BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!!

When are $30 donations no longer eligible for the Royal Face?
(Apr. 07, 2013  2:57 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: When are $30 donations no longer eligible for the Royal Face?

Good question. Let's say May 12th. The same will go for the other promotions for $60 and $100 donations.
Ah if we were donating over $100 would it reset the special gifts?
Would we be allowed to donate through tournaments? I don't have a Paypal but would like to donate anyway, so through tournaments is the only way I can donate.
Thanks for your help Kei.

Ga, I think that would be allowed, as I have heard of people donating thru tourneys before.
(Apr. 06, 2013  1:38 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2013  12:20 PM)Hikaru Hasama~ Wrote: But wait, I'm deciding to go to the Puerto Rico qualifier tournament since it is near to Miami. See ya there! Wink

Btw, can I battle with Metal saga Beys?

Yes, you can battle with Metal Saga Beys in a Zero G stadium Smile

Thnx!!
If I win a qualifier, would I get money for me AND a parent?
(Apr. 07, 2013  6:07 AM)Stars Wrote: Ah if we were donating over $100 would it reset the special gifts?

If I understand you correctly, then yes it would. If you donated $100, then $100 more, you could choose to receive another BB-10's, or a Royal Face, WBO T-Shirt and Face Booster or whatever makes sense for the amount that you donate.

(Apr. 07, 2013  2:01 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Would we be allowed to donate through tournaments? I don't have a Paypal but would like to donate anyway, so through tournaments is the only way I can donate.

That'd be fine! Just make sure the host makes note of how much money you are donating and who it is coming from.

(Apr. 07, 2013  11:01 PM)BeyBladerz101 Wrote: If I win a qualifier, would I get money for me AND a parent?

(Apr. 05, 2013  12:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2013  12:22 AM)Tri Wrote: Say if I were to win a qualifier, and I had to have a parent come with me, would there expenses be paid as well?

Unfortunately we will probably not have enough funds to pay for their traveling expenses as well. Each case will be treated as a unique one and we will do our best to establish compromises, but we of course hope that the first-place winner of a regiona Qualifier will be the one traveling to Toronto at the end of May. If they must be accompanied by a parent, hopefully it will be easy for them to come. Anime North, where the championship is happening in Toronto, is on a weekend, so it should be easy enough not to miss too many days of work.

(Apr. 05, 2013  7:22 AM)Kei Wrote: Our first concern is making sure that we can pay for the travel expenses of the qualifiers themselves, but if a minor does win, we will do our best to make it as easy as possible for the parent to accompany them by paying for their travel expenses, or at least part of them. This may be easier for us to accomplish for areas that are closer to Toronto, as the travel expenses will not be as high. But we cannot make any guarantees at this point.
IF we win a qualifier and already have an AN13 pass, what would happen?
(Apr. 08, 2013  2:30 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IF we win a qualifier and already have an AN13 pass, what would happen?

We will probably be able to pay for it. At this point I am not sure whether or not we will be getting Saturday or Weekend Passes for the Qualifiers though, so if a Qualifier already has a Weekend Pass and we can only provide Saturday Passes, we won't be able to fully reimburse that Qualifier just for the sake of fairness.
(Apr. 08, 2013  2:35 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2013  2:30 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IF we win a qualifier and already have an AN13 pass, what would happen?

We will probably be able to pay for it. At this point I am not sure whether or not we will be getting Saturday or Weekend Passes for the Qualifiers though, so if a Qualifier already has a Weekend Pass and we can only provide Saturday Passes, we won't be able to fully reimburse that Qualifier just for the sake of fairness.

Id be fine with that. But id hurry, passes are almost completely gone.
BeybladeGeeks made a video for the Championship! Check it out!:

Additionally, this video not only promotes the championship ... it marks the official beginning of their status as Official WBO Affiliates! As a WBO Affiliate, they will now have access to the Affiliate News Forum, which means that they will be able to post updates regarding their channel there.

Thanks again for doing the video, guys! Grin

(Apr. 08, 2013  2:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Id be fine with that. But id hurry, passes are almost completely gone.

AN has passes set aside for the qualifiers, so we fortunately do not have to worry about that. I'm just waiting for clarification on whether they are Saturday or Weekend Passes.
if i can make it to the new york qualifier everyone will have an exciting battle. also, if i can make it to the qualifier im gonna let it be known that Baby Crow is NUMBER 1 in New York State

hmmm now that i think about it for a person that hasn't been to any tourneys i sure do talk big. thats another thing if i can make it ill make sure i can back up my big mouth too.
HAHAHAHA!!!!
Question, if a person wins paid expenses, does that includes a hotel?
Glad the BBG are with us now. In a way I think I might've had something to do with that.

(Apr. 08, 2013  3:47 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: Question, if a person wins paid expenses, does that includes a hotel?

No its not. Make sure you check out the OP of this thread. All your questions are probably answered there.
Insane. I could have never imagined finally pulling this off when I began the WBO. Great work. I'm glad I will be there.
That's another reason I hope I win a qualifier to meet Bey Brad!
So we're now more closely connected to BeyBladeGeeks, eh? It'll be fun to see how far this synergy goes. As far as the hotel thing goes, a member from Ontario can let atleast one of the qualified participants stay at their house you know, just in case someone has a big house. This will decrease cost on hotel rent, and maybe those members can have some practice.
Say if I were to win the qualifiers, I told my mom about all of this and she said if I were to win could you guys pay for Gas instead, I only live about 4 hours away and my mom said it would be easier on her part to drive.
(Apr. 08, 2013  6:16 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Say if I were to win the qualifiers, I told my mom about all of this and she said if I were to win could you guys pay for Gas instead, I only live about 4 hours away and my mom said it would be easier on her part to drive.

Of course, and going by car can sometimes cost even less, so it is definitely an accomodation we can consider.

It is also very good that you already talked about it with a parent. It would be quite bad if someone won a qualifier, had not spoken to their parents or guardians about it, and that the latter refused to let you go in the end.

Also BeybladeGeeks' video is super cool, thank you guys !
You guys are doing a great job! This looks like it's going to be fantastic!
I am going for sure please ! sign me up
(Apr. 08, 2013  5:37 AM)saroltt Wrote: im definatly going sign me up

(Apr. 08, 2013  6:16 PM)king371 Wrote: I am going for sure please ! sign me up

If you're planning on attending the championship, post in the official tournament thread!: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...ampionship