[Product]  BG-04 Random Layer Collection Vol. 4

UPDATE:
(Oct. 14, 2016  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Bigger pictures:
[Image: BG04_PrizeLayer.png]
For sure the three wings look a lot like shortened and widened longinus ends, no? So perhaps, to confuse everyone, they decided to also duplicate the L in the centre so that it formed more of a trident as well.
It is most likely Exceed Evil-eye.

Blue Xcalibur (Another? Is TAKARA-TOMY aware that it is the best Attack Layer that does not have wear issues...)
[Image: BG04_blueXcalibur.png]

Green Rising Ragnaruk
[Image: BG04_greenRisingRagnaruk.png]

Black Wild Wyvern
[Image: BG04_blackWildWyvern.png]

Yellow Storm Spriggan
[Image: BG04_yellowStormSpriggan.png]

The new Layer Collection that will come out in October 2016 will contain:

- 2 Attack (Dual) Layers
- 1 Balance (Dual) Layer
- 1 Stamina (Dual) Layer
- Prize (Dual) Layer

[Image: IMG_20160714_151823_zpsmi8va5cu.jpg]
Well, I think we can safely guess what these Layers will be based on the patterns.

Wonder what the prize Layer is though. Given we don't have a release date for Unlock Unicorn, I'm imagining it'll be that honestly. Forgot that had a booster release. Really wouldn't have the slightest idea then.
A fourth one annouced already? Damn we don't even have Vol 3 yet!

In any case, thanks Kai-V.
OkinawamTS brought it up, in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, but I just listed the types of Layers and created the thread hah.
Vol. 1 was stamina, Vol. 2 was attack, Vol. 3 is defense if I remember correctly so I would assume that this will be a balance layer.
And in vol 3 we get a V2 and a K2 so I think our balance and stamina would obviously be S2 and R2. The attack layers might be D2 and perhaps another V2, but It would be cool if it had a X2 instead
[Image: EcchDp3.jpg]
It looks like,
Lost Longinus
Blue Xeno Xcalibur
Black Wild Wibern
Yellow Storm Spriggan
Green Rising Ragnurk
Wow awesome. Well FINALLY my LONGINUS!!! And that beautiful Sword. No doubt I'm getting it beyhaha

Thanks alot Marutti for these awesome pic

Edit:- this post wasnt in this thread?
If it weren't for the screw ports, I'd see that as having SERIOUS attack potential but as is I'm unsure what type it'll be best for. Most unique looking layer I've seen in a long time though. TG really know how to bring the hype with these random layer sets.
That layer looks amazing thanks for te pic marutti
That Is Exceed Evileye I guess because there is a E in between !
And there's already a Thread for This release
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BG-04-R...tion-Vol-4

Edit :- So The Layers Are :- Exceed EvilEye (Just Guessing) , Icy Blue Excalibur Layer ( Well that's great to see another Pre Dual Layer add hah) , Black Wild Wyvern, Yellow Storm Spriggan And Green Rising Ragnaruk.
Yes it is an "E" !
Oh nice! Longinus looks amazing! I'm in hopes for its competitive use especially because of its layer being more round. Can't wait. :')
E2 looks metal as heck, and the blue Xcalibur and black W2 look cool too. Here's hoping E2 isn't useless like the last prize layers.
Oh sorry I couldn't find it but, there was.
Actually it also looks like E but, It looks like totaly differrent from Original Evileye. And I guess It's Lost Longuinus.
(Oct. 14, 2016  11:10 AM)Burst Wrote: That Is Exceed Evileye I guess because there is a E in between !
And there's already a Thread for This release
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BG-04-R...tion-Vol-4

Edit :- So The Layers Are :- Exceed EvilEye (Just Guessing) , Icy Blue Excalibur Layer ( Well that's great to see another Pre Dual Layer add hah) , Black Wild Wyvern, Yellow Storm Spriggan And Green Rising Ragnaruk.
That has to be Exceed Evileye, similar solid plastic colour, and the E, plus it looks designed for defense. That's awesome either way, thanks Marutti.
Or it could be a C?
(Oct. 14, 2016  11:48 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Or it could be a C?

Nah, the white Chaos layer already has the C design on it.
This is very much an E.
that layer looks like fang in counter mode. this set is basically a new layer a good layer and three crappy layers
I think this is either an E or a M. To me the new layer looks like PreHWS Leone or Fang.
I really doubt this is where they would debut L2. It does appear to be an E
I just saw the top part again and it says there's two Balance layers, even though W2 is for defense.
Bigger pictures:
[Image: BG04_PrizeLayer.png]
For sure the three wings look a lot like shortened and widened longinus ends, no? So perhaps, to confuse everyone, they decided to also duplicate the L in the centre so that it formed more of a trident as well.
It is most likely Exceed Evil-eye.

Blue Xcalibur (Another? Is TAKARA-TOMY aware that it is the best Attack Layer that does not have wear issues...)
[Image: BG04_blueXcalibur.png]

Green Rising Ragnaruk
[Image: BG04_greenRisingRagnaruk.png]

Black Wild Wyvern
[Image: BG04_blackWildWyvern.png]

Yellow Storm Spriggan
[Image: BG04_yellowStormSpriggan.png]
Well since every layer has a way to represent the letters apart from the centre, the pink shapes are like E shapes, like Evileye and it's pink like it! Although the motif in the centre is so dragon like.
Technically Evil-eye is indeed based on a dragon, especially according to the beast they associate it with on the BeyTerminal. So, it is not too far-fetched.

EDIT: The serpent definitely has the eye right on its forehead, like this Layer, so I think it is definitely Exceed Evil-eye now.

[Image: KAK8S81.jpg]
Not at all how I imagined a new Evileye, but still just as cool. Other than that, I love the wyverns. Really love all the new wyvern layers in these new releases