BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

Ugh!!! Another Beyraiderz...?!!! I know I know they aren't Beyraiderz but the summary "Collecting the most tokens" is already the bullet to what the concept is unless it was a wrong typo thingy...but wait the descriptions saying "Half creatures and half machines" already goes to show it wasn't at all a wrong typo. Who the hell wants a concept similar to Beyraiderz?! People would have to be insane to think Beyraiderz was more like Beyblade than Beywheelz because it totally wasn't. Sorry...but I hated Beyraiderz, I mean the toys are OK but not for a Beyblade concept and the Beyraiderz anime wasn't fun at all and I can see all the angry comments saying "It was better than Beywheelz" or "Actually, the story was interesting". First of all, not it wasn't better than Beywheelz and secondly the story wasn't interesting at all and the battles are so repetitive and each character has battled each other at least once, there is no pairs in Beyraiderz that have never battled each other and I call that BORING!
I just hope that it isn't like beyraiderz, where there was only 6 people battling with each other (7 people in the end) because they only show 7 cyborgs. They better have more battlers if they want to stretch the series over 26 episodes and 2 specials. Heck, they just physically can't for a series even bigger than shogun steel! Also, (I'm now talking about the shown cyborgs) we know the middle one is lightning griffin, and the one to the left of it is inferno firedrake, I think that the lion-looking one is Sol otus, because the zodiac for Leo has the sun element. For the wolf-like cyborg at the far right, I think that it's evil getsu, since getsu could be represented by the moon, gnawing, and I'm guessing darkness, and wolves just fit that description. As for the one at the far left, I think it's savage destroyer. Now for the remaining one, we don't know the name, but it looks very cat-like.
I am done watching these Spin Off series. The only shows that were good were the real Beyblade shows, and maybe BeyWheelz showed some promise, but they just gave up on it. These two new shows looks like they won't do anything but take away attention from beyblade.
As much as I appreciate that Hasbro is trying to expand Beyblades life span and popularity, this is getting out of hand. If they continue to do this then it has absolutely nothing to do with Beyblade anymore and some people may forget it has anything to do with this spinning top franchise. Like I said before, they might as well have done something like...Beycoptors (Beyblade helecoptors that battle and for some reason people liked my idea).They took the name Beyblade and just made it something unrelated.
(Jul. 16, 2014  12:23 AM)MissKarat Wrote: As much as I appreciate that Hasbro is trying to expand Beyblades life span and popularity, this is getting out of hand. If they continue to do this then it has absolutely nothing to do with Beyblade anymore and some people may forget it has anything to do with this spinning top franchise. Like I said before, they might as well have done something like...Beycoptors (Beyblade helecoptors that battle and for some reason people liked my idea).They took the name Beyblade and just made it something unrelated.

You can't say that for sure without even seeing the real product. BeyWarriors doesn't resemble a spinning top, but it does spin.
(Jul. 16, 2014  12:36 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2014  12:23 AM)MissKarat Wrote: As much as I appreciate that Hasbro is trying to expand Beyblades life span and popularity, this is getting out of hand. If they continue to do this then it has absolutely nothing to do with Beyblade anymore and some people may forget it has anything to do with this spinning top franchise. Like I said before, they might as well have done something like...Beycoptors (Beyblade helecoptors that battle and for some reason people liked my idea).They took the name Beyblade and just made it something unrelated.

You can't say that for sure without even seeing the real product. BeyWarriors doesn't resemble a spinning top, but it does spin.

Did I say I was sure? Definitely not. I said I HOPED it wasn't another Beyraiderz because the idea "get the most tokens", WOW, that sounds 100% nothing like Beyraiderz right? And another thing, Beywarriors is actually more like Beyblades than Beywheelz and Beyraiderz. I think it would have been good for a spin-off but Hasbro decides not to. Before you say "Maybe Beywarriors: Cyborg has Beywarriors in it..." tell me, how is getting tokens like Beywarriors (NOT Beyraiderz)?
(Jul. 16, 2014  12:45 AM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2014  12:36 AM)Echizen Wrote:

Did I say I was sure? Definitely not. I said I HOPED it wasn't another Beyraiderz because the idea "get the most tokens", WOW, that sounds 100% nothing like Beyraiderz right? And another thing, Beywarriors is actually more like Beyblades than Beywheelz and Beyraiderz. I think it would have been good for a spin-off but Hasbro decides not to. Before you say "Maybe Beywarriors: Cyborg has Beywarriors in it..." tell me, how is getting tokens like Beywarriors (NOT Beyraiderz)?
No you didn't... XD Beywheelz ate just side ways Beyblades, haha. But I agree Beyraiderz are completely different. Getting tokens? What are you taking about?

No need to be so defensive, I was just sayin'. Tongue_out
(Jul. 16, 2014  1:05 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2014  12:45 AM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2014  12:36 AM)Echizen Wrote: You can't say that for sure without even seeing the real product. BeyWarriors doesn't resemble a spinning top, but it does spin.

No you didn't... XD Beywheelz ate just side ways Beyblades, haha. But I agree Beyraiderz are completely different. Getting tokens? What are you taking about?

Remember how in Beyraiderz, they had to collect tokens? Well in the Italian description of Beywarriors: Cyborgthey mentioned something about 'collecting the most tokens'. Perhaps they miss typed it but...wait, they got the name Beywarriors: Cyborg in it. Maybe they had no idea what Beywarriors: Cyborg is about...

