BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

(Oct. 26, 2009  1:51 PM)Corey Wrote: How can you base the way hasbro will sell on what sono kong has released?

He's basing it moreso on Hasbro's history. That being said, I think it's presumptuous.
Well. As was once said, "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
I just hope Hasbro have learned from their previous mistakes, but that's never a guarantee.
I think a big part of why TakaraTOMY have sold launchers separately is because they release boosters. Not every blade comes with a launcher, in turn making them a necessary purchase for some people.
Since SonoKong and Hasbro have released pretty much every blade with a launcher (SonoKong are even releasing boosters with launchers now), there isn't enough of a warrant for them to be sold separately.
I think some blades should come with a launcher but that depends on the blade... to me it seems silly to put a launcher with a booster pack, you should be able to save money on the launcher when you already have enough, and not be forced to buy it when you don't need it.
Ellz you are totally right, I wish Hasbro would do the booster thing. I had so many Launchers I didn't need. I am curious to see how they react to past mistakes.
I honestly wouldn't mind if more came with beylaunchers since they're so freaking breakable, but most of us are going to have more carping light launchers than anyone could ever need by the end of 2010, that we'll have technically paid for :\
ummm i need to know that when the beyblades r goin to be released in spring 2010 will they release l drago wolf also in spring or in a different month
(Oct. 26, 2009  10:02 PM)BeyKing Wrote: ummm i need to know that when the beyblades r goin to be released in spring 2010 will they release l drago wolf also in spring or in a different month

(Oct. 25, 2009  1:56 PM)Aqua Wrote: We do not know anything about what Hasbro will be releasing. The only information that we know is what was written in the first post of this thread.
lol we dont know that yet otherwise they would have posted it lol Smile
Hm, Aqua already said that, so I do not necessarily understand why it was repeated ... I am certain BeyKing can get it once if he can just read.
sry guys iam jst new to beybladin i used to play with my plastics but i was 5 dat time
...Okay but it doesnt effect your reading does it?
http://beyblade.com/
Looks like they've finally updated the website! (Sorry if this was already posted, but havn't been on the forums for a while.)
yeah this was posted a few pages ago.
(Oct. 31, 2009  8:46 PM)Dranzer Wrote: http://beyblade.com/
Looks like they've finally updated the website! (Sorry if this was already posted, but havn't been on the forums for a while.)

But you could've at least browsed through the last few pages (which was where that was already posted) :\
(Oct. 31, 2009  9:01 PM)Aqua Wrote: But you could've at least browsed through the last few pages (which was where that was already posted) :\

Dont be a rule shark. people forget things. I forget where I am most of the time. ^ ^

I wonder if the voices will be like the first naruto dubs XD
(Nov. 03, 2009  12:16 AM)Lady Wrote: Dont be a rule shark. people forget things. I forget where I am most of the time. ^ ^

I wonder if the voices will be like the first naruto dubs XD

don't tell off veteran members who know a lot more than you do

and considering that naruto isn't dubbed by nelvana, i don't see how those two are connected
(Nov. 03, 2009  12:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: don't tell off veteran members who know a lot more than you do

and considering that naruto isn't dubbed by nelvana, i don't see how those two are connected

all he said was give the guy a break

anyway what do you mean like the first naruto dub
(Nov. 03, 2009  1:35 AM)lahtel Wrote: anyway what do you mean like the first naruto dub

how the english dub of naruto alot of the voices are real anouying?
Hmm :3 Thank you Lahtel and Dirge. Explained perfectly. Um.. Well sadly I don't have anything to say other than that.. oh wait, sorry beybrad if my words offended in some matter ^^ Okay, now i'm done. Thank you again Lahtel and Dirge.
most dubs are considered bad and it being a kids show doesnt make it any better
so most likely alot of people will be saying the show is better subbed
but i cant make any guarantees
(Nov. 05, 2009  7:57 AM)Michiel19979 Wrote: will they only release hybrid wheel bey's

I highly doubt that they'd ever do anything like that.

Also, we do not know anything about what Hasbro will be releasing or any of their plans. The only info that we know is what was written in the first post of this thread.
Looks like none of the names will be changed in Nelvana's dub of Metal Fight Beyblade.

http://www.nelvana.com/shows/shows_template.asp?sid=219

A new cast of characters take on the continued battle between good and evil. Ginga, our hero, and his group of loyal friends take on a dangerous group called the Dark Nebula. The Dark Nebula’s mission is to take over the world and unleash their evil upon it; but before they can do so, they must destroy Ginga as he is the only person that’s strong enough to stand in their way. The plot thickens as friends become enemies and enemies become allies. Everything starts and ends with Ginga as he struggles to find the strength to defend his world and the honor of Beyblade.

There are a few grammar errors in their summary, so I fixed it here after I copy and pasted it.

in the character section, one of them says Doji, but when you click on it, the summary says Daidouji. Obviously they made some other errors too.

^__^
^hmm... I'm actually pretty indifferent about them deciding not to change the names.

One name was slightly changed though:
Kyouya -> Kyoya
... unless it was just a typo :\
I really hoped 'Gingka' was a mistake ...

The names are all the same, because even the official Japanese websites write 'Daidoji' and 'Kyoya'. However, I wrote them with 'u's because that is what the actual romaji is since there is a stress on the 'o's.

Well, one relief. Now how will they pronounce 'Ryuutarou' ...