BEYDAYS 2012 - May 26-27th!! BeyLotto + Zero-G + Blader Rewards

i cant wait for Beyday.its my first one.i will try win my Beyday.thanks WBO for making Beyday if it wasent for the WBO i would not be goin to BeydaySmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Oh, by the way, the banner is gorgeous.

I like the colors.
I have a question, I'm not sure if I missed it in the OP or not, but, there is going to be a BeyDays face, right?
(May. 12, 2012  2:14 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Hm, is it possible to give a price range of what is available? Example: "Total of three items can not exceed the limit of $120" Or something like that.

Hm, maybe we should find out something to do for the 27th in Toronto, considering how we never had a Bey Days tournament then...

Essentially, the winners give us a list of three desired items, and depending on what those products are, we will see which ones we do buy, and whether we buy two instead of one. That is why we ask for a list of three items : so that we can still navigate through it and go with our budget.

(May. 12, 2012  7:39 PM)PSG-1 Wrote: I have a question, I'm not sure if I missed it in the OP or not, but, there is going to be a BeyDays face, right?

Hah, I was hoping nobody would ask.

There will definitely be one, but for the moment, we have not decided what it will be.
Beydays is heaven Smile Zero-G legal, the new face boosters coming out, Beydays, tournaments, and the BEYLOTTO!
Quote:Passport Holders are a big part of what's making all of this possible, so the first three places will be dedicated to them!

What do you mean by; "The first three places will be dedicated to them"?
ONE WORD: EPICOSITYOFFREAKINGAMAZINGNESSANDTHISISJUSTABUNCHOFWORDSTOGETHERSOITSSTILLONEWORD!
(May. 13, 2012  2:49 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: What do you mean by; "The first three places will be dedicated to them"?

Three of the five top winners (who get to choose anything they want) are exclusively for Passport Holders. That means that we will take all the Passport Holders from the BeyDays participants to pick the first three places, and then we go back to the full group of BeyDays participants for the rest of the places.
Ok then, say I bought a passport the day of the tournament, would it still count toward the top three?
Yes, it counts. We cannot do the lottery until all hosts have sent us the information (and money, if any) from their event anyway, but just make sure not to purchase it after BeyDays.
BEYDAY! BEYLOTTO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
This is so Amazing
I CANT WAIT I CANT WAIT
you guys are so lucky
here in sydney we arent very active anymore
the bey spirit in sydney is dying Unhappy
this is regarding the beylotto.we have to keep a list of 3 beyblade items that we want-so do we have to tell it before the tournament or on winning the beylotto?also can we ask for any beyblade item that is sold in the world
for example,metal fight bey are not launched in India.so can we ask for them?i stay in Mumbai,India. is shipping done
also i had a doubt about the credits
currently i have none. but for participation i get +1 credit and for winning i get +3 credit
purpose there are tournaments on both beydays and i participate and win both of them,i will have 8 credits
so how do i claim those credits for prizes? can i ask the host on that day or have to post or contact someone. can you help me with the steps
If you want to claim your prize with the credits campaign, you have to pm a mod.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Credits-Campaign-The-Blader-Rewards
(May. 13, 2012  11:02 AM)zeneo Wrote: this is regarding the beylotto.we have to keep a list of 3 beyblade items that we want-so do we have to tell it before the tournament or on winning the beylotto?also can we ask for any beyblade item that is sold in the world
for example,metal fight bey are not launched in India.so can we ask for them?i stay in Mumbai,India. is shipping done
also i had a doubt about the credits
currently i have none. but for participation i get +1 credit and for winning i get +3 credit
purpose there are tournaments on both beydays and i participate and win both of them,i will have 8 credits
so how do i claim those credits for prizes? can i ask the host on that day or have to post or contact someone. can you help me with the steps

Only if you actually win one of the first five spots, obviously. Yes, any, as long as it is reasonably priced and not incredibly rare.

For getting the first place in a tournament, you get five Credits, not just four. Therefore, if you really won two events in a row, you would get ten Credits.
thanks!
and also, i guess there's a fake page on facebook named as World Beyblade Tourneys Organization Team or WBTOT
is it fake or real
gonna be freakin EPIC!!
(May. 13, 2012  5:30 PM)zeneo Wrote: thanks!
and also, i guess there's a fake page on facebook named as World Beyblade Tourneys Organization Team or WBTOT
is it fake or real

thats no doubt darn fake.. Check the link of WBO's FB page on the first page of this thread..
@ Kai-V once the 5 first winners are announced till what limit (in $) can they request the item??
I WANT AN ANSWER! THERE'S A STUPID ORGANIZATION ON FACEBOOK CALLED WBTOT WHICH ARE SAYING THEY ORGANIZE THE TOURNAMENTS
BUT I THINK THEY ARE FAKE
PLEASE SOMEONE GO TO THEIR WALL AND SHUT THEIR MOUTHS
IT'S ADMIN IS SAM KUMAR,I GUESS!
WAS HE BANNED HERE?
at ashton-yeah man! they are fooling me
saying i will be banned
i will be happy to be banned from a fake organization
they also are taking money and fooling bladers in India especially you should have checked their comments on fb
liars!they even insulted WBO
That does not belong here, and don't type in all caps. It makes you look like an idiot. I think that'd best belong in either "Questions About the WBO" or "Ask a Question, Get an Answer! #2."
So the 1st-5th winners when they choose their 3 items, does that mean they get all three? or 1 of the three?
(May. 13, 2012  6:55 PM)Mickey Wrote: So the 1st-5th winners when they choose their 3 items, does that mean they get all three? or 1 of the three?

1, friend.. & the community will decide
@ PSG-1 he is new here, so dont be iornic on him, but thats a good advice you gave