EDIT: If Hasbro is trying to make something that spins part of a Beyblade franchise, they might as well have done a series called Beycoptors where helecoptors battles...does that sound silly? Yes it does
Oh, I haven't watched any of BeyRaiderz so that might be why. It seems like it will be like the original Beywarriors, but the stadium will be similair to that of the Takara RC stadium where you attempted to knock off the disk things. I'm not sure.
(Jul. 16, 2014  1:13 AM)Echizen Wrote: Oh, I haven't watched any of BeyRaiderz so that might be why. It seems like it will be like the original Beywarriors, but the stadium will be similair to that of the Takara RC stadium where you attempted to knock off the disk things. I'm not sure.

If thats true then...I pass this one because I know I shouldn't judge what the show will be like but its probably something I don't want to watch or follow. I may watch ONE episode and if it is OK I may watch more but I am still not fond of Hasbro taking this franchise into a new dimension. I am glad Hasbro is trying their best but I ultimately hated Beyraiderz for the show was actually boring, it was less childish than Beywheelz which is the only good thing about it.
We actually can't know unless we watch it since the concept look completely different from Beyblade so it might just attract us from a different approach.
Will there be a new season/sequel to Shogun Steel? I am getting kinda worried right now. Haven't heard anything new. Unhappy
(Jul. 30, 2014  8:52 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Will there be a new season/sequel to Shogun Steel? I am getting kinda worried right now. Haven't heard anything new. Unhappy
There will only be a sequel if Takara Tomy makes one. Because all the previous generations of series have been English versions of the Takara Tomy series'.
(Jul. 30, 2014  8:52 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Will there be a new season/sequel to Shogun Steel? I am getting kinda worried right now. Haven't heard anything new. Unhappy

Despite shogun steel being an absolute filth of a series, the synchrome system deserves a decent series.

EDIT: Also the Lion like Beywarrior looks decent, and it's the colours I really desire, I do like lion based motifs so I will give this a try hoping it would be at least tolerable.
(Jul. 30, 2014  9:19 PM)Echizen Wrote:
There will only be a sequel if Takara Tomy makes one. Because all the previous generations of series have been English versions of the Takara Tomy series'.

I hope that there will be a sequel...
I figured something was up- since the release date was fairly close and no new images or clips.

I'm wondering if this show/line got canceled, rather than just delayed.

It seems Hasbro was starting to shift focus on Legends, yet it wouldn't make a lot of sense if it were canceled, since it seemed the score for the show was made, etc. I wonder if they're simply holding off until Toy Fair to reveal the toys and next Fall to release the toys/show, depending on the longevity of Legends.
since the metal fury series ended,alot of people quit playing beyblade in my country .Idk if it's because of technology these day are taking over childhood toys or is it because the population of beyblade are decreasing
(Sep. 28, 2014  4:14 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: since the metal fury series ended,alot of people quit playing beyblade in my country .Idk if it's because of technology these day are taking over childhood toys or is it because the population of beyblade are decreasing

There are actually many reasons, the main one probably being that the toy market in Japan is really low at the moment, which makes TAKARA-TOMY, the creator of Beyblade, hesitant to introduce a new Beyblade series because customers are not responding well. Technically the whole Japanese market is down right now. They have been focusing on technological toys themselves recently, but I do not know if that is necessarily working well for them either.

You should really read my thread about Beyblade's current state in Japan if you want to learn more about this :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...s-in-Japan
(Oct. 11, 2014  7:31 PM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: [Image: BeyWarriorsCyborgLogo.jpg]

[Image: BeyWarriorsCyborgPoster.jpg]

“Teslandia” is an abandoned planet, ignored by the rest of the nearby planets due to its harsh environment. The story begins when power spots containing high levels of energy called “Sanctuaries” were identified, and mysterious vehicle shaped items called “Beyraiderz” were found along with the Sanctuaries. Beyraiderz can synchronize with the youths under the age of 17 living in Teslandia, and summon the Cyborg creatures known as “Warrior.” The Warrior can transform high level “Sanctuaries” energy into small Tokens. This means that human beings are able to obtain energy by making the “Warrior” battle against each other to turn the arid wasteland into a lush and bountiful world!

So, who will win the most battles and collect the most Tokens? What mystery lies behind Warrior?

http://www.d-rights.com/en/teen

Teen+ program?

I don't care if the show is bad, but I love that BeyWarriors Cyborg logo.

This seems more like a sequel to BeyRaiderz than with Warriors- it looks like it's just Raiderz with different and more robot-esque spirits.

Not going to lie, personally, the concept sounds fairly interesting and the character designs seem interesting and a bit "mature", but seeing how they handled the Raiderz initial series, I don't know what to expect out of this.
I really hope this series is at least tolerable, the Lion cyborg is very nice and I hope the character owning it is decent. They surely couldn't fail the third time right? Especially since it actually sounds decent.
Another Beyraiderz...? CARP!!! I just pray its a lot better than that abomination (Beywarriors: Beyraiderz) and hopefully it will have more variety than before instead of just having the same people battle each other over and over again (don't deny it).
TBH; I hope this flops and tells Hasbro to not make this carp anymore.
(Oct. 12, 2014  4:19 AM)Neo Wrote: TBH; I hope this flops and tells Hasbro to not make this carp anymore.

i'm with Neo. I think they messed up trying to make Beyblade better then it already was.
I get you may not like it, but if it flops, Hasbro may just stop Beyblade until Takara releases something new- which could be years.

Even though it's not what we want, I'm happy there's something to continue the franchise.
Yes, Hasbro could just understand by a potential significant lack of interest in BeyWarriors Cyborg that Beyblade as a whole is not worth trying to add onto ... You cannot send the specific message you are meaning if there are other interpretations possible.