BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

someone roleplays
so beyblade is coming back next year ha i want to see will wal mart be stock up
Kei Wrote:As many others have made clear, thanks for posting the news Kai-V.
One is not two, and I like two. Thank you.

Raykon Wrote:thank you Kai-V for telling us this!
Thank you.

Ribbon-hime Wrote:Kai-V, please allow me to express my gratitude for delivering these exceptional news! I must say, I simply did not expect such information just months after it's Japanese debut. Nonetheless, I am overjoyed about the fact!
Your gratitude has a delighted receipt. You however ought to permit the expression of mine in reciprocation.

Those are splendid commentaries you redact. For an instant, I am reminded of French.
Metal fusion? Hm. I cant wait. It will be great to have access to beyblades at retail stores again. No more waiting on packages and shipping fees. Smile
FINALLY! (*explod*)

But why do I have a feeling these blades are going to be horribly,horribly neutered?
I can't shake this feeling that the Wheel will be called the Attack Ring when it's released over here.
Don't really know why, but I think Hasbro will change the terminology a little bit.
I'm excited. Now I won't have to import the beyblades. The name isn't half bad either. Then again, the past names (for the anime) weren't exactly terrible either. Can't wait!
(Jun. 04, 2009  4:17 PM)Crimson Wrote: I can't shake this feeling that the Wheel will be called the Attack Ring when it's released over here.
Don't really know why, but I think Hasbro will change the terminology a little bit.
I can see "ring" happening, but I'm pretty sure Hasbro will try to keep a definitive difference between the old series to promote their new metal fusion Beyblades.

But I think they'll just keep TT's names because they actually make sense.

After thinking about it, what if they call Ginga "Ginger"? It's closer to Ginga than Greg and he is a ginger...

Either way you gotta know Nelvana is gonna sneak that joke in there somewhere.
I would actually laugh if they called him Ginger haha
They'll cg in freckles. Make him look less Japanese.
(Jun. 04, 2009  3:53 PM)BlackAce Wrote: FINALLY! (*explod*)

But why do I have a feeling these blades are going to be horribly,horribly neutered?

because you, like many other users here, think hasbro did a far worse job with beyblade than they actually did
lol, i thought you was the guy with the most hate for hasbro Confused
anyway i am afraid this doesnt launch in the middle east. there isnt a confirmation yet Unhappy
hasbro will be realesing those in the whole world but asia and the middle east. asia by takaratomy. what about the middle east?
(Jun. 04, 2009  7:24 PM)pegasis Wrote: lol, i thought you was the guy with the most hate for hasbro Confused

I give criticism where criticism is due. Nothing else.
(Jun. 04, 2009  7:24 PM)pegasis Wrote: lol, i thought you was the guy with the most hate for hasbro Confused
anyway i am afraid this doesnt launch in the middle east. there isnt a confirmation yet Unhappy
hasbro will be realesing those in the whole world but asia and the middle east. asia by takaratomy. what about the middle east?

Your not the only one D: Scandinavia in the West-Europe won't be getting it either i think... We got confirmation for the "anime" but not the "blades".
It's kind of a shame really.. Just because it's unpopular now because of some ******* bakugan ****..
Metal Fight Beyblade 2010,Turkey
Age Range: 9-14
Yes! xD
They're not going to release the cartoon without the toys. The cartoon exists to sell the toys.
(Jun. 04, 2009  9:32 PM)PegaBlade Wrote: In norway they will O.o

Why? The show itself doesn't make any money really ... the toys do ...
My aunt was right about the season, just wrong about the year, lmao.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nelvana just calls Ginga, Gin (ala Danma becoming Dan in Bakugan). It's a co-production, we knew that ever since the first crew details emerged, the score should stay the same. The opening and endings are a bit different though (I wouldn't be surprised if they used the BGM with different lyrics). There shouldn't be any extensive editing (although it's a 22 minute commercial, not like it's high calibre entertainment), as once again, they co-produced it.
(Jun. 04, 2009  6:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's engrishy as hell haha

i'd be fine with "3! 2! 1! Go!" but whatever

I prefer let it rip in the tv series because its catchy and seemed to fit better to me. Go shoot just sounds weird to me it kinda makes me cring but when i play i usually use 3! 2! 1! go!
As for my problems with the hasbro stadiums the only problem i had with the pockets was the horendous noise it made if you had an attack blade decide to throw itself in early on then again i never used any of the later stadiums i stuck with the vortex. The reason for me not being all that detailed in my last post is because im using a Wii remote to type so its a bit tedious.
(Jun. 04, 2009  9:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why? The show itself doesn't make any money really ... the toys do ...

I was wondering.. Are you the same Brad.. like the Tamer Brad from Off the Chain?

Didn't you write countless of letters and stuff to hasbro complaining about how they failed?
I vaguely remember signing some petition you set up.. I always felt let down by hasbro..
(Jun. 04, 2009  9:37 PM)To Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if Nelvana just calls Ginga, Gin (ala Danma becoming Dan in Bakugan). It's a co-production, we knew that ever since the first crew details emerged, the score should stay the same.

I do not understand why they don't just keep the japanese names like in Naruto...
(Jun. 04, 2009  11:11 PM)Ghost Wrote: I was wondering.. Are you the same Brad.. like the Tamer Brad from Off the Chain?

Didn't you write countless of letters and stuff to hasbro complaining about how they failed?
I vaguely remember signing some petition you set up.. I always felt let down by hasbro..

Yes, I did. However, my complaints were legitimate and based in reality, not making assumptions that they will screw things up with no evidence of that.
True, we should first see how this metal fusion turns out, instead of bashing it before hand
(Jun. 04, 2009  11:23 PM)jsc Wrote: I do not understand why they don't just keep the japanese names like in Naruto...

Because they are co-producing the show and aiming it at a young audience? It also does help that Danma is a pretty ridiculously western name anyways. So dropping a few letter is no big deal.