Jan

BEYBLADE SHOGATSU 2018

Toronto, Ontario
2nd
3rd
Tournament Results
Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre
6 Garamond Court
  The tournament will be at the Heritage Hall in the convention.
12:00 PM on 01/20/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
15 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: eTz2QGz.png]
AT

Join us on Saturday, January 20th, 2018 for a Toronto Beyblade Burst Tournament at Anime Shogatsu!  We've hosted a tournament at Anime Shogatsu for two years in a row now; since Anime Shogatsu is back for yet another year, then we'll, of course, be there too!

Please be sure to arrive ON TIME for this tournament. We will finish registration at 12:30PM and will begin the tournament immediately. If you think you're going to be a little bit late, let me know and we may be able to work something out. Thank you!

If you can make it, please hit the blue JOIN TOURNAMENT button at the top of this page! See you all there!

Anime Shogatsu Membership Required
Please note that to enter the convention and gain access to our event, a membership for Anime Shogatsu 2018 is required ($15). Purchase your Anime Shogatsu 2018 membership online here. Memberships are also available at the door, but we recommend purchasing online ahead of time.

Because this event is at a convention, the regular WBO entry fee will not apply.

What is Beyblade Burst?
[Image: gnJ23kG.png]
Beyblade Burst is the brand new, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY! It launched in 2015 in Japan and Hasbro recently launched it in Canada in September 2016. If you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at the Beyblade Wiki article covering it, the Beyblade General Forum, and the Beyblade Burst Hasbro Topic for the most up to date information about Hasbro's release of the series internationally. 

No Bey? No Prob!
Don't have any Beyblades from this new series? No problem! We would be happy to lend a Beyblade and launcher to you to use for the duration of the event!

Side Notes
Please be aware of your belongings: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time: If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread!

Not sure what to expect?
Check out this video from one of our previous Toronto Beyblade tournaments:

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

kei can I buy BG-08 03 Random Layer Collection Vol.8 - Killer Deathscyther (Blue

hey can I just pay for one ticket?

over there?
(Jan. 19, 2018  9:20 PM)Mati Wrote: kei can I buy BG-08 03 Random Layer Collection Vol.8 - Killer Deathscyther (Blue

hey can I just pay for one ticket?

over there?

You can! Please send me a private message about it.

You can buy tickets at the door, yes.
Cool im going

im using satomb s3 takara tomy
(Jan. 20, 2018  1:05 AM)DarkBlader10 Wrote: Cool im going

im using satomb s3 takara tomy

If you're participating in the tournament, make sure you hit the blue "Join Tournament" button at the top of the page!
I recorded the tournament and uploaded it to my YouTube channel go check it out my YouTube channel is master blader593
1st: Crimsonlemon
2nd: Cam77
3rd: Kei
4th: OldSchool

Thanks to everyone who came out today and also to Crimsonlemon and Cam77 for doing so well!

Will work on a tournament report and post it soon!

(Jan. 21, 2018  12:19 AM)Tahoor Wrote: I recorded the tournament and uploaded it to my YouTube channel go check it out my YouTube channel is master blader593

Why not post the link? Haha
Was awesome! Glad so many people showed up!
5-0 flawless record and then losing and coming 4th in the finals xD

I will redeem myself at the next Tourney! Wink
New results spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Hey @[1234beyblade], I've created a new spreadsheet to fix a number of username issues (case sensitive problems, missing or extra spaces, typos etc). It's important that usernames are recorded 100% accurately so that it's easy for you or a Committee member to input the results using our new pre-processing system quickly and easily. Thank you!

This tournament has now also been pre-processed as part of our campaign to work through the queue of older events.