BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

ya but if the mixed the two it would be so funny people would have to watch the anime.
ughhhhhhh

you people are ruining the thread for the rest of us.
-This isn't a discussion to argue either the lameness of "let it rip" or the fusion of phrases
-This isn't a discussion to ramble on about the different stations that play anime
-This isn't a discussion to talk about people's opinions on the English OP and whether or not it will be better than the Japanese one (or Vice-Versa)
-This isn't a discussion to post information that has already been posted in the thread previously
-AND MOST IMPORTANTLY this isn't a discussion to post baseless speculation.

This is a thread however to post any relevant findings on the launch on Metal fight beyblade, and to have a decent discussion on that said information.

I really really don't want to backseat mod; but seriously you guys are not only ruining a good thread, but also making it hard for those who want to find useful information since they have to sift through a load of garbage. If there was the odd post that deviates, fine that's alright. But the last couple of pages have been nothing but carp.

tl;dr if you have nothing new or insightful to say then we really don't want to hear it.
I suppose this is when the Bey News forum is really needed ...

On the road to deleting a few posts.
I'm only going to make a guess but Hasbro is probly only going to relase the blades that come in the first 30 episode or so at once by the the looks of the pics (correct me if I'm wrong)
BladeWing- While your speculation has a base, it's pointless speculation. Toyfair displays toys usually being released within the same year. Toys are usually released in waves of a couple of items every month or so (with a line such as Beyblade, every month is probably what'll happen), and they're usually released in accordance to what's happening in the anime. 30 episodes is nearly 8 months worth of time, that would put us into next year. It's kind of pointless to be displaying toys that won't be in the anime for months upon months. If the line is popular (which is should be), then we'll get the later stuff.

(Feb. 19, 2010  2:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I suppose this is when the Bey News forum is really needed ...

On the road to deleting a few posts.

Oh gosh, that would be worse. Imagine all the threads with "I saw a picture of Ultimate Frostic Storm Pegasis dentsu in a full box, with English on it, and the Hasbro logo. Maybe it means Hasbro is going to release this blade? I don't think they will because they didn't release Supremely Strategic Storm Pegasis."
(Feb. 19, 2010  2:51 AM)King To-sama Wrote: Oh gosh, that would be worse. Imagine all the threads with "I saw a picture of Ultimate Frostic Storm Pegasis dentsu in a full box, with English on it, and the Hasbro logo. Maybe it means Hasbro is going to release this blade? I don't think they will because they didn't release Supremely Strategic Storm Pegasis."
No regular user will be able to post in the Bey News forum, if that is what you meant. Only Bey News would be posted. There would still be pointless messages outside them, however at least the Bey News would be clearly condensed in one place.
(Feb. 19, 2010  2:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No regular user will be able to post in the Bey News forum, if that is what you meant. Only Bey News would be posted. There would still be pointless messages outside them, however at least the Bey News would be clearly condensed in one place.

I think that might work, if a "Bey News Comments" thread was posted. That way, people could read the news without being able to post on the thread, and then still post opinions on them in another thread. What do you think?
Sounds good to me. As long as it's always updated right away, I think it would great.
Thanks! It would probably be easier to update, too, without random questions to ask the Mods on the thread to distract them!
(Feb. 19, 2010  2:34 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: I'm only going to make a guess but Hasbro is probly only going to relase the blades that come in the first 30 episode or so at once by the the looks of the pics (correct me if I'm wrong)

well as time goes on they will have to keep releaseing more beyblades or they will end the series in the first season you have to remember about the seasons that still are not out yet in other countrys and here so when a season 2 starts up they will have to release more
(Feb. 19, 2010  1:35 AM)G-Dragon Wrote: look at this fake l drago that if found on ebay that claims it's an english version

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-BeyBlade-BB-43...3caa50d7eb

I reported it as a counterfeit product....I am not sure what happens now. If ebay acts on it though, I'll probably go through and report them all. Doubt they'll (ebay) will be too bothered though really...
(Feb. 20, 2010  6:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: I reported it as a counterfeit product....I am not sure what happens now. If ebay acts on it though, I'll probably go through and report them all. Doubt they'll (ebay) will be too bothered though really...

I've done this several times, myself. Believe me when I tell you that nothing happened to the products I reported.
(Feb. 21, 2010  2:01 AM)Tyson Wrote: So when is MFB coming to australia?
If we knew, it would be written somewhere. In the topic title, or in the first post.
CollectionDX has posted in-depth footage from Toy Fair.

You can see the Reaction Chamber in effect. The Horoscope Series and organized play are also briefly mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1DhehDIeAg
The Reaction Chamber is way more trouble than its worth ...

Cringe-worthy information from the Hasbro rep also. Think I did spot a clear sky blue Bottom, which may be HF/s ... Also, one of the men did acknowledge pre-HWS, and another commented that they were skipping over it.

An interesting video anyway, thank you LVJ.
Sweet! I don't think I'l buy the Fusion Chamber though.
Me neither, looks kinda ugly too
Very nice video. I wish the could release a stadium like the one they used in the demo. The reaction chamber is really pointless though. Who's gonna want to carry around that big clunky plastic tube when they can just use the included tool?
Reaction chamber is stupid i though it was gonna be cooler then that ):,and the storage thing wouldnt work that well i dont see a grip fitting in there ill just stick to my box
The Reactor Chamber looks like it'd do a better job as a thermos than a Beyblade thingamajigie.

I'm glad to say that i did see Storm Aquario as a normal blade Grin

I died on the inside when that guy FOLDED DOWN the mobile stadium. The way it looks when open, it looks like there is some space between the stadium floor and the "roof" of the thing that one could keep several beys and/or lunch in, but now i realize that it'd be a tight squeeze to get my PB+J in there, drink and beys out of the picture (unless i actually find the Reactor Chamber useful, in which i could disassemble all my bey parts and keep them in the stadium, and then assemble them at school and keep my drink in the bey storage compartment of the Reactor Chamber).

BEY LUNCH FTW

Also, did anyone notice that NOWHERE does it state the new name of the Clear Wheel? We have the Face Bolt, Fusion Wheel, Speed Track and Proformance tip. Uh, thats 4 parts, Hasbro. CONSPIRACY Gasp

Thanks LVJ Grin
(Feb. 21, 2010  4:29 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Also, did anyone notice that NOWHERE does it state the new name of the Clear Wheel? We have the Face Bolt, Fusion Wheel, Speed Track and Proformance tip. Uh, thats 4 parts, Hasbro. CONSPIRACY Gasp
Spin Track. Performance Tip.
(Feb. 21, 2010  4:29 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Also, did anyone notice that NOWHERE does it state the new name of the Clear Wheel? We have the Face Bolt, Fusion Wheel, Speed Track and Proformance tip. Uh, thats 4 parts, Hasbro. CONSPIRACY Gasp
Thanks LVJ Grin

Fusion means a combination of things. Fusion Wheel is just a way of saying both Wheel types combined. Plastic and Metal create the Fusion of the Fusion Wheel.
Found this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgRjUEv296s

All little pointless, just shows the size of the booth. I'm pretty sure this wasn't posted here already.
in the LVJ's video do i spy a right launcher with an old left spin cord with a regular top not an electronic one at 3:44. still liking fusion reactor, still gonna pick one up,and the bey with a red clear wheel has a pegasis face on it from what i gather.