BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

Well, there could be English lyrical insert songs in the dub that were turned into instrumental tracks for the Japanese dub. We won't really know until the show is aired, but I'd probably put a no to any insert tracks with lyrics.

As for the US broadcast, Hasbro is launching their channel later this year called "The Hub". It was formerally Discovery Kids, and will be the home to new Transformers, GI Joe, My Little Pony, etc. shows. So BMF could end up there, but IMO that would be a suicide move.
If they put Beyblade: Metal Fusion on the same channel as My Little Pony, I will be so angry that I might have to stop playing Beyblade.

Okay, maybe nothing THAT drastic, but I'd still be really angry, and only watch the show on Youtube.
That what i did till i found out that you can download them here. XD
(Feb. 17, 2010  1:15 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Okay, maybe nothing THAT drastic, but I'd still be really angry, and only watch the show on Youtube.

You going to buy bootleg Beyblades because the stores that sell them also carry My Little Pony, Barbie, and Bratz toys?
(Feb. 17, 2010  1:15 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: If they put Beyblade: Metal Fusion on the same channel as My Little Pony, I will be so angry that I might have to stop playing Beyblade.

Okay, maybe nothing THAT drastic, but I'd still be really angry, and only watch the show on Youtube.

Dear BladerAce17.
Grow up.
No offence but I'm 9 and i would not do that.
(Feb. 17, 2010  1:18 AM)Crimson Wrote: Dear BladerAce17.
Grow up.

It was just a joke, I wouldn't really do that. Chill.

And no, I wouldn't buy bootlegged Beyblades, that's illegal and unnecesary!
this topic is unreadable now
Attempting to sway this thread back into business, i can't seem to get over the fact that that Rock Leone's clear wheel was no clear. That could mean wonders for the world of Ascetic Bey Customization.

And NO LIGHT WHEELS w00t!

*hopes to have stimulated conversation*
^
I heartily agree with that. Hooray for no light wheels! At least Hasbro is doing some things right with their releases; changing the handle on the string launchers being another. But will the absence of light wheels last? It's possible that they could change their mind and start including them at some point. What do you think? As for the lack of Beypointers I'm hearing about, is it really true? Or are they are going to sell them separately like Takara-Tomy have done?
(Feb. 17, 2010  4:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: this topic is unreadable now

It only will be when they start the derailing, and by the looks of it, we're nearly close to that, unfortunately.
Just thought that hasbro isn't releasing the pre hws because they can't create as much customization as the hws series.
(Feb. 17, 2010  10:29 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: As for the lack of Beypointers I'm hearing about, is it really true? Or are they are going to sell them separately like Takara-Tomy have done?

Considering that they are putting a Beypoint Card for Galaxy Pegasis, wouldn't it make sense for Hasbro just to release Beypoint Cards, skipping over Beypointers entirely?
considering they are releasing galaxy pegasis why not just skip storm pegasis too
(Feb. 17, 2010  3:38 PM)♥ Wrote: considering they are releasing galaxy pegasis why not just skip storm pegasis too

Just putting in what it thought. Doesn't it make more sense though? They will probably stop making Beypointers for blades, and make Beypoint Cards. So when Hasbro brings Beyblades over, it will have brought over said Beypoint Cards instead.

What's wrong with that assumption? The anime?(Which would have to be changed)
No, I'm challenging the basic thought process behind your assumption.

"Oh, they will be releasing an improved product anyway ... why not skip its predecessors while we're at it?"

Considering Beyblade has constantly been about improved releases anyway ... I think Hasbro would be foolish to skip out the Beypointer anyway, given its prominence in the anime. I'm pretty sure it's another central theme in the MFB world as well ...
True, which is why I put "The anime?(Which, would be to be changed). Also, I doubt that TT will release upgrades to the other main MFBs in time to make just having G. Pegasis with D. Bull, F. Sag., and R. Leone., so skipping S. Pegasis would make no sense.
I hope they release the re-colored beyblades that were in the re-shuffle sets such as flame libra epically since the bottoms are different from the re-shuffle and just the beyblades in the starter that and the re-shuffles have beyblades you can only get in there such as killer geminos or thermal Pisces
I seriously doubt they will since they never released english versions of the japanese recolours in the previous generations. Also I think they will The blades like Killer gemios which are only in the reshuffles, another thing is that a Booster/starter with the thermal wheel is being released in a few months.
(Feb. 17, 2010  10:51 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I seriously doubt they will since they never released english versions of the japanese recolours in the previous generations. Also I think they will The blades like Killer gemios which are only in the reshuffles, another thing is that a Booster/starter with the thermal wheel is being released in a few months.

wow really thats cool so maybe kids that buy the hasbro blades will be about the get the thermal wheel.

I hope hasbro is smart to release the re-shuffle sets or just release the blades that are in it as seperate beyblades
Dude they're releasing the exclusive blades that come in the sets seperatly so they's literally no chance that they're gonna release the reshuffles. Also with the thermal booster/starter I was talking about the takara tomy one being released in april.
I, for one, am pretty sure they will release recolor versions of the tops. They're taking great advantage of the fact that the name changes with customization, like the Flame Bull we saw in the Duel Set. Or was it Dual? Either one makes sense. ANYWAYS, despite the fact that it might not be the actual RECOLOR, they will release sets with the new parts, like Flame Libra DF145BS, in sets. I bet the Rock Leone in the Dual/Duel Set is not, in fact, 145WB if we follow this path of thinking.
I'm not saying that hasbro aren't gonna release recolours, i'm saying it's very unlikely that they will release the same recolours as takara. I'd be quite suprised if hasbro didn't release any recolours at all.