BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

OMG i am soooo happy YAY! But they better not take ages for it to come to the uk
It said Spring 2010! There wont be a delay
The image they used also crossed my mind as well. Don't want to make any further guesses though. Will have to wait until somebody catches wind of whats going on. I have been contacted with Hasbro UK and I got told to contact them after christmas. Can't see it progressing so much but I will keep asking. I'm sure Kai-V has some contacts as well as yourself Brad. I will also have a word with Carl at theINtoy.
Man when it comes to the UK I willl save up all my money just to buy some lol!!!
(Oct. 15, 2009  5:37 PM)Ash Wrote: It said Spring 2010! There wont be a delay

But wasnt that the north american release? anyway you are probably right(im not that observent )
I can't see both the US and UK releasing on the same day. My educated guess, going by how everything else gets released from the east, is that US will get it first and we will follow a few days after.
(Oct. 15, 2009  7:13 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I can't see both the US and UK releasing on the same day. My educated guess, going by how everything else gets released from the east, is that US will get it first and we will follow a few days after.

ok thanks
"BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Toys) Fall 2010 (Anime)"

Hell Yes! That's only in a few months Grin

Totally didn't expect them to be released that early!
Awesome.

I would be really surprised if they skipped pre-HWS. They'll probably do what TT did and release all of the pre-HWS until the anime begins.
(Oct. 15, 2009  5:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I doubt it as well, but it is odd they chose that picture.

Isn't Storm Pegasis the one Ginga uses for the anime series (I don't watch the anime series)? It makes sense to use the main character's Beyblade.
oh if they skip the pre-HWS i gonna have to stock up on all the non-HWS beyblades now lol
I highly doubt that they'd ever skip the pre-HWS beyblades. As someone previously said, Hasbro will probably release all the pre-HWS before the anime and won't make a big deal about the pre-HWS MFB (like what they did for the 4-layer plastic gen.) I also agree with what To said, especially since the pre-HWS won't be appearing in the anime.
i cant wait, me and my friend have been beyblade sense we were 6
I'm going to have virgo wheels coming out the who-ha after this Grin
I'm kind of interested in what mold of the wheels Hasbro will be releasing, really hoping it's going to be the RBV2 mold.
(Oct. 16, 2009  1:24 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'm kind of interested in what mold of the wheels Hasbro will be releasing, really hoping it's going to be the RBV2 mold.

Yeah. Hasbro will probably use the newer molds, which was what they did previously.
(Oct. 16, 2009  1:24 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'm going to have virgo wheels coming out the who-ha after this Grin
I'm kind of interested in what mold of the wheels Hasbro will be releasing, really hoping it's going to be the RBV2 mold.

The RBV2 mold of Virgo is the same as the reshuffle mold.
(Oct. 16, 2009  1:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The RBV2 mold of Virgo is the same as the reshuffle mold.

This is the same mold that has had a massive number of weight differences to it right?
(Oct. 16, 2009  1:35 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: This is the same mold that has had a massive number of weight differences to it right?

Yes.
This is pretty sweet news. If stuff does get released in Spring that means buying gear for tournies as prizes or for sale just became a helluva lot cheaper.

Might come in Handy for stuff at AN
(Oct. 16, 2009  4:25 AM)Khel Wrote: This is pretty sweet news. If stuff does get released in Spring that means buying gear for tournies as prizes or for sale just became a helluva lot cheaper.

Might come in Handy for stuff at AN

Definitely.

With BMF launching in the spring now, it should be interesting to see how many people show up for AN!
I am glad to see it coming back.

Hopefully there will be some tournaments in my area.

Plastic tournaments to be specific. The MF's are pretty cool, but I honestly prefer the whole style of the plastics.
(Oct. 18, 2009  9:52 PM)TMF128 Wrote: Plastic tournaments to be specific. The MF's are pretty cool, but I honestly prefer the whole style of the plastics.
They will not do this. They want to advertise and sell the new series, the one that will actually still be produced.
Not sure if everyone has seen this yet but it is the new logo, they have revived beyblade.com set to open again in 2010 Grin
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

If you'd read just the last page you'd realize we're already talking about it.
Ok sorry just didnt want to sit and read through 22 pages