Equipment
  • B-08 BeyStadium
  • Long Winder
  • Prime Wyvern
  • Semi-worn Deathscythers
  • Prime Valkyrie
  • Prime Xtreme

Testings
Does "prime" Valkyrie mean mint, or used a bit?

Also please do DRA vs DHD.
Thank you for the testings, Mitsu! Smile

Wow, really does seem on par with Needle and Accel: very surprising!

It does seem to be also on par (click wise) with Accel too.

Also, I think 1234beyblade also posted some testings; maybe add those to the OP? Smile
great test thanks for posting Mitsu!!!

i still think you should test it against OHD. just to show how it does against unbeatable OHD [if it win more then 60% it will be in my combo that i will use at WBO events]
Does the Zephyr tornado stall well?
If it does could you also test it against pure stamina types?

HF has been a second choice for stalling in MFB STD so I was curious if that could finally be a thing here.
With a good launch, Zephyr can definitely spin around the Tornado Ridge for a good amount of time. I would say definitely far longer than Accel too. It easily is the best Driver for stall present right now.

Is there any specific combo in mind you'd like me to test Zephyr against?

EDIT: Will get to *Ginga* and FOUNTAIN-FIRE's requests soon. Smile
I'm curious to see Ragnaruk Spread Zephyr as a staller. could you test it please?
Why Ragnaruk?
by curiosity. I would like to see if it could work as well as flash staller combos because of the shape.

and I like to create weird combos hah sometimes they are surprising
Hey Mitsu, do you think you can use Spread or Ring instead of Heavy, with Zephyr ?
(Feb. 06, 2016  1:13 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Hey Mitsu, do you think you can use Spread or Ring instead of Heavy, with Zephyr ?

@[MissingNo.]i think it's because it can move faster on Spread [dunno exact reason but it's does move slightly more aggressive] and Ring [Because of Having more weight focused on outside. so it should have more stamina too]

you can see this test which is also done by Mitsu. which prove how good Ring is on Accel [with Deathsyther] even capable of taking down OHD

so it should be same [or better] on Zephyr too
I already made Deathscyther Ring Zehyr before this thread was opened and it's really good. Smile
(Feb. 07, 2016  5:33 PM)Zera Wrote: I already made Deathscyther Ring Zehyr before this thread was opened and it's really good. Smile

Why do you feel the need to post in multiple threads that you came up with a combo first? It's not a race, and considering the small selection of parts, it's likely that players here have tried at every single Burst combination in some capacity.

The point of customizations threads isn't to brag about a new discovery; it's to provide data.
(Feb. 07, 2016  6:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2016  5:33 PM)Zera Wrote: I already made Deathscyther Ring Zehyr before this thread was opened and it's really good. Smile

Why do you feel the need to post in multiple threads that you came up with a combo first? It's not a race, and considering the small selection of parts, it's likely that players here have tried at every single Burst combination in some capacity.

The point of customizations threads isn't to brag about a new discovery; it's to provide data.

Ok. Sorry.
I used my DHZ in AAA tournament today and went undefeated while using it. It beat DHD, and some other combos.