BEYDAYS 2012 - May 26-27th!! BeyLotto + Zero-G + Blader Rewards

I must be the only one slightly disappointed by the legalization of Zero-G parts. Somehow, I knew it would happen right before the tournament, Everyone would show up with Zero-G beys, and I'd get dominated. I guess I still have time to get some, and I like Random Boosters...
Anyways, it's glad to hear that there will indeed be a tournament on the 27th.
enter me
This is not the beylotto thread, just so no body else posts about enter me again.
(May. 11, 2012  4:27 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Awesome News Kai-V so I don't understand if you win you get to choose a face booster and a zero g bey or on only face booster?
Congrats for the 4th beyday

It depends in which position you get randomly picked.

(May. 11, 2012  10:52 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: I must be the only one slightly disappointed by the legalization of Zero-G parts. Somehow, I knew it would happen right before the tournament, Everyone would show up with Zero-G beys, and I'd get dominated. I guess I still have time to get some, and I like Random Boosters...
Anyways, it's glad to hear that there will indeed be a tournament on the 27th.

We have decided to legalise Zero-G parts because they were really not overly dominating. If there is ever a Synchrom combination that dominates too much, we of course still have the ability to ban it from the competition.

Giraton Wrote:im not sure weather to risk waiting for omega or make one myself, considering the last 3 i tried to hold failed (not going to be hosting in the city again) i dont know if i should try, though at least i still have 1 very successful tournament under my belt. i need to try out my new beys so i hope someone does a tournament in Melbourne.

Omega has not sent the money yet anyway, but you should really at least start promoting an event to get your eight definitely confirmed participants already, even without Omega.

5darklugia Wrote:R they making it in Arizona

There were plans a few weeks ago. You should definitely visit the Arizona topics in the WBO General forum to tell people about your interest in a tournament and see if anybody would host one.

I still have not received neither the money nor the results from joshlaurie's tournament though ... My expectations are really not high however, so it might not even be counted if I do not get any news from joshlaurie soon.

And yes, I truly hope someone competent will be able to hold one or two tournaments in New York for BeyDays. We cannot have so many events in the United States this year without New York in the list too!
hey guys this is going to be awsome
I am SOOOOOOO disappointed! It's my Dad's b day that weekend, so we are celebrating on
That Saturday, so that means no " Five Fist Beyday " or Beylotto, or
Anything else. Unhappy
Unhappy
Unhappy
Unhappy
I'm very confused with your statement "The WBO can't always get a yellow Aries Wheel!!"

Is there some reason everyone wants one and that specific color, or was that just a random example?
haha I feel as though I've missed something ^__^;
Well, a yellow Aries wheel is very rare, just as much as Quetzacoatl. Plus it is a recolour.
It was really just an example, hah. There are some recolours that are simply too rare to be found for reasonable prices. Another example I would have used is a BB-13 Aries.

Even Quetzalcoatl is infinitely more available than a yellow Aries or an original Aries.
Well it was a good example, because it would be VERY unreasonable to ask for that. Smile
Cool cool cool!

Digging the way Zero-G was introduced, it doesn't push the boundaries this way. Gives some ground for the game.
this is kind of my chance but i dont have a legal tt attack stadium, neither do i have enough money
and also on 26th i have to go bushwalking and on 27th i have a soccer match every sunday Unhappy
unless i can do the tournament the week before or after im in no luck Dj - Disappointed ...
Why the Heck Tournaments in Mumbai,India is not being Showned in that list of Kai
(May. 12, 2012  4:25 AM)mateenlakhani Wrote: Why the Heck Tournaments in Mumbai,India is not being Showned in that list of Kai

It is not approved yet ? You did not need to swear at all. All tournaments that were hosted previously in an area must be cleared first, and I have no idea who Relic sent the results to, so I cannot verify that we have everything right now.
Does this mean that in MFB tournaments, Zero-G beyblades can be used? If so, do they have to go only against other Zero-G? And do the hosts have the option to ban Zero-G use from that tournament?
(May. 12, 2012  5:13 AM)Tech Wrote: Does this mean that in MFB tournaments, Zero-G beyblades can be used? If so, do they have to go only against other Zero-G? And do the hosts have the option to ban Zero-G use from that tournament?
no it can be mfb vs Zero G also the host can't ban Zero G from tournament

Yes! this tournament will be my revenge tournament against panasher. I will not get second I STRIVE TO ME NUMBER ONE!
Great event! Sad that here in Portugal we will not have a tourney, since we have the Hasbro ones and beyblade is so popular here, I can't organize a tournament to BeyDays but I will follow the ones in other countries.
Hm, is it possible to give a price range of what is available? Example: "Total of three items can not exceed the limit of $120" Or something like that.

Hm, maybe we should find out something to do for the 27th in Toronto, considering how we never had a Bey Days tournament then...
Wow. This sounds awesome. I hope someone hosts one in Texas. I might be able to. I remember once I went by a tournamnet. Looks hard, just needs to be organized right I guess.
Zero-G is legal now? Yes!
I should probably go out and buy some now.

Anyway though, I wish I could try hosting a tourney, but I'm about 97% sure that I'll be on vacation by then. Darn.
i would LOVE to host a tournement in my area near gilbert, its just i KNOW somthing will go wrong, or somthing will come up and i wont be able to do it, so i would dissapoint many people
(May. 11, 2012  9:27 PM)tcnabcdelta Wrote: im 12 and do u hav to ask the people around a park if u can host it there and theif pheonecc is like 40 or 50 and u hav to hav eight people

but maybe i will try anyways XD
I'm twelve. I buy on ebay