BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!!

I can't believe i missed this!
Sorry for this post, but, is there any estimation as to when the winners will be announced for the Beylotto? (Or have they already be announced, if they have, sorry, I haven't been active very much recently, and I wanted to know what's happening with this).
(Jul. 05, 2013  1:25 AM)LMAO Wrote: Sorry for this post, but, is there any estimation as to when the winners will be announced for the Beylotto? (Or have they already be announced, if they have, sorry, I haven't been active very much recently, and I wanted to know what's happening with this).

We have received all the results now, but there are a few problems with usernames and missing accounts, so the BeyDays BeyLotto plus the BEYBLADE REVOLUTION BeyLotto unfortunately have to wait. We are doing everything we can to announce everything as soon as possible.
Only Passport holders get to go into the BeyLotto or participants of the Beyblade Revolution do too?
(Jul. 18, 2013  12:13 AM)Clefairy Wrote: Only Passport holders get to go into the BeyLotto or participants of the Beyblade Revolution do too?

All participants of BEYBLADE REVOLUTION and its qualifiers are entered, but I believe that the first few places are indeed reserved to the Passport Holders among those participants.
(Jul. 18, 2013  2:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2013  12:13 AM)Clefairy Wrote: Only Passport holders get to go into the BeyLotto or participants of the Beyblade Revolution do too?

All participants of BEYBLADE REVOLUTION and its qualifiers are entered, but I believe that the first few places are indeed reserved to the Passport Holders among those participants.

Thank you for the answer! Now that there are BeyLottos...and tournaments in LA, I might get a Passport. Good luck to all in the BeyLotto! Smile
(Jul. 18, 2013  2:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: All participants of BEYBLADE REVOLUTION and its qualifiers are entered, but I believe that the first few places are indeed reserved to the Passport Holders among those participants.

It actually is limited to Passport Holders only; we've only listed prizes for the top three. Maybe we can give some Face Boosters to non-Passport Holders, though.
So what is the deal with all of the Faceboosters that need to be given out? I know no one from MD's tourney have gotten them yet.
(Jul. 19, 2013  3:33 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: So what is the deal with all of the Faceboosters that need to be given out? I know no one from MD's tourney have gotten them yet.

Arupaeo should be taking care of Maryland. If there is any other regions that haven't received them, it's because the host did not provide a list of which Face Booster each participant requested.
OK, great. Thanks for the info.
@*ginga* stars never even asked us what face boosters we wanted I've had a whole conversation with Kai-v about this, she said she would just ask everyone at some point...
Hmm, really? Because I know he asked me.
At the tournament Stars actually wrote down what color face booster each Blader wanted on an Index Card.
Wait, Ragerblade I think you are confused, there was a bunch of people there that day, but I am pretty sure you weren't?
He was, do you not see his BR Face?
I was there. I got a Dragoon F from you. Traded you Hell Kerbecs.
BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Qualifier Series Part 1:
Toronto & Puerto Rico Finals

Sorry for the delay everyone, but here's the first video in a four part series showcasing the video from the finals of the BEYBLADE REVOLUTION qualifiers! I'll be uploading at least one video per week–including video from BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Insurgents–leading up to the compilation video for the North American Championship itself. Please look forward to it!
I think I got footage of the Michigan Qualifiers, but Yuko should be in charge of that.
BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Qualifier Series Part 2:
Michigan & North Carolina Finals

Here's the second video in a four part series showcasing the video from the finals of the BEYBLADE REVOLUTION qualifiers! Please excuse the quality of some of the clips in this video; I was only able to work with what each host submitted. For North Carolina in particular, the quality of the footage that was submitted gradually became worse, for some reason ...
Cool! Smile

Just a question... My brother and I bought our passports at the BR qualifier back in April, before the tournament started, but I hadn't received the face yet, and neither had my brother.

Will we both still be eligible for the Beylotto and the 2 face boosters? Since we did get passports before the event started? Or do you need to be given the face on you account first?
(Aug. 07, 2013  2:35 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Cool! Smile

Just a question... My brother and I bought our passports at the BR qualifier back in April, before the tournament started, but I hadn't received the face yet, and neither had my brother.

Will we both still be eligible for the Beylotto and the 2 face boosters? Since we did get passports before the event started? Or do you need to be given the face on you account first?
Yes you should be eligible. It does not matter when you get the face just when you buy it.
(Aug. 07, 2013  2:35 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Just a question... My brother and I bought our passports at the BR qualifier back in April, before the tournament started, but I hadn't received the face yet, and neither had my brother.

Key words: "before the tournament started". Wink

(Yes, you are eligible)
Kei. Is there any footage from the Maryland Qualifiers?
Great! Smile

May I humbly request a green and blue face booster?
(Aug. 07, 2013  7:35 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Kei. Is there any footage from the Maryland Qualifiers?

Unfortunately, no, there is not ...

(Aug. 07, 2013  7:36 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Great! Smile

May I humbly request a green and blue face booster?

Which qualifier did you play in?