BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

Good point Heart... Sorry... But it's a little bit against physics.
Well I was just testing my MFBs in my old Hasbro stadium with the pretty small pockets, and I gotta say, compared to the plastic beys, the smaller MFBs do not bounce out. Maybe on a rare occasion, but really, your making too much out of it. These stadiums look like they might be pretty fun.
Meh, worst case scenario I grab my Dremel and shave down the walls a bit Eee
(Feb. 21, 2010  8:58 PM)SonicDaMan Wrote: Meh, worst case scenario I grab my Dremel and shave down the walls a bit Eee

Thinking of doing that myself, except with an exacto knife.
it just seems harder to assemble with the chamber than with just the tool
it seems like since ben 10 came out with the chamber thing everyone has been making it for all other toys.

The beyblade one just seems useless since you get all the tools you need to make it right out of the box so why would you even need the chamber?

well its good to hear the MFB don't bounce out of the holes well maybe the stadiums by hasbro might be of some use then.
The Reaction Chamber looks like it would be good to store some soup.
@To:You took the words right out of my mouth.

And is it just me,or are some of those Metal wheels a bit...thicker looking?
It's not just you, I think so too (RHYME!). They do look a bit thick. Actually, anyone else notice that the top they used the Chamber to assemble was Flame Saggitario DF145S. and they were playing Celebrate Good Times (whatever the song's name is) in the background?
(Feb. 21, 2010  11:10 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: It's not just you, I think so too (RHYME!). They do look a bit thick. Actually, anyone else notice that the top they used the Chamber to assemble was Flame Saggitario DF145S. and they were playing Celebrate Good Times (whatever the song's name is) in the background?

Should it not be Flame Saggitario C145S?
Point taken. I can imagine what kids would customize there blades like Storm 145WB or Rock 100MS. EeeB Confused -)
(Feb. 21, 2010  11:36 PM)bey tempest Wrote: it could have been customized you know Unhappy

Just asking if anybody noticed it. I didn't mean that it was a mistake.

And yes Ben, it should be C145S. On the Youtube video thread, there is a video with Rock (I think) Pegasis 105RF.
I found this video, I don't know if anybody posted it yet but its cool!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1DhehDIe...r_embedded
It shows A LOT of beys theeeen, they show these beys in action. We also get to see how to Reaction Chamber works Grin