BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!!

There isn't? I swear I saw Stars filming ...
I think I saw him filming it, but not 100%.
So how does this work? Everyone gets a face booster for participating right?
(Aug. 20, 2013  2:13 AM)Clefairy Wrote: So how does this work? Everyone gets a face booster for participating right?

I believe so (passport holders get 2, IIRC), but I don't think everyone has them yet Confused.
(Aug. 20, 2013  2:13 AM)Clefairy Wrote: So how does this work? Everyone gets a face booster for participating right?

If you participated in a qualifier, yes. Just confirm with me which one you played in and I'll award you a Face Booster of your choice.

(Aug. 20, 2013  3:09 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: I believe so (passport holders get 2, IIRC), but I don't think everyone has them yet Confused.

Some people might not, but that's only if the host failed to provide us a list of what the Face Booster choices were. Also, sorry for the delay, but I've now awarded your your Faces! I completely forgot about it.
Might as well just state what I want at this point and hope someone reads it, face booster orange and yellow please.
I want Face Booster Red. Maryland Qualifier
(Aug. 21, 2013  3:07 PM)Time Wrote: Might as well just state what I want at this point and hope someone reads it, face booster orange and yellow please.

(Aug. 21, 2013  3:13 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I want Face Booster Red.

Make sure to state the Qualifier you were in.

Los Angeles Qualifier hosted by poliswag. Face Booster Orange please Smile
(Aug. 21, 2013  3:07 PM)Time Wrote: Might as well just state what I want at this point and hope someone reads it, face booster orange and yellow please.

(Aug. 21, 2013  3:13 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I want Face Booster Red. Maryland Qualifier

(Aug. 21, 2013  3:59 PM)Clefairy Wrote: Los Angeles Qualifier hosted by poliswag. Face Booster Orange please Smile

Done, done, and done.
Then I might as well say that I was at BR Qualifier: MD and I want two Purple's please!
Looks like I got a couple of rares, thank you very much
Hm, Arupaeo was supposed to ask all the Maryland attendees what they wanted ...
Stars did ask us, though there must have been some confusion that didn't allow him to send it in, or something along those lines ...
Well I PMed him what I wanted, but these days he never replies in his PM's.
BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Qualifier Series Part 3:
Virginia Finals

Here's the third video in a four part series showcasing the video from the finals of the BEYBLADE REVOLUTION qualifiers! Thanks for Stars for doing a good job with filming, and to whoever provided the awesome camera it was filmed with.

Also, LOL at Pruebame's comment at the end to geetster99's Mother.
So cool!!! I cannot wait for the actual Revolution!
Aww. I was looking forward to a part about the Los Angeles Qualifier. Uncertain I thought I saw some people filming it for the last round.
(Aug. 23, 2013  6:51 PM)Clefairy Wrote: Aww. I was looking forward to a part about the Los Angeles Qualifier. Uncertain I thought I saw some people filming it for the last round.

If you can somehow get a hold of the footage and send it to me, it's possible that I could make one, but I never received anything. Unhappy
What Geesters mom said was hilarious! Nice video by the way.
So is New York the only qualifier left for a video?
(Aug. 23, 2013  8:57 PM)Tri Wrote: What Geesters mom said was hilarious! Nice video by the way.

She is an awesome person haha.
(Aug. 23, 2013  8:57 PM)Tri Wrote: What Geesters mom said was hilarious! Nice video by the way.

Pruebame's response was funnier. Just "Yes, you do" so bluntly haha.

(Aug. 23, 2013  9:16 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So is New York the only qualifier left for a video?

Yes. Both of them will be included in the next video. After that, I'll be making a video for BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Insurgents (Friday tournament, Standard Format), and then video(s) for BEYBLADE REVOLUTION. I haven't decided how I'm going to put everything together for that yet.

(And it isn't related, but after that I also have enough footage from the past several Toronto tournaments for around four more videos beyond even the BR stuff haha)
(Aug. 23, 2013  11:29 PM)Kei Wrote:

Pruebame's response was funnier. Just "Yes, you do" so bluntly haha.

(Aug. 23, 2013  9:16 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So is New York the only qualifier left for a video?

Yes. Both of them will be included in the next video. After that, I'll be making a video for BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Insurgents (Friday tournament, Standard Format), and then video(s) for BEYBLADE REVOLUTION. I haven't decided how I'm going to put everything together for that yet.

(And it isn't related, but after that I also have enough footage from the past several Toronto tournaments for around four more videos beyond even the BR stuff haha)
Pruebames response is really funny. Glad this was all filmed.

That's a lot of stuff coming up. Can't wait for the videos, I bet they'll be awesome.
New York qualifier, purple please.
(Also, my other qualifier wasn't processed yet.)