BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!!

(Oct. 05, 2013  7:08 PM)Cannon Wrote: Did someone say "does anyone have a salad bowl?" or ... Lips_sealed

Yes, haha.
That was funny and what was wrong with that launcher ?!?!? Lol
(Oct. 05, 2013  7:20 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: That was funny and what was wrong with that launcher ?!?!? Lol

It was a zero-G launcher which has inferior controlability compared to bey launchers.
The Compact Launchers' release when you launch it is really strong for some reason, so basically every time you launch it'll bounce right off, if that makes sense?
Takara Tomy Compact launchers aren't very good at all. The Hasbro Compact Launcher is better.
My takara compact launcher hold and launch
(Oct. 05, 2013  6:50 PM)Kei Wrote: Also, which Credits are you referring to, *Ginga*?

The one extra you get if you are a Passport Holder in a Qualifier.
(Oct. 05, 2013  9:26 PM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2013  6:50 PM)Kei Wrote: Also, which Credits are you referring to, *Ginga*?

The one extra you get if you are a Passport Holder in a Qualifier.

Was it not awarded? Whoever processed that tournament (probably Uwik) should have done it. There would have been no reason to withhold it if he was awarding the other Credits.
I don't remember them being given out haha. Is there any way to check?
I personally gave them out at the same time as when I awarded the Place Faces. They are done.
Well someone made a mistake. Either *Ginga* in counting or Uwik in giving. I think you should both do a recount.
I think I messed up.

It would be hard to count for myself considering IDK what amount I started with.
There we go! Problem solved! Wink
(Oct. 06, 2013  3:46 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Well someone made a mistake. Either *Ginga* in counting or Uwik in giving. I think you should both do a recount.

There's no mistake. Like I said, I personally gave them out. I have a working count-system that practically nullifies human errors in data entry. Trust me, they are done.
Off topic, but can I actually see the system if it is possible? A screen shot?
It's just a simple count-if script for match counts, win loss ratio, and few other things. I just manually input each participants' credits to begin with, and it counts the final credits automatically. Additionally, I just put an extra 'if' variable for 'special' events, such as Remembrance Days events, or this BEYBLADE REVOLUTION for extra credits. After I edit the new credits into the profiles, I always cross-check every single participants for any mistakes.

Anyway, let's get the thread back on track.
Seriously, I can't get over how big those launchers are.
I know right! It's so weird! That's what I thought after I first tried then. I will think that, honestly.
Sorry for the double post, but when are the rest of the BR videos going to be up.
(Oct. 29, 2013  1:03 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but when are the rest of the BR videos going to be up.

From what Kei told us at the last Beyblade tournament, they should be up soon, he's working on them. He's a really busy guy, but I'm sure that he'll have it up soon Smile
The BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Insurgents tournament video has actually almost been finished for a while now; I just need to edit it some more so that I'm satisfied with the how the music and video mesh together.
BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Insurgents @ ANIME NORTH 2013

Finally!
I loved that video Smile. I think it was Fang Wolf that was laying on the ground at some point in the middle? XD
(Nov. 02, 2013  8:32 PM)Tri Wrote: I loved that video Smile. I think it was Fang Wolf that was laying on the ground at some point in the middle? XD

Yes, that was him. Unfortunately, I didn't capture the battle that had caused that on video haha.