BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!!

Congratz to everyone who took place and congratz to all of the winners especially minion Grin
Aha, congrats once again Minion.
You have such good luck. ><

Congratulations to all the other winners as well. (:
Hahahaha what a great announcement Blader DJ! And don't go, we'll all miss your bey-spirit.

Congratulations to ALL the winners and to a successful BeyDays 2011 !! Looking forward to greater BeyDays in 2012.
Congratulations to Everyone Smile Thanks Blader DJ.
Congratulations Minion! Unfortunately I did not win anything Confused
But at least it was a great day Grin
So Emily didn't win the tournament this year so she decides to win the lotto. Haha, nice comeback!

I'll deliver Cyber Blader's prize to him when I see him next, which will most likely be on my way to Canada.

Grats everyone. Smile
I wonder how suprised Minion would be when she finds out she's won.

Also CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has won a prize at BEYDAYS 2011.

I'm happy for you all. I'm also really JEALOUS!
Emily is pretty chill so she probably won't be flipping out that she won. Probably an "oh, I won? Sweet!" or something.
(Jun. 11, 2011  1:46 PM)Ultimate Wrote: I'm happy for you all. I'm also really JEALOUS!
My sentiments...
Congratulations everyone who won! So psyched for BD 2012!
(Jun. 11, 2011  1:51 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Emily is pretty chill so she probably won't be flipping out that she won. Probably an "oh, I won? Sweet!" or something.

Minion and me must be complete opposites.

I've only been here for like 7 months so I don't know but has they're ever been a
Bey Lotto before this?

I was just wondering because I thought this was new or is this like tradition?
(Jun. 11, 2011  2:07 PM)Ultimate Wrote: I've only been here for like 7 months so I don't know but has they're ever been a
Bey Lotto before this?

There was a BeyLotto last year too, but of course it was not as great as this one.
(Jun. 11, 2011  2:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  2:07 PM)Ultimate Wrote: I've only been here for like 7 months so I don't know but has they're ever been a
Bey Lotto before this?

There was a BeyLotto last year too, but of course it was not as great as this one.

Hehe! Its great to hear that this was the greatest Beylotto till now! Well, hope to be a part of the next one! Congrats to all the winners, especially Minion!
Yeah..same here I wish that I am a part of next year's beylotto too and also that next year I hope at least someone from my tourney turns out to be in the top 50 winners. Congrats to all the winners!!!
Wow, why is this the only lotto that I'm not dissapointed that I lost? Congratulations, Terriermon or whatever you were. Smile
We just noticed that we are in the 21-50 group. Very cool! My son has picked [Image: faceboosterorange.png]

[Image: IMG_3150-1.jpg]
Congrats to all the bey lotto winners. I knew i wouldnt win but im not really upset that I lost.
Wow, I'm so happy I got second place. Thanks everybody. My favorite beyday memory was playing in the Brooklyn Tournament. It was a great time, and it was a lot of fun. I pick face booster Purple.
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:50 PM)Ink. Wrote: Wow, why is this the only lotto that I'm not dissapointed that I lost? Congratulations, Terriermon or whatever you were. Smile
GARGOMON
Congratulations to all of this years winners! Let's hope there's a beydays next year. 21 tournaments? Let's make it 50! 50 winners for BeyLotto this year? How about 200 next year? Hah.
when do i get my diamond face
Hah! Enjoy your Cancer or Aquila face. Grin
zOMG! I can't believe it! WoW! I got 3rd! I never thought I would!
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:06 PM)Hero Wrote: Congratulations to all of this years winners! Let's hope there's a beydays next year. 21 tournaments? Let's make it 50! 50 winners for BeyLotto this year? How about 200 next year? Hah.
Now that more communities have been established, I wouldn't be surprised to see 20 a month on average now.
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:53 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: We just noticed that we are in the 21-50 group. Very cool! My son has picked [Image: faceboosterorange.png]

[IMG]

Opening your Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png] you finally receive ... Capricorne [Image: capricorneface.png]!

(Jun. 11, 2011  7:08 PM)Saint Wrote: when do i get my diamond face

Meanwhile, Saint claims his Face Booster DIAMOND [Image: faceboosterdiamond.png] ... he receives Aquila [Image: aquilaface.png]!
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:09 PM)Hero Wrote: Hah! Enjoy your Cancer or Aquila face. Grin