BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

(Oct. 12, 2014  1:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, Hasbro could just understand by a potential significant lack of interest in BeyWarriors Cyborg that Beyblade as a whole is not worth trying to add onto ... You cannot send the specific message you are meaning if there are other interpretations possible.

My reason for stating that was that Hasbro seems to often consider the spin-offs to be part of "Beyblade" considering in toy reports it will often say that "Beyblades sales have been lower, etc."- while it's more likely the spin-offs have been the main cause of that.

With that being said, of course it's an option to focus on the main line, but my main message was I don't think it's good at this point to hope anything in the franchise fails.
(Oct. 12, 2014  1:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote: With that being said, of course it's an option to focus on the main line, but my main message was I don't think it's good at this point to hope anything in the franchise fails.

I just don't watch it, but I actually understand where this is coming from, they did the same thing with starwars/yugioh/pokemon/etc countless times. But they've all made comebacks because people stood by the franchise. Maybe in the end Beyblade will make a small comeback as well after Beyraiders and such comes to their close, as we stand by them for support.
Yeah yeah and this time I really hope they don't refer to them as "beys", as they are not spinning tops! I can maybe understand it's actual title name Beywarriors to establish it as a spin off to Beyblade but calling it just "bey" is extremely stupid, I'm sorry for nitpicking but that's a pet peeve of mine, I didn't even like it in Beywheelz but at least they looked like spinning tops.

Leone19 who knows perhaps Takara Tomy may never make another beyblade series, though there's a good chance they will, OR at the very least something similar.
(Oct. 13, 2014  9:59 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Leone19 who knows perhaps Takara Tomy may never make another beyblade series, though there's a good chance they will, OR at the very least something similar.

Positive thinking Tongue_out.

My point being, especially if that may be the case- we shouldn't hope that something in the franchise would "bomb", since it may leave an impact on the future of the series.

I'm not trying to say everyone should buy into Raiderz/Warriors, etc.- I'm just trying to explain that we also shouldn't necessarily be hoping it fails.
(Oct. 13, 2014  10:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2014  9:59 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Leone19 who knows perhaps Takara Tomy may never make another beyblade series, though there's a good chance they will, OR at the very least something similar.

Positive thinking Tongue_out.

My point being, especially if that may be the case- we shouldn't hope that something in the franchise would "bomb", since it may leave an impact on the future of the series.

I'm not trying to say everyone should buy into Raiderz/Warriors, etc.- I'm just trying to explain that we also shouldn't necessarily be hoping it fails.

It's really either this or next to nothing, and I really don't have a choice.

If beyblade is gone, hopefully there's something similar to come around.
(Oct. 12, 2014  1:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, Hasbro could just understand by a potential significant lack of interest in BeyWarriors Cyborg that Beyblade as a whole is not worth trying to add onto ... You cannot send the specific message you are meaning if there are other interpretations possible.

Hasbro could start marketing Beyblade as a Collector's toy in a few years. They could find out how to make their own System. They could keep true to the source material, instead of having RC Cars.
Hasbro could easily make a great Beyblade line, and maybe even improve upon the series like they did to Transformers. The only problem, really, would be their stadiums. Hah. But I suppose safety laws are the actual blame, rather than Hasbro's standards.

Beyblade went on hiatus again in what, 2013? If they go by the same strategy as last time it is certainly possible that Takara could start producing Beyblades again after 3 years. But wait, it's already been a year. See? It isn't so bad. I predict that we will likely see Takara-produced Beyblades again before I finish college (Currently in my first year)

If Beyblade does make a return in 2016 then we can probably expect another anime in 2017.
(Oct. 14, 2014  8:01 PM)Wizard Wrote: Hasbro could easily make a great Beyblade line, and maybe even improve upon the series like they did to Transformers. The only problem, really, would be their stadiums. Hah. But I suppose safety laws are the actual blame, rather than Hasbro's standards.

Beyblade went on hiatus again in what, 2013? If they go by the same strategy as last time it is certainly possible that Takara could start producing Beyblades again after 3 years. But wait, it's already been a year. See? It isn't so bad. I predict that we will likely see Takara-produced Beyblades again before I finish college (Currently in my first year)

If Beyblade does make a return in 2016 then we can probably expect another anime in 2017.

If they can find a way to take advantage of the new technology, personally I always imagine a series that would at one point come is a beyblade series with no physical tops, but like pen drives that had beyblade data inside, it gets plugged in the digital stadium and the Beyblades automatically spin as holographic objects, and people would HATE the series, it would be called Beyblade Battle Network.

To be serious, I hope Hasbro can keep this up because I ain't ready for a new series, heck I didn't even complete 4D and Zero G.
Don't you mean BeybladeBattle.com?

I wouldn't mind a new series so long as the system gets upgraded again to make more exciting tops that can spin longer.
(Oct. 14, 2014  11:00 PM)Wizard Wrote: Don't you mean BeybladeBattle.com?

I wouldn't mind a new series so long as the system gets upgraded again to make more exciting tops that can spin longer.

