BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!!

This stinks, I only have one bey from the zero-g series and the closest tounament is in new york.
guess I'm not going to this.
Zero-G format simply means a Zero-G stadium, not just zero-g beys are allowed.
oh.... then i might try to go
(Apr. 06, 2013  2:36 AM)Gigamorow Wrote: oh.... then i might try to go

This is definitely not an event you want to miss !
I don't want to miss it but it is a little far for me. I'm gonna have to put on a convinsing speech.
How long do qualifiers last? like if I went to the NY qualifier how long should I expect to stay in NY?
As long as the tournament is, unless you want to stay longer for other reasons. Tournaments here at MD are typically 4-5 hours long, but it depends how many people are there, how many stadiums you have, etc.
(Apr. 06, 2013  3:04 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: As long as the tournament is, unless you want to stay longer for other reasons. Tournaments here at MD are typically 4-5 hours long, but it depends how many people are there, how many stadiums you have, etc.

Thanks this helps
Any chance there will be one around California? Also, when will this be?
(Apr. 06, 2013  4:02 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Any chance there will be one around California? Also, when will this be?

It is very, very likely. poliswag just needs to confirm the details.
Great news for North american bladers,
Hope this kind of news comes out for the rest of the world.

For what I can say now is that the WBO is getting better and better everyday.
And made itself the BEST Beyblade Organisation.
I can't wait! If poliswag hosts in Los Angeles, then I'm entering depending on my time schedule. If there is a Los Angeles qualifier tournament, does second and third place get prizes too?
If anyone is curious about tourneys about L.A, poliswag said that there will be a tourney most likely in April.

EDIT: probably*
(Apr. 04, 2013  7:31 PM)Kei Wrote: For everybody else around the world ... stay tuned for news on BEYDAYS 2013 tournaments near you. Wink
yes, i am waiting for this news!
(Apr. 06, 2013  5:23 AM)hyperproblader Wrote: I can't wait! If poliswag hosts in Los Angeles, then I'm entering depending on my time schedule. If there is a Los Angeles qualifier tournament, does second and third place get prizes too?

If you can somehow contact him directly, tell him to check his PMs! And normally there would be, but for the Qualifier Series tournaments, we're focusing all of our funds on paying the travel expenses for the winner. In the case of Los Angeles, it is going to be even more expensive than it is for other areas around North America.
(Apr. 05, 2013  6:52 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2013  6:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: All Committee Members (current and former) signing? Wow, I wonder how that would have been done- if done naturally. Most CMs live quite far apart- especially Uwik. Still, whatever it is, it is all too amazing! I wish I could have saved enough money to be able to donate...

"Committee Members–both current and former–who attend BEYBLADE REVOLUTION". It wouldn't be practical for us to ship the stadium around the world to have it signed before we could ship it to donators haha.

Whoops! Misread and misunderstood that, haha!

I thought it would include all CMs and maybe they'd include you names signed by an Auto-pen or stamp- as of course, it wasn't possible for the stadium to be shipped around the world, haha!
But wait, I'm deciding to go to the Puerto Rico qualifier tournament since it is near to Miami. See ya there! Wink

Btw, can I battle with Metal saga Beys?
I wish there was one in South East Asia Too.
Tht would be cool, but this is just North America after all.
(Apr. 06, 2013  12:20 PM)Hikaru Hasama~ Wrote: But wait, I'm deciding to go to the Puerto Rico qualifier tournament since it is near to Miami. See ya there! Wink

Btw, can I battle with Metal saga Beys?

Yes, you can battle with Metal Saga Beys in a Zero G stadium Smile
(Apr. 06, 2013  1:34 PM)Tri Wrote: Tht would be cool, but this is just North America after all.

Nope
(Apr. 04, 2013  7:31 PM)Kei Wrote: For everybody else around the world ... stay tuned for news on BEYDAYS 2013 tournaments near you. Wink
so stay tuned, WBO is fair!
(Apr. 06, 2013  1:43 PM)DB Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2013  1:34 PM)Tri Wrote: Tht would be cool, but this is just North America after all.

Nope
so stay tuned, WBO is fair!

That's different ..
What places get to go
Not really very active anymore, but I am happy and proud of the astonishing progress the WBO has made. Look at you guys! Smile
A small clarification/reminder:

WBO Universal Rules Wrote:• Zero-G Format ‣ In this format, all Beyblades from the Metal Fight Beyblade system (August 2008
onwards, onto Zero-G) are legal. However, only Zero-G Stadiums may be used.

Some members have been mistakenly thinking that only ZERO-G Beyblades are legal for the ZERO-G Format; this is incorrect. All Metal Fight Beyblades are legal. Please be sure to read over the WBO Rulebooks if you have any other questions/doubts.
(Apr. 07, 2013  2:14 AM)Kei Wrote: A small clarification/reminder:

WBO Universal Rules Wrote:• Zero-G Format ‣ In this format, all Beyblades from the Metal Fight Beyblade system (August 2008
onwards, onto Zero-G) are legal. However, only Zero-G Stadiums may be used.

Some members have been mistakenly thinking that only ZERO-G Beyblades are legal for the ZERO-G Format; this is incorrect. All Metal Fight Beyblades are legal. Please be sure to read over the WBO Rulebooks if you have any other questions/doubts.

Thanks for clearing this up. I thought the same at first