BEYDAYS 2012 - May 26-27th!! BeyLotto + Zero-G + Blader Rewards

There's an Ireland tourney in Dublin on the 26th.
(May. 11, 2012  4:17 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: hey if i can.can i make a Beyday UK for 27th.i dont no if i can make it yet but i will try my best

have a great Beyday every else its a shame that everyone can't win
Great Beyday Everyone
??? There is no Beydays in the UK on the 27th.

Anyways, so much news! WOW! So excited for Beydays! I want to come in the top 5 for the Beylotto so badly (like everyone else, obviously)!

So, now i will have to buy a few more RB1's, and hope that i get E230! Cute

THE ANTICIPATION! Eee
Yes,I can try to Host a BeyDay Tourney but Electric should Pay the Money as soon as possible.
Anyways,Happy BeyDays!!!
Any...Thing...We Want? LOL People will be going Highway robbery Grin
Exciting! Cant wait for Beydays and trying the Zero G parts.
how come you never have any tournaments here in California im so bored by my self...
(May. 11, 2012  6:07 PM)eartheagle007 Wrote: how come you never have any tournaments here in California im so bored by my self...
Them? How about you host the tournament?

Good luck to every one attending the tournaments for beyday! I wonder how or if zero g will affect results.
Wow, beydays are back with a bang!
With the maximum series released in India, the competition is going to get tougher here. I'm planning for a MFB+HMS tourney on 27th in Mumbai. Lets see if we get enough participants.

Puneities may as well get an event if I get enough participants. Puneities wont attend even if they have to pay a penny so, I hope the fees are waived for Pune(or does Pune not count as a region which did not get an event since past 5 months?).

My internet is not happy though so I am unable to access WBO from PC so, cellphone is my only hope of remaining active here. I hope this beydays turns out to be awesome.
O my God this so awesome! !!!!!!!!!!
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
any info on a ny tourny?
I sure hope there is a tournament in Nyc soon!! I am really pumped for the Beydays!!!
Also, i hope Zero-G is awesome as iv'e heard!!!

OMG

I really need to make it to NC on the 27th, LOL. Smile

And Zero-G is LEGAL?! YEA!! Time for me to go find what beats MSF Saramanda Saramanda E230CS... XD

Thanks again for making this possible, WBO Committee!
(May. 11, 2012  8:46 PM)famemonster8 Wrote: I sure hope there is a tournament in Nyc soon!! I am really pumped for the Beydays!!!

There is one 2morrow
(May. 11, 2012  8:56 PM)bladestriker99 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2012  8:46 PM)famemonster8 Wrote: I sure hope there is a tournament in Nyc soon!! I am really pumped for the Beydays!!!

There is one 2morrow

There are propsals in for NYC on BeyDays. I'm hopeful that they will get approved. Stay tuned! Eee

And yes, there is an NYC tourney tomorrow: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-York...dy-Battles
I don't think that there's EVER been a tournament in/near Ohio.... I wish I had the comprehension to organize a WBO tournament!!!! I can't wait to get some Zero-G beys now that they are legal!!
Thanks this is crazy.
Someone plz make a tournament near long beach CA on the 27th!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need a theif pheonec badlyyyyyy!
(May. 11, 2012  9:20 PM)tcnabcdelta Wrote: Someone plz make a tournament near long beach CA on the 27th!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need a theif pheonec badlyyyyyy!

why don't you make it and why don't you buy one?
im 12 and do u hav to ask the people around a park if u can host it there and theif pheonecc is like 40 or 50 and u hav to hav eight people

but maybe i will try anyways XD
All tournaments must be proposed here and approved by us, and you do need a minimum of eight people.
so thats all i need to do and find an area???
im not sure weather to risk waiting for omega or make one myself, considering the last 3 i tried to hold failed (not going to be hosting in the city again) i dont know if i should try, though at least i still have 1 very successful tournament under my belt. i need to try out my new beys so i hope someone does a tournament in Melbourne.
in the case of zero g parts legal, cool, i get to try out my wierd lightning l-dago 85 CF combo now. can't wait for the stadiums to be legal.
in the case of bladers rewards, not interested in the new stuff but im lucky both gold l-dragos are still there, i need both (im going for LDD first though, i need the face bolt and LRF to comblete my 'omega' lightning l-drago 85LRF)
[post removed.]