BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!!

i am going for sure help me sign up
See above.
The post above you literally just gave you the info you needed...
Edit: Beaten by Ga
If I were to donate, but not enter the tournament, would I still get a reward? Just wondering because I doubt I will be able to go to any of those places just for Beyblade, but my b-day is in a few months, and I could have my parents donate for an extremely early birthday present.
count me in for sure!! if there is an LA tournament!!
(Apr. 08, 2013  10:48 PM)DrakeTheAwesome Wrote: count me in for sure!! if there is an LA tournament!!

Read a few posts up.
(Apr. 08, 2013  10:38 PM)ReturningBlader Wrote: If I were to donate, but not enter the tournament, would I still get a reward? Just wondering because I doubt I will be able to go to any of those places just for Beyblade, but my b-day is in a few months, and I could have my parents donate for an extremely early birthday present.

Yes of course, most donations are made on Internet via Paypal and it does not bind you to participate to a tournament at all.
I'm proud to say I donated! I'm glad I could help a little for this!
Why is there nothing near Wyoming?! Unhappy
(Apr. 09, 2013  1:06 AM)Infinite Blader Wrote: Why is there nothing near Wyoming?! Unhappy

Unfortunately the Bladers who live there have not shown up to the call. The current qualifiers are hosted in the very hot spots for Beyblade activity in North America, so sadly that means that the other regions are not very active all year long. Hopefully this can change in the future though !
Like Dark_Mousy asked, can an area have more than 1 qualifier?
Any news about the los angeles qualifier tourney?
awwwh I wanna come sooo bad I live in the south Houston,TX Unhappy x100
(Apr. 09, 2013  2:13 AM)hyperproblader Wrote: Any news about the los angeles qualifier tourney?

Yes!

(Apr. 08, 2013  11:20 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Can an area have more then 1 qualifier?

I believe I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but yes. If a qualifier is popular and we feel a second one would also be successful, it is something we can consider, especially for the areas closer to Toronto, as it would be much more affordable for us to bring in another qualifier. Puerto Rico, for example, probably doesn't have a chance for a second one regardless of how well or not the first one goes, simply because of how far away they are.
can some one help me sign up for the nyc tormanent StupidStupidStupidStupid
thanks for organizing this cant wait
(Apr. 09, 2013  12:01 PM)andrew1357 Wrote: can some one help me sign up for the nyc tormanent StupidStupidStupidStupid

All you need to do is click on the New York tournament link in the first post of this topic, and then post in that other thread to say that you are going.
Just got the day off for the NYC tounament! WOO HOO! I'm back and bringing joseph317 and Lilo317 with me!
I'm definitely going
So is anime north in a hotel the videos look like it is, if so would it be smarter to book there.
(Apr. 09, 2013  9:23 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: So is anime north in a hotel the videos look like it is, if so would it be smarter to book there.

Everything in those hotels are booked already, obviously. You have to reserve almost the year before.