BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!!

BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Qualifier Series Part 4:
New York 1 & New York 2 Finals

Here's the final video in a four part series showcasing the video from the finals of the BEYBLADE REVOLUTION qualifiers! Footage from the Friday tournament at AN, BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Insurgents is up next. Grin
California qualifier, Face Booster blue please.
Will there be a qualifier in Chicago IL? I really think there should be one
All of this already happened, so there can't be a qualifier now, but be sure to to post in the Chicago thread to discuss upcoming tournaments there!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Illinois...go-Bladers
There'll be one next year though. Wink Hopefully.
holly carp you guys see the new beys? you can now do a metal on metal combo. not so hyped about the bey warriors but the new gen of bey blades! holy carp! totally awsome! im loving my krakin laviathin its beautifu and totally over powered. still no mach for my beloved pisces but hey it fares well. i cant wait to see beybladebattles.com update with all the new beys. shogun steel should be sick! lookin forward to it.
(Sep. 13, 2013  4:48 PM)Spectra-V_T.D.B Wrote: holly carp you guys see the new beys? you can now do a metal on metal combo. not so hyped about the bey warriors but the new gen of bey blades! holy carp! totally awsome! im loving my krakin laviathin its beautifu and totally over powered. still no mach for my beloved pisces but hey it fares well. i cant wait to see beybladebattles.com update with all the new beys. shogun steel should be sick! lookin forward to it.

Uh, you are sooo late. Zero-G was released in April 2012.

Plus, this is off-topic. Wink
Will the Maryland Qualifier be processed anytime soon, because I am getting impatient.
Maryland? It wasn't necessary at all Tech wasn't able to go anyway so no video.
Hey Ragerblade. Deal with it man, we all have to wait.
Sorry for the double post, but there is something VERY important about the Maryland Qualifer I must discuss with Kai-V (or any of the mods). Please PM me ASAP.
Why don't you PM them?
Sometimes they don't PM back. I need them to know this is important.
They would PM back if it was important. Kai-V always answers PMs that have even a small amount of relevance or importance.

What is it anyway?
Oh it's about someone who mispronounced his username at the tourney and got their point on to some other guys account. I PMed Arupaeo a couple of time, but he didn't so anything. BladerXYZ instead of Blader (X). So it should be BladerXYZ.
I know I'm kinda late on this, but will there ever be a qualifier sometime near Florida? I'm too old to participate in an official tourny, and it would be nice to get me and my beys back in the game.
You're four months late. There is a thread for tournaments in Florida, so check that.
TrollingBlader wants Face Booster Blue. BladerXYZ wants Face Booster Red. Both from Maryland Qualifer. See my post about BladerXYZ above.
Finally it was processed! New York 2nd face booster orange, please.
I'll be posting this in the BeyPoints Queue later, but I thought I would let everyone know here that both BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Insurgents and BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship have now been processed!

A few Bladers moved up in the BeyPoint System rankings based on their performance at both tournaments, the most prominent being stormscorpio1 who should be vaulting himself into a Top 10 spot!
Yo can I have my two facebooster purples please? I asked earlier but never got them.

Oh, and are the credits gonna get distributed anytime soon?
BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Insurgents - Bey Brad vs. Spinster

The tournament video isn't ready yet, but I knew this wouldn't exactly fit, so I decided to upload it separately. Wink

(Sep. 06, 2013  4:14 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: California qualifier, Face Booster blue please.

(Sep. 21, 2013  1:41 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: TrollingBlader wants Face Booster Blue. BladerXYZ wants Face Booster Red. Both from Maryland Qualifer. See my post about BladerXYZ above.

(Sep. 22, 2013  8:44 PM)Bahamdia Master Wrote: Finally it was processed! New York 2nd face booster orange, please.

(Oct. 01, 2013  1:57 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Yo can I have my two facebooster purples please? I asked earlier but never got them.

Oh, and are the credits gonna get distributed anytime soon?

Done! Sorry for the delay, guys.

Also, which Credits are you referring to, *Ginga*?
My lord that is funny !

Did someone say "does anyone have a salad bowl?" or ... Lips_sealed