BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

I think they will keep Ginga. It doesn't sound particularly Japanese, just odd.
(Jun. 05, 2009  1:02 AM)KaotikusNemesis Wrote: BEYBLADE BEYBLADE METAL FUSION!

Dumb Rimshot
..Imagine they use the same theme song...from seasons 1-3 Lets beyblade! Picking up speed..whatever the rest is XD
Picking up speed running out of time going head to head its a way of life LETS BEYBLADE LETS BEYBLADE
I memorized it Tongue_out_wink
i sincerely doubt they will do that
(Jun. 05, 2009  1:44 AM)jsc Wrote: Picking up speed running out of time going head to head its a way of life LETS BEYBLADE LETS BEYBLADE
I memorized it Tongue_out_wink

I think everyone did lol Tongue_out

They'll probably change most of the names. Benkei, Ginga, Kenta, Hikaru, Madoka, Daidouji, Kyouya, Tetsuya... I'm curious as to what they'll come up with for Tetsuya though lol

Ginga = Grey (or Greg Confused)
Kyouya = Kane, Kaz (one of these actually seems like a possibility)
Kenta = Kenny, Kent
Daidouji = Drake, Dai, Darius, Damon, Dallon (I get the feeling that one of these will be used)
Benkei = ??? (couldn't think of an anime/ show type of name)
Madoka = May/ Mae
Hikaru = Hilary
Tetsuya = ???

^^ I know that was pointless but still possible names I guess.
ugh do we really have to do this

who cares
Benkai-Ben,Or Kai XD..imagine they use Kai again.I think its gonna be Ben Or Benny or something like that
hahahaha Imagine every one taking random shots in the dark at anime names for an entire year before we even had a vague idea of what they might be XD XD XD XD XD
(Jun. 05, 2009  2:38 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Benkai-Ben,Or Kai XD..imagine they use Kai again.I think its gonna be Ben Or Benny or something like that

no

no i am not letting anyone turn this thread which has the biggest news since MFB launched in it into another "HURRR GUESS THE DUB NAMES HURRRR" thread

discuss the news or get warned. no joke
I hope no one around where I live knows about metal fight beyblade. I'll have to hurry and go to wal-mart when the come out.
Im sure Commericials will be come out about them before them come out so...good luck XD
BMF won't really get big until the anime actually starts, that's when people actually get into it. So you don't have to worry about people crowding the store for them until the anime starts. And they'll most likely release the pre-HWS beyblades before the anime starts.
First thing on my to do list: buy aries Cool
^^this times a few.

And Pisces, and hopefully Quetz.
Agreed.
So will the toys be launching first or the anime? Any idea? Or am I missing something in the release.

Oh, good work Kai. You always deliver.
Probably toys where they will go through the Pre-HWS lineup as fast as possible to have a simultaneous release of the Anime and HWS.

I'm only basing this on what happened last time of course.
That sounds about right. The toys will definitely come before the show.
(Jun. 05, 2009  3:58 AM)Deikailo Wrote: First thing on my to do list: buy aries Cool

this x5. Plus a couple Pisces and a few S. Pegasis'

Do you guys think Hasbro will release Mad Cancer CH120FS and Wind Aquario 100 HF/S?

If they did (which I think they will), they would most likely use the metal versions of the mad and wind light wheels. So it would be Dark Cancer CH120FS and Storm Aquario 100 HF/S....
Honestly this is something I have no clue.

They may very well release the RBV lights. There is no guarantee that they would stick to their old formula. A different team running the show might have a different approach.
I hope they do RBs or RBLs. I am just so excited I dont *starts crying*
(Jun. 05, 2009  4:40 AM)jsc Wrote: I hope they do RBs or RBLs. I am just so excited I dont *starts crying*

Why would you want RBL? Speechless

I would prefer it if they didn't do RBs at all but still release all the beyblades.