BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!!

The OP has been updated! A second New York Qualifier has been confirmed!

[Image: beybladerevolution2ndqu.png]

[Image: us.png] New York, New York Qualifier
Sunday, May 5
I wish there was one in texas haha btw any bladers near abilene Texas and are interested im joining im starting a beyteam called the, Tekos (name is still being tossed around members feel free to suggest) just pm me if u need info for joining info
Hey Can i donate in the tourney i am going ...
I am going to mumbai India one
(May. 04, 2013  3:32 PM)Flare_boy Wrote: Hey Can i donate in the tourney i am going ...
I am going to mumbai India one

It will be slightly too late to donate for BEYBLADE REVOLUTION, but we always appreciate donations, and yes, they can be given directly at tournaments.
Is it on downtown queen st because I live in Toronto,Canada

Somebody reply please maybe I can come

Hey guys do you thing there's another generation of beyblade after zero g or 4d
(May. 05, 2013  11:07 PM)Ian Alvaro Wrote: Is it on downtown queen st because I live in Toronto,Canada

Somebody reply please maybe I can come

It very clearly states everywhere that this championship is at ANIME NORTH, which takes place west of downtown, near the airport on Dixon Rd. BEYBLADE REVOLUTION itself will be taking place at the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel. You can find all of the relevant information in the official thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...ampionship
is there going to be a tournament in lakeland?
(May. 06, 2013  11:36 PM)nethan10 Wrote: is there going to be a tournament in lakeland?

No
I have a question. I'm 13 years old, and I'm eligible for the half off for the tickets, but it says I have to have an adult there for it to be half off. Do I have to actually bring an adult? Neither of my parents really want to come.
(May. 09, 2013  8:02 PM)LMAO Wrote: I have a question. I'm 13 years old, and I'm eligible for the half off for the tickets, but it says I have to have an adult there for it to be half off. Do I have to actually bring an adult? Neither of my parents really want to come.

I don't think they'll really care inside of the convention itself, but there might be some problems if you try to purchase the cheaper ticket without an adult present ...
Do you wanna pretend to somehow be my dad, haha? My parents are just quickly dropping me off and then leaving, so I'm not sure what do to at the moment.
(May. 10, 2013  2:53 AM)LMAO Wrote: Do you wanna pretend to somehow be my dad, haha? My parents are just quickly dropping me off and then leaving, so I'm not sure what do to at the moment.

Haha, maybe I could? You just need an adult and not necessarily a parent as far as I know, so that might work. It depends on what I'll be doing when you arrive, but PM me and maybe we can figure something out.
I could arrive early, so I wouldn't have to mess up your schedule for setting up everything for the tournament. I PM'd you.

Edit: Currently looking for someone that's 18+ to act as a guardian or something, so I could get in to Beyblade: REVOLUTION.
put me as confirmed im going!
(May. 10, 2013  3:10 AM)LMAO Wrote: I could arrive early, so I wouldn't have to mess up your schedule for setting up everything for the tournament. I PM'd you.

Edit: Currently looking for someone that's 18+ to act as a guardian or something, so I could get in to Beyblade: REVOLUTION.

I might could help with that.
I think I might be going so you could maybe sign me up?
Just posted this in the official BEYBLADE REVOLUTION event thread:

(May. 14, 2013  10:30 PM)Kei Wrote: The full ANIME NORTH 2013 schedule was released today, which means that I now have final confirmation on the details for BEYBLADE REVOLUTION! I have updated the OP with this information:

SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2013
hosted by Anime North 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel - Northern Spy Room
ZERO-G FORMAT

9:30 AM - Free Battle & Set Up
10:30 AM - Registration for BEYBLADE REVOLUTION
11:30 AM - BEYBLADE REVOLUTION

If you plan on participating, please show up by 11AM so that we can register you and get the tournament started by 11:30AM.

Details for the Friday night tournament have also been confirmed! Check out the official thread!:
BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Insurgents

If you have any questions or if you plan on attending either tournament please post in the official BEYBLADE REVOLUTION event thread!
Umm hi im new and im about to buy my first beyblade and im wondering if u can host a tournament in phx az.Cuz i cant find any tounaments
I so so so so (multiplied by 9000.1) want to go to that tournament, I live in Hamilton and my parents say, "It's too far and its a waste of money". They don't understand D~~:
(May. 17, 2013  12:27 AM)Sam_The_Epic Wrote: I so so so so (multiplied by 9000.1) want to go to that tournament, I live in Hamilton and my parents say, "It's too far and its a waste of money". They don't understand D~~:

Waste of money? Even though the tournament itself is totally worth it, there's also many other activities at AN to take part in. It certainly isn't a "waste of money". Just the experience of meeting people from across North America is invaluable.
BEYBLADE REVOLUTION, the WBO North American Championship is just over a week away! The trophies for the champions have just arrived … here's a sneak peek!
Would you like to win a Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF Limited Golden Dragon Model at BEYBLADE REVOLUTION? Click here to find out how!
I just posted a ton of pictures from both BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Insurgents and BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship in their respective threads. Check them out!:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...pid1120934

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...pid1120936
man i wish there was one in texas in dallas it is something o alway wanted to do

(May. 28, 2013  5:35 AM)deserthades Wrote: man i wish there was one in texas in dallas it is something o alway wanted to do and becides i know a ton of people that like beyblade but school would get in the way if they was even a small tortament in texas i would cernalty join if it is near cleaburn fortworth dallas or even roundrock