Jul

Back to the Bey

Fremont, CA
Irvington Community Park
41885 Blacow Road
  We meet at the hedge on the far side of the grassy field.
10:00 AM on 07/22/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Alright everybody in this wonderful Bay Area Community! Thank you all for your continued patience up until now, as there have been a few setbacks delaying this event, nonetheless it’s here and we hope you’re ready to get back out there and compete! 

This event is gonna go down slightly differently from last time, you may have noticed the earlier start time.  firstly, we’re splitting the day into two different events, the first of which will be your normal Ranked event, nothing will change about that except that it will be ran more effieciently and quickly. However, after that there is gonna be something a little more experimental. 

We’ve been putting this together for a while, and we hope you all come out and are just as excited as we are! Oh yeah, and our prizes are the three newest Takara Tomy releases: Revive Phoenix, Archer Hercules, and Hell Salamander.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 01, 2018  6:11 PM)Night owl Wrote: Are there any banned beys

As of this moment Spriggan Requiem and Garuda variants are banned until further notice. Expect them NOT to be playable.
(Jul. 01, 2018  8:07 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  6:11 PM)Night owl Wrote: Are there any banned beys

As of this moment Spriggan Requiem and Garuda variants are banned until further notice. Expect them NOT to be playable.

Ok thank you i have a dark death scyther my layer is cracked could i still use it
Hopefully this means there will be a tournament in LA soon hopefully they could be a beytuber brawl in Cali
(Jul. 01, 2018  8:51 PM)Night owl Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  8:07 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: As of this moment Spriggan Requiem and Garuda variants are banned until further notice. Expect them NOT to be playable.

Ok thank you i have a dark death scyther my layer is cracked could i still use it

Depends on how deep the crack is. A small asthetic scratch shouldn’t be an issue but if it is at all deep into the layer it will sadly not be legal.
Yee, count me out! I wish I could, but it’s a 5hr drive for me
Are takara tomy’s beyblade parts banned???
(Jul. 02, 2018  2:54 AM)epicbeymaster61 Wrote: Are takara tomy’s beyblade parts banned???

Of course not! All official Beyblade Burst parts are legal in all WBO events, except that Spriggan Requiem and Garuda Variants have been specifically banned by the WBO.
Woo! I'm PUMPED!
(Jul. 02, 2018  12:36 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  8:51 PM)Night owl Wrote: Ok thank you i have a dark death scyther my layer is cracked could i still use it

Depends on how deep the crack is. A small asthetic scratch shouldn’t be an issue but if it is at all deep into the layer it will sadly not be legal.

I herd from TSO that spriggan Requiem might get an unban soon because of Sally but this is not confirmed yet
(Jul. 03, 2018  9:09 AM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2018  12:36 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: Depends on how deep the crack is. A small asthetic scratch shouldn’t be an issue but if it is at all deep into the layer it will sadly not be legal.

I herd from TSO that spriggan Requiem might get an unban soon because of Sally but this is not confirmed yet

If it does that would be cool, maybe they’ll even remove the mode change restriction going into this new series.

But we have to act under the assumption it will not be legal at all. Thanks for the update though!
Can you use a fake grip with a real legend spiggan launcher?
(Jul. 04, 2018  5:31 AM)Noob4dayz Wrote: Can you use a fake grip with a real legend spiggan launcher?

no, no fakes at any case
(Jul. 04, 2018  5:31 AM)Noob4dayz Wrote: Can you use a fake grip with a real legend spiggan launcher?

(Jul. 04, 2018  5:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

no, no fakes at any case
Wouldn’t that break the real launcher?
(Jul. 04, 2018  5:39 AM)Jetty Wrote:

(Jul. 04, 2018  5:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: no, no fakes at any case
Wouldn’t that break the real launcher?
there are more chances of the grip to break, because so poor quality. And being NOT official, they are banned
(Jul. 02, 2018  12:36 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  8:51 PM)Night owl Wrote: Ok thank you i have a dark death scyther my layer is cracked could i still use it

is it too late to enter

Is it too late to enter the tournament if so is there any other tournament s going on during july 18-25?
(Jul. 04, 2018  5:50 PM)ajblader Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2018  12:36 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: Depends on how deep the crack is. A small asthetic scratch shouldn’t be an issue but if it is at all deep into the layer it will sadly not be legal.

is it too late to enter

Is it too late to enter the tournament if so is there any other tournament s going on during july 18-25?

It’s never too late to enter until July 22nd at 10:01am (actually might still be able to depending on if we’re running late) all you’ve gotta do is show up! :)
I sorry I can’t make it because I’m moving away to London and I wish I can go but I can’t anyway good luck bladers
What is better revole or atomic
(Jul. 05, 2018  4:29 AM)PenquinSF Wrote: What is better revole or atomic

Wrong place but yeah, Atomic overall but solo stamina which is unnecessary, Revolve...
(Jul. 05, 2018  2:42 AM)redeye phoenix Wrote: I sorry I can’t make it because I’m moving away to London and I wish I can go but I can’t anyway good luck bladers

Say hello to SBF and Sam for us we will miss you
@[ZYeYO] 

Took the words right out of my text box.