BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

Yes you do. And it's awful how they know the pre-hws sold so many, yet refuse to make it... Unhappy
One of the men said "lots of tournaments" I wonder if they'll put in anymore effort than last time.
http://www.youtube.com/user/CollectionDX...1DhehDIeAg

Finally a more detailed video of the show. Make of it what you will...
the reactor chamber is so dumb
(Feb. 21, 2010  3:29 AM)The LVJ Wrote: CollectionDX has posted in-depth footage from Toy Fair.

You can see the Reaction Chamber in effect. The Horoscope Series and organized play are also briefly mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1DhehDIeAg
Wow, my bad. I totally missed that. The fusion reactor looks retarded. We should make it a prize for AN lol.
last place gets it
And 2nd to last Third to last 4th to last up to 10th to last.
reactor chamber = Retarded........ ill buy it anyway!
Ten bucks for some thing thats the same effect as something else thats for free?
I think that they just want to make more money off a semi-useless product. Cheap cost for a storage case. And it's not free; it's included in the Beyblade cost.
Yeah the real storage case cost like 24.99! I gotta save up for that case!
i might aswell buy the high quality case instead.. (wallet cries)
You have till Fall to save up... i have like 30$ already.
Ewww, stadiums with pockets! Reaction chamber is way too much effort. $5.99 starter sets! That means they'll be even cheaper in the UK!
(Feb. 21, 2010  7:45 PM)Neeek Wrote: Ewww, stadiums with pockets! Reaction chamber is way too much effort. $5.99 starter sets! That means they'll be even cheaper in the UK!

Um, sorry, but they're actually $7.99. Whcih isn't much of a difference actually, but...
Oh, I must've misheard him. Still, pretty cheap Smile
7.99 ugh i feel sick thinking about all the money i spent on japanese blades
Hey man that's the cost of importing and being an early adopter.
(Feb. 21, 2010  7:56 PM)lasean Wrote: 7.99 ugh i feel sick thinking about all the money i spent on japanese blades
lol yeah i dont have any of the new ones im just saveing up all of my money so that i can get all of the ones that i want when they come out this fall i expect to have around $50 possibly more by this fall but yeah
UGH!! all the money i spent on jap beys to!! why hasbro do you have to keep penelty pockets in the stadiums!!?!?!?
There the same as exits... But safer because it's harder to hit you...
Can we stop complaining about how much money we've spent on importing? This is pretty much a given, considering Hasbro announced that they would be releasing Beyblades in the West nearly a year ago.

Get over it.

---

No, Stadium Pockets are not the same as Exits; when Beyblades are thrown out of Exits, they stay out. Stadium Pockets mean that the Beyblade can still bounce back.
Yeah, I still want a Reaction Chamber. B)

Only issues I have with it is the retardedly big storage compartment, I don't really need that. But ah well.

Stadium pockets suck but there was at least some sort of slope to these ones.....so maybe it'l be okay. Dreading the travel stadium more than anything else.