BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

Aw, not until Fall? Really? Was hoping sooner than that, so our events in May next year would have involvement with them ...

Anyway, no complaints. Name isn't completely awful. Really need to get in touch with these guys.
Great news Kai-V! Thanks! Grin
I just don't like the name... Metal Fight Beyblade sounds way cooler than Beyblade Metal Fusion... Unhappy
Awsome! We'll be getting the anime in norway but not the MFB i think Unhappy
Maybe i can buy something in the uk xD
Brad, I really hope you can get in touch with them. If we can work with Hasbro on this it could be brilliant.
most important part:

show us the stadiums
yesyesyyes. The stadiums are a major backbone of the game, it's where we play. If they screw them again then the game will be different. We want plain, nicely coloured stadiums with not bumps of holes. And no godamn pockets. Also, I hope they release Dark Cancer, seen as I am a massive Tets fan and it's my sisters sign. It won't happen though.
I'm really expecting horrific stadiums lmao

This is awesome, though. The only thing I'm really concerned about is the stress load on our admin, especially Brad. There's going to be a huge surge of people joining this site. Financial stress will rise and the site will be harder to maintain.
This'll take a while to come out Unhappy

Also, I think the name is OK. It's not that bad but it isn't very special either
Hoping they don't screw stuff up alot this time around

Anyways, Thanks for the info Kai-V! Joyful_2
(Jun. 03, 2009  8:19 PM)Giga Wrote: yesyesyyes. The stadiums are a major backbone of the game, it's where we play. If they screw them again then the game will be different. We want plain, nicely coloured stadiums with not bumps of holes. And no godamn pockets. Also, I hope they release Dark Cancer, seen as I am a massive Tets fan and it's my sisters sign. It won't happen though.
... You kind of forgot ridges. Bit of a necessity with rubber flat.
(Jun. 03, 2009  8:31 PM)Anubis Wrote: I'm really expecting horrific stadiums lmao

This is awesome, though. The only thing I'm really concerned about is the stress load on our admin, especially Brad. There's going to be a huge surge of people joining this site. Financial stress will rise and the site will be harder to maintain.

I'll be fine. With any hope, Hasbro and Nelvana will give us some support.
You're awfully positive. Not that that's a bad thing. I wish you the best of luck. Joyful_3

Regarding stadiums, yes I'd like them to retain the original structure but, tbh, I find the TT stadiums boring as hell to look at. More colours and designs please.
As long as it does not rub off fine.
I'll apply to work on the Beyblade project officially this year. It's not incredibly likely it will be accepted, but it's worth a shot considering all the work I've done. It could possibly mean the closure of the WBO or at least some extreme compromise, but I could do a lot more good working on it officially.
Supaburn

However true that may be, I wish you wouldn't post it. Makes me sad.
What?! Only if I get a new board with the exact same everything. I do not know what to think.
It's an inconvenient truth, but money is being sent through donations to a site that gets those donations using a companies products. Lawsuits and cease and desists have been ordered for less...
Just really, really hope it never comes to that. It's a major gamble Brad.
(Jun. 03, 2009  9:05 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: It's an inconvenient truth, but money is being sent through donations to a site that gets those donations using a companies products. Lawsuits and cease and desists have been ordered for less...
Just really, really hope it never comes to that. It's a major gamble Brad.

No, that's definitely not going to cause an issue. It's because the WBO is essentially an alternative to the "BBA" that is going to be launched, along with often fighting Hasbro's decisions. There would definitely be conflicts of interest if I worked on the WBO and Hasbro at the same time.

I could also hand the WBO off to someone else. Either way though, Hasbro accepting me is very unlikely. So don't lose too much sleep off of it. When Bey launches worldwide, I may be able to make enough money from the WBO to make it a part to full-time job, anyway. Grin
They may feel better if we just stopped having tourneys.......and even then, we could still have them if we organized them elsewhere. ¬_¬
I'm regretting bringing this up, because it's a very long shot anyway. What's more likely -- and I'd be more than happy for this -- would be if they just helped us out in terms of supplies, and used the WBO for marketing research to see what players want, and ultimately, let us continue unhindered.

In short, closing the WBO would be an absolute last resort decision, and I'd only consider doing it if I could do even more at Hasbro than at the WBO (unlikely). So I'm sorry for saying it, because I didn't mean it as seriously as you guys took it.
(Jun. 03, 2009  9:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm regretting bringing this up, because it's a very long shot anyway. What's more likely -- and I'd be more than happy for this -- would be if they just helped us out in terms of supplies, and used the WBO for marketing research to see what players want, and ultimately, let us continue unhindered.
This is what I'm hoping for ^^^

I won't ever get used to calling it Beyblade Metal Fusion XD
I've been calling it Metal Fight Beyblade for a year and I'm not about to stop now. Tongue_out
Thanks for the info., though, Kai-V.
Whoa, this just made my day! This is great news Smile Finally an official confirmation and an actual time that it will be released. I've been waiting for this for so long lol and I'm pretty excited XD Beyblade is back.

The name isn't bad either, Beyblade: Metal Fusion (BMF? Confused) it actually sounds better than Metal Fight Beyblade (which never really made sense lol).

Ever since Beyblade ended back in '05, I was pretty disappointed and upset since it was one of my fav shows back then but this is totally awesome. Seriously can't wait for this. 2010 is going to be insane.

I'm really hoping Hasbro will adapt to Takara type stadiums and don't make many changes or anything.

Thanks for the info Kai-V Smile
(Jun. 03, 2009  9:46 PM)Aqua Wrote: The name isn't bad either, Beyblade: Metal Fusion (BMF? Confused) it actually sounds better than Metal Fight Beyblade (which never really made sense lol).

Actually, Takara's name makes a lot more sense ... "Metal Fight". They're metal, and they fight. "Metal Fusion" doesn't really make sense because it metal isn't really fused with anything.

I was hoping for Beyblade Metal Fighters or something, but this is fine too.

But I digress.
I sort of wish they had just ran with BEYBLADE STEEL SQUAD.
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:55 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: I sort of wish they had just ran with BEYBLADE STEEL SQUAD.

sincerely agreeing with this.