BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

(Oct. 19, 2009  2:23 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Ok sorry just didnt want to sit and read through 22 pages

But you couldn't read the last two?
Hmm i thought i had but reading back now woops! Sorry
Sucks that I sat here two days ago and read every page of this thread Pinching_eyes_2
when they come out in north america will any reatail store be selling the light launcher or bey launcher seperatley
No one knows what hasbro's selling techniques will be yet, but I assume you will be able to get a beylauncher on it's own.
I doubt it, I'd guess that only Storm Pegasis will come with a beylauncher, LDragos with the L Beylauncher, and the other blades will come with light launchers.
This is how sonokong have been releasing blades (every one being a starter other than the random booster series other than RBV3 which comes with a launcher), and it wouldn't surprise me if Hasbro took on a similar approach.
Yes, I don't think Hasbro ever released standard Launchers separately previously; their approach of including one with every Beyblade circumvents any great need for this anyway.
This could however leave us with the problematic feature that we'll only be able to get beylaunchers by buying storm pegasis.
Not that this is necessarily a bad thing, since everybody should own multiples for RF anyway.
Would have been easy for Hasbro to totally omit them if the main character didn't use one.
(Oct. 23, 2009  12:32 AM)♥ Wrote: Would have been easy for Hasbro to totally omit them if the main character didn't use one.

um along with several other main characters
I can't see storm pegs being the only way to get a beylauncher, that's just a dumb sales technique.
(Oct. 23, 2009  7:06 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: SONOKONG says Hi!

do we know for a fact that sonokong doesn't sell it separately?
The beylauncher doesn't seem to be on their product catalog on their website.
The only products that seem to come with one are Storm Pegasis, or sets that have Storm Pegasis in them.
Other than that, every blade comes with a light launcher and particular boosters are packaged with a light launcher.
edit: It came with some of the original MFB's (Libra and Wolf), but hasn't been packaged with anything else since.
Also just noticed that the Sonokong Leone has a different wheel mould, there are small claw like spikes on the edge of the paw shaped parts of the wheel.
http://beyblade.sonokong.co.kr/goods/bey...ory=010302
(Oct. 23, 2009  7:13 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: edit: It came with some of the original MFB's (Libra and Wolf), but hasn't been packaged with anything else since.
Also just noticed that the Sonokong Leone has a different wheel mould, there are small claw like spikes on the edge of the paw shaped parts of the wheel.
http://beyblade.sonokong.co.kr/goods/bey...ory=010302

That was the original Leone design. I think they changed it because it would break a lot.
I'm assuming that's it, because there's alse pegasis' original design there. Smile

Man, original pegasis was much cooler. Unhappy
Edited my last post at 07:19 TamerBrad.
Nothing has been packaged with it since the orginal series other than sets and storm pegasis, all other blades (apart from the L Dragos) have been packaged with the light launcher.
The beylauncher isn't sold separately by Sonokong.
OK, but you still cannot honestly say that they don't offer another way to get the Beylauncher ...
Alright, I retract the previous statement.
Still, it'd be better if more blades did come with the beylauncher, and we don't know if Hasbro will be releasing any of the stadium and blade battle sets or the reshuffle sets.
can u buy da light launcher sepretley whn they com out in nor america
(Oct. 25, 2009  1:47 PM)BeyKing Wrote: can u buy da light launcher sepretley whn they com out in nor america

We do not know anything about what Hasbro will be releasing. The only information that we know is what was written in the first post of this thread.
(Oct. 23, 2009  7:48 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Alright, I retract the previous statement.
Still, it'd be better if more blades did come with the beylauncher, and we don't know if Hasbro will be releasing any of the stadium and blade battle sets or the reshuffle sets.

More blades DO come with the beylauncher, from sono kong.

They have a libra and bull that also come with a beylauncher.
(Oct. 25, 2009  2:21 PM)Corey Wrote: More blades DO come with the beylauncher, from sono kong.

I'm sure he saw the links Brad posted that linked to those very pictures. He may have meant other than those though.
(Oct. 25, 2009  2:21 PM)Corey Wrote: More blades DO come with the beylauncher, from sono kong.

I know, read my post on the previous page and Brads post Tired
The main point of it all is that Beylaunchers aren't sold separately by SonoKong like they are by TakaraTomy, something that Hasbro will probably do as well.
How can you base the way hasbro will sell on what sono kong has released?