BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!!

*GINGA*,I agree I love cool shirts.

Not if I can Help it Kiezer V. :WingWink:
Wow this is really impressive. I'm gonna have to donate some money at some point.
Wow, just wow, I'm completely speechless. This is so amazing! Thank you to the whole WBO committee your work is undeniably the best there ever was!
Will the beypoint system be up and running by the time of the championship?
WHOOAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Now I'm more fired up then ever! Ok thats it im definently going to come for sure!
(Apr. 05, 2013  1:40 AM)Stars Wrote: Hmm if we were driving to AN from Maryland then air/bus would you sill pay the expense for gas or no?

We generally want to go for whatever option is cheapest for each individual qualifier (for obvious reasons), but as Kai-V said, "Each case will be treated as a unique one and we will do our best to establish compromises", so yes, it is possible that we could reimburse the costs of gas instead of a plane/bus ticket.

(Apr. 05, 2013  2:11 AM)Ultra Wrote: Wow this is really impressive. I'm gonna have to donate some money at some point.

Anything would be much appreciated. Smile How big we are able to make this championship is entirely up to you guys, the community. We know how far we can go right now, but if we receive donations, we'll likely be able to add even more qualifiers.
Got to ask this. If a minor wins the qualifier, Will travel expenses be handled for a parent or chaperone?

(Apr. 04, 2013  10:15 PM)geetster99 Wrote: so what would happen if I won 2 events lol

you won't Tongue_out_wink
Pruebame, see here:

(Apr. 05, 2013  12:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2013  12:22 AM)Tri Wrote: Say if I were to win a qualifier, and I had to have a parent come with me, would there expenses be paid as well?

Unfortunately we will probably not have enough funds to pay for their traveling expenses as well. Each case will be treated as a unique one and we will do our best to establish compromises, but we of course hope that the first-place winner of a regiona Qualifier will be the one traveling to Toronto at the end of May. If they must be accompanied by a parent, hopefully it will be easy for them to come. Anime North, where the championship is happening in Toronto, is on a weekend, so it should be easy enough not to miss too many days of work.
Here's my pick for the winners-
Kai-V
Kei
Arupaeo
Dark_Mousy

So it's really fun for you guys out there. Well, best of luck to everyone.
I hope the Rest Of The World will also enjoy during BeyDays2013.
As for the signed BB-10, will it be legal in WBO Play? Cause if the Committee's signatures signatures are on the play area, I bet no one would like to put scratches on them.
Oh my goodness, Paid expense?! I will actually be able to go if I win the qualifiers! Looks like I got to get training like no other! This is a dream come true! I thought getting to go to beyblade colloseum was great but this is amazing! If I can win a qualifier and other people who are spirited to win qualifiers are as well I would be competing with people like Kei my mind is blown just blown. This is too great thank you WBO.
The OP has been updated! The New York Qualifier has been confirmed!

[Image: us.png] New York, New York Qualifier
Saturday, April 20

(Apr. 05, 2013  5:16 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Pruebame, see here:

Our first concern is making sure that we can pay for the travel expenses of the qualifiers themselves, but if a minor does win, we will do our best to make it as easy as possible for the parent to accompany them by paying for their travel expenses, or at least part of them. This may be easier for us to accomplish for areas that are closer to Toronto, as the travel expenses will not be as high. But we cannot make any guarantees at this point.

(Apr. 05, 2013  6:07 AM)zeneo Wrote: As for the signed BB-10, will it be legal in WBO Play? Cause if the Committee's signatures signatures are on the play area, I bet no one would like to put scratches on them.

We would sign it on the bottom, of course!
Haha, That's good to here Tongue_out
I thought the BB-10 was given just as a memorabalia. It's good to see the New York Qualifier up and running.
All I see on my Facebook News Feed is Various photos of the Qualifiers in North America. This may be the first time the FB page has been so active.
Also, the prizes are for BeyLotto(Which is for those who participate in North America Qualifiers?), and not the winners?
If so, I'm eager to know what the North American Champion will get.
I'm eager!
XD
Thanks WBO for making someting this amazing! This reach beyond my standards
Oh my god Fo'Shizzle? I could get some cool stuff just for competing! Grin

I'm still gonna try for all that other cool stuff. I could use a free trip to Toronto...
This is amazing. I can't wait to compete. Plus I'm cool with face boosters anyday.
@GA - Thanks I must have skipped over that post!
Prepare to sign da shirt and stadium Smug throwing the last
90 bucks.......

Bey lotto can't wait!
(Apr. 05, 2013  1:42 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Oh my god Fo'Shizzle? I could get some cool stuff just for competing! Grin

I'm still gonna try for all that other cool stuff. I could use a free trip to Toronto...

Hey if you go or someone else from NC goes you could room with me.
Wow! I can't believe something like this would be happening. Sadly, there isn't one near my home(Ontario, California) =( But hopefully, poliswag could host one in LA!
Well, that is amazing news!
I wish I lived in North America, haha!
The best thing is, this will help us get more popular among the various Beyblade Communities, and establish our name as one of the best tournament organizing bodies.

As for the "prizes" offered in return for donation... Man, that makes me want to donate- but well, I haven't been able to save more than $4. Had this news come a bit earlier.... D'oh!

All Committee Members (current and former) signing? Wow, I wonder how that would have been done- if done naturally. Most CMs live quite far apart- especially Uwik. Still, whatever it is, it is all too amazing! I wish I could have saved enough money to be able to donate...
(Apr. 05, 2013  6:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: All Committee Members (current and former) signing? Wow, I wonder how that would have been done- if done naturally. Most CMs live quite far apart- especially Uwik. Still, whatever it is, it is all too amazing! I wish I could have saved enough money to be able to donate...

"Committee Members–both current and former–who attend BEYBLADE REVOLUTION". It wouldn't be practical for us to ship the stadium around the world to have it signed before we could ship it to donators haha.
I'm pumped to be able to participate in my first tournament (as log as my mom has the money). Especially what the outcome could be of I won, it would be like I spent nothing going to MI seeig as it would cost so much to go to Toronto.
I Have no idea why, but i think that this is a hint for the next world championships (The one i win!)
And Remembrance Day is coming up, AND BeyDays, good god...
Aww... Unhappy No qualifier tournaments for Florida Unhappy I guess I won't be going.