strong enough to support contact points
Dragoon S: Nostalgia, but bad

Tbh, don't had too much beys that I secretly like. Like them equally (except dragons) #LeftBurstDragonFan
(Jan. 03, 2018  5:59 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: For plastic gen
Metal Fight
Lightning L-Drago: Didn't like dragons as evil, lol
Ray Striker/Unicorno: Never liked the bey, except the tip driver
Storm Aquario: My star constellation is Aquario
Big Bang Pegasus: Thought it was too oppe, lol
Phantom Orion: Same thing

I wouldn't necessarily say Phantom Orion was widely considered bad or unpopular TBH
Here are some burst beyblades I really like (not sure if there good or bad)

B2-Just really like the look of it, especially the hold driver
P2-Really like polish ngl
dF-Come on, it spin steals
sR-Hate the driver but love the look of the layer
tN-Just love the whole beyblade
Drain Fafnir is far from bad or unpopular...
Yeah and Twin Nemesis is one of the best layers in the game so far, and I know a lot of people love that layer.
Alter Chronos boost quake (unbalanced mode) Please don’t kill me
(Jan. 08, 2018  9:01 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Alter Chronos boost quake (unbalanced mode) Please don’t kill me

why not quarter?
(Jan. 08, 2018  9:52 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  9:01 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Alter Chronos boost quake (unbalanced mode) Please don’t kill me

why not quarter?
I don’t even know if quarter is good or not lol. I’ve tried quarter and it was kinda same as boost.
I like KINETIC SATOMB (I'm sorry)
I really do like the aesthetics of kreis satan tho
Acually my favorite defence type is tornado wyvern its just that i like beys with new things THAT WORK
(Dec. 23, 2017  9:30 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Ever had a bad Beyblade that you still like but you don't want to admit it? This is just a thread expressing which bad/unpopular Beyblades that get flak for their performance, aesthetics and parts that you personally like.

It can be from any generation, they just have to be beys that aren't well liked by a number of people. Your reason for liking these unpopular beys dosen't have to be based on performance (it's any personal reason). Your reasons for liking them can also be as absurd as possible but please be respectful if someone has a reason for liking a bey you hate. You may argue that "there's no such thing as a bad beyblade that you actually like" but IMO, there is. Some beys can be useless and still be fun or cool to you so as dumb as this thread sounds, I'm sure some people will have bad beys they still like. That doesn't mean you're a contrarian for liking unpopular beys.  

These are just my opinions (below).

Plastics
HMS
MFB
Zero-G
N/A (I think most of them have at least some good parts so they don't really count for me)
Burst
yes! im not the only storm spriggan lover here! thanks a lot ending of episode 48!
(Jan. 10, 2018  11:58 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Acually my favorite defence type is tornado wyvern its just that i like beys with new things THAT WORK

I wouldn't consider Tornado Wyvern bad or unpopular, it seems to be pretty popular, if mainly due to the aesthetics and Atomic. Its also very useful, having three useful parts. Even as stock it is decent.