Nah what I meant was like real physical products but they are not spinning tops, it's like a pen drive with the design of the beyblade beast, you would plug it in the required physical stadium and a holographic beyblade is there, so the stadium and pen drive would be physical objects but the beyblade is a holographic objects, if thy made that idea it would be a massive flop, it would be too expensive and people would prefer physical Beyblades.

Heh BTW you should check my fan series dude, link on my sig...

Anyways I'm getting off topic, sorry...
Bey = The special alloy used like mentioned in the animes.
Blade = the spinning top.
That is not true in real life though : bey comes from beigoma, which means 'spinning top'. Blade is really just the English word referring to the fact that the spinning tops are meant to fight each other.
(Oct. 16, 2014  4:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not true in real life though : bey comes from beigoma, which means 'spinning top'. Blade is really just the English word referring to the fact that the spinning tops are meant to fight each other.

That and they had a ton of Blades on the old Attack Rings!

(Oct. 14, 2014  8:01 PM)Wizard Wrote: Hasbro could easily make a great Beyblade line, and maybe even improve upon the series like they did to Transformers. The only problem, really, would be their stadiums. Hah. But I suppose safety laws are the actual blame, rather than Hasbro's standards.

Like Transformers.
Hasbro proves they can make good designs non reliant on Japan!
OK after seeing the first episode, it's a little promising, the song is way better than Beyraiderz and Beywheelz, better visuals, better seeming story but we will have to see first.

It's actually not bad, the beasts are nice and 3D but in a nice blending sort of way, I like the owner of the Lion warrior so far.
OMG! The Italian version actually kept the previews. The credits are in English text though.

King Lion
獅子王
Shishiou
Air date: 2014-10-19 (Italy)

[Image: vys5jb.png]
Can anybody link me to the episodes?
I really underestimated this series. It is actually a lot better than I had imagined and I THINK the protagonist's name is Sora BUT don't quote me on that one because I'm not sure but thats what it says on the credits unless its some random mix-up or wrong typo. Here are my pros and cons:

Pros:
- The character designs are more interesting and amazing than the boring BeyRaiderz.
- I like the protagonist, he is not a typical hot-blooded shounen anime protagonist as far as Beyblade goes (this isn't Beyblade but its a spin-off so I'll link the two)
- The opening and ending are tonnes and I mean TONNES better than the BeyRaiderz intro (The BeyRaiderz intro was an abomination, the worst 'anime' intro I have heard. If you liked BeyRaiderz's intro then good for you)
- The villains are better than BeyRaiderz. That women with the dark hair (I think she is one of the antagonists, I'm not sure) reminds me of Doctor K from V-Force.
- The concept is a little better. SPOILERS: Once BeyRaiderz get launched, they go through a symbol which turns them into Beasts which fight. (Not really spoilers, more of how it works here). Speaking of which, the animation and 3D drawings are great...and I mean Danball Senki great. It blends in with the background better than the V-Force one.

Basically, everything is better than BeyRaiderz.

Cons:
- I really don't have any SO FAR other than its a little too serious but I'll let that pass.
See. I told you guys to give it a chance. Tongue_out

Man, I love the mature tone of this, the characters, the music, the animation. This will be a good series.
(Oct. 19, 2014  12:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote: See. I told you guys to give it a chance. Tongue_out

Man, I love the mature tone of this, the characters, the music, the animation. This will be a good series.

Yeah, its a little less stupid, the battle is not boring and it reminds me of Danball Senki which is cool, the music isn't bad, the ending music is weird but I kinda like it, better visuals, the tone is better and it's more engaging than the others. Let's hope the female characters aren't as boring or useless.

My only problem...now I want that Lion warrior SO badly!!! I doubt these would come in the UK so that sucks.

But that's really not the shows problem so I hope the series get better, thanks Leone19 Smile
Hi guys,
here are BeyWarriors Cyborg episodes of Italian premiere (Italian spoken of course):
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyWarri...borg-ANIME

Bye
BeyWarriors Cyborg upcoming episode titles:

03. Oath
誓い
Chikai
Air date: 2014-10-25 (Italy)
About when will Warriors Cyborg be in English?
I've watched some of it in Italian, and it seems epic so far. Will it come out in English soon, so I can enjoy it more?
I really wonder when we will see this in North America. With the release of Legends and unfortunate overall unsuccess of Raiderz, it seems Hasbro isn't about to release another side series here, since the idea seemed to be using Raiderz again.

It'll be very interesting to see when or even if this ends up becoming dubbed and released with a toyline.
In my opinion Hasbro should focus on tops and nothing extra, as the tops are always there but the side series(es) almost always fail.
Yeah, I agree the Spin Offs aren't that great. Beywheelz was okay for me, but the Beyraiders didn't really catch my interest too much.
From what I observe in the Italian Dub of Cyborg though, I find it at more watchable. The theme song has the best tune out of any season of Beyblade. And it has a Light Vs. Dark concept too. Yes, I'd watch Cyborg over the last two.

I hope we still get more of the spinning tops too. Shogun Steel Season 2 after Cyborg ends maybe?