BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

I would not mind RBL. Cheap way to get some spare plastic parts. I really don't need or want any more 'Dark Wheels'.
(Jun. 05, 2009  4:47 AM)Khel Wrote: I would not mind RBL. Cheap way to get some spare plastic parts. I really don't need or want any more 'Dark Wheels'.

Would be so awesome if they sold cases or packages with individual parts. Such as a case of bottoms containing, 6 or more different bottoms and the same for tracks and even for faces.
(Jun. 05, 2009  4:52 AM)Aqua Wrote: Would be so awesome if they sold cases or packages with individual parts. Such as a case of bottoms containing, 6 or more different bottoms and the same for tracks and even for faces.

can we hypothesize only about things that have some probability of happening
I wonder if they'll change the part names..
(Jun. 05, 2009  5:14 AM)Mankster Wrote: I wonder if they'll change the part names..

Or if they will even use them.
Yeah, I have a feeling they'll just leave out the track and bottoms in the name and just call it Pegasis instead of Pegasis 105F.
Then the Booster Versions will be Called Pegasis also.So I dont think they would do that.Your all just jumping to worse conclusions because of what Hasbro has done in past

Then again Everything I said right now was just a waste of time typing.And maybe hasbro might not even release the Boosters.And how much does someone wanna bet that someone quotes this part of my post.
(Jun. 05, 2009  5:29 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Then the Booster Versions will be Called Pegasis also.So I dont think they would do that.Your all just jumping to worse conclusions because of what Hasbro has done in pass.

Hasbro never released boosters and they probably won't for this series either. So it wouldn't be an issue to just call it Pegasis.
Ok,But im still gonna think that Hasbro wont fail us.(..which they might,but Im giving my good opnion on them this time)
im going to star saving money from now on so i can buy them all lol
Im scared they will add crappy parts like an engine gear on a storm pegasis Pinching_eyes
(Jun. 05, 2009  8:26 AM)Driger Wrote: Im scared they will add crappy parts like an engine gear on a storm pegasis >_<

ENOUGH OF THIS GARBAGE ALREADY. There is NO reason to think this. And if anyone says, "They did it with Uriel 2!" I'm going to punch you in the face with concentrated context.

Uriel 2 was changed to Capricorn Strike G for marketing purposes. They thought kids would be more interested in a gyro/EG than a piece of rubber and, considering they'd never marketed Beyblades based on the strategic properties of their materials beforehand, this was probably the correct assumption to make for this demographic.

However, to do something such as this would require they make an entirely new mold of part for no real reason. Not only that, this completely runs under the assumption that Hasbro will do things exactly as they did last time (and trust me, with the acceleration it had as it failed, they will not). So, enough. Anyone who keeps up this baseless speculation can get out of this topic.
I think they're only going to release light wheels

SPEED IS POWER
This is brilliant news. The name isn't bad either! I'm staying optimistic about it. I suppose it's only natural that some of us are apprehensive about how Nelvana will handle the series; after all, many of us were used to the dub until we discovered the Japanese version (and it's possible it will be like that this time). However, I'm hoping Nelvana will keep the anime uncut or at least will release the Japanese dub with subtitles on the DVDs since all of us here agree that it's awesome!
Cannot wait to grab a bunch of Quetz's and Aires when it hits down here, unless Hasbro will go the Booster route aswell. It will be great to see swarms of New bladers coming in, I never really got why Beyblade just had to die out, it was spot on and could have continued on like alot of Fads/Trends.
Um, not sure if this was previously said, but got the google alerts e-mail a couple days ago, and it looks like the uk release date is the same as the us.

Also, if you havent already, I recommend that you subscribe to google alerts with the key word "beyblade." If you do, you should get more news like this delivered to your e-mail.
Wow, awesome. I don't think that had been previously posted, thanks. Smile
(Jun. 05, 2009  8:26 AM)Driger Wrote: Im scared they will add crappy parts like an engine gear on a storm pegasis Pinching_eyes

Serious

I'm pretty sure Hasbro will not change anything in the pre-HWS or the HWS beys. There would be no reason to.
Stop condemning Hasbro like that.

I'm really curious to see how they will do the stadiums. Hopefully, like Takara. But tbh I don't think we'll be hearing much more news about BMF until next year.
Considering YTV and Hasbro seem to be getting along even better then they were when Bakuten Shoot was around, I'd expect the show to air on YTV (only other option would be Teletoon). It also allows them to do those shody WOW tournaments again. The broadcaster in the US would be interesting, I don't see Nelvana going for Disney XD (what a carp stupid name) after they apparently had some bad blood the first time around (with Jetix). It would be really interesting if it aired on the CW4kids, but I'd say Cartoon Network being the best bet there.

I got to admit though, I'm really liking the idea of not paying like $20 for a toy that none of my friends can participate in (and yes, I'm dragging my carper friends to Toys"R"Us and buying shitloads of Beys, even the jank ones like Bull). I'm also hoping Hasbro does variants of Beyblades like they did the first time around (not so much like the Hyper Series, I'd like one solid colour ala their World Championship series).

It would be interesting if they did what the Topblade people did and release a VS. pack with random blades from the Bakuten Shoot! era agaisnt the Metal Fusion era.

And LMAO if they release the Light wheels. Light Wheels are the only way I can see bootlegs for MFB/BMF existing.
There are a bunch of Toyfairs in the fall, and winter, I'd really expect we'd hear solid release plans, and things regarding stadiums then.
(Jun. 05, 2009  11:30 AM)Sega Wrote: Cannot wait to grab a bunch of Quetz's and Aires when it hits down here, unless Hasbro will go the Booster route aswell. It will be great to see swarms of New bladers coming in, I never really got why Beyblade just had to die out, it was spot on and could have continued on like alot of Fads/Trends.

I think Yu-Gi-Oh took over or something, people probably just got bored and then Yu-gi-oh came out and people imedialty whent to that, I'm hoping MFB will last a lot longer then it did before, also I think Hasbro will learn from their mistakes and please us ... let's hope that.
(Jun. 05, 2009  12:42 PM)Raykon Wrote: I think Yu-Gi-Oh took over or something, people probably just got bored and then Yu-gi-oh came out and people imedialty whent to that.

Yu-Gi-Oh came out before beyblade, not the other way around.

Anyways, I think definately YTV for Canada and Jetix or Cartoon Network for the U.S. (the channels BMF will air on)
(Jun. 05, 2009  12:49 PM)Aqua Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh came out before beyblade, not the other way around.

Anyways, I think definately YTV for Canada and Jetix or Cartoon Network for the U.S. (the channels BMF will air on)
Really ? It was probably just my school or area that got into it after Beyblades ... I swear their was something that took over it.
actually if i remember right beyblade did come first
(Jun. 05, 2009  1:05 PM)The Shredder Wrote: actually if i remember right beyblade did come first

No...

Yu-Gi-Oh - September 2001
Beyblade - July 2002
So I was just thinking that this thread is pretty important and should be stickied? This is pretty big news and a pretty big deal. This is MFB/BMF being released worldwide… And as Brad said, it's the biggest news since MFB’s release. So it seems appropriate and fitting that this be put at the top of the beyblade general forum. And maybe we’ll even get less people asking – when teh new beyblade coming…

EDIT: eww double post.