BEY EASTER EGG HUNT + Thanks for your support!

Hey Bladers!

First things first: I'd like to thank everyone for their continuous donations! Particularly to theINtoy, who out of the blue sent us a donation recently! We'd talked about working together, but due to some miscommunications the talks dropped off. We're communicating again now and hopefully we can promote each other! So if you're a customer of theINtoy and would like to see us working with them, tell us!

Remember we can always use donations, and you'll get the ROYAL FACE for donating more than $10! Send your donations to donate@worldbeyblade.org via Paypal!

This Sunday we'll be having a special event, the BEY EASTER EGG HUNT! This Sunday, April 12, four special easter eggs will be hidden around the site!

The eggs will appear around the site on Sunday, April 12 at 17:00 UTC. Don't know what this means for where you live? Check it out here!

The first person to PM me the location of all four eggs will get their choice of any one of these:

If you're not the first person, it's not all bad! The next five people who PM me the locations of the four eggs will be entered in a random draw for a Face Booster of their choice as well! None of you better cheat, we'll find out!

I just wanted to make sure everyone is prepared for this, so I'll be keeping this update rather short. Expect a larger update to come after the BEY EASTER EGG HUNT this Sunday! Have fun!
Omfg, I freakin love easter egg hunts! 8D

Great news about theintoy as well!
(Apr. 07, 2009  8:23 AM)Rocky Wrote: Omfg, I freakin love easter egg hunts! 8D

Great news about theintoy as well!

my expectation is you'll probably win this haha
Haha this is awesome!

Oh damn, its on at 3am down here :o
(Apr. 07, 2009  8:44 AM)Sega Wrote: Haha this is awesome!

Oh damn, its on at 3am down here :o

Is it really? It's hard to find a time that will be fair to everyone ...
So can the staff members compete too this time?
(Apr. 07, 2009  8:51 AM)ZenX Wrote: So can the staff members compete too this time?

No, only regular members!
lol- how can I search the whole web at 1 AM morning? XD perhaps I'll pass this one.
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:07 AM)Werkbau Wrote: lol- how can I search the whole web at 1 AM morning? XD perhaps I'll pass this one.

Sorry! It's too hard to make it fair for everyone ...
3 AM ! oh well i would be away at a wedding anyways
It's 6 pm here, so I guess I'll give it a shot! Joyful_3
For me its noon/1pm so i`ll do my best! But wait, I have Sunday School...
This is a great Idea, I'll be at work on sunday but yeh everyone have fun! Grin

EDIT: can take part in this now, found out i'm not working woot woot.
lol this looks like fun to bad i will be asleep Unhappy but good luck to everyone!!!
It'll be 6 here so I'll probably give it a go. Sounds excellent. =D
(Apr. 07, 2009  8:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, only regular members!

I knew what the answer would be, but I am still sad Unhappy

Good luck to everybody that is participating though!
Awesome, this will be the perfect time for me.
can i play in the hunt im kind of a new member.but if i can i found 20 eggs in my school in ten min!!!
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:52 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: can i play in the hunt im kind of a new member.but if i can i found 20 eggs in my school in ten min!!!

Of course you can play Smile It's only the staff that can't.
As long as I don't have work. xD

So, like, are there any restrictions on WHERE they will be?
could someone tell me whats the time would be for newyork. please!!!!!
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:55 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: could someone tell me whats the time would be for newyork. please!!!!!
Follow the link Brad included in the first post ... ?

I will be away at that time, but I would like to know where they were afterwards, how it was organised.
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:55 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: could someone tell me whats the time would be for newyork. please!!!!!

(Apr. 07, 2009  8:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The eggs will appear around the site on Sunday, April 12 at 17:00 UTC. Don't know what this means for where you live? Check it out here!

its on the OP :\
Oooo this looks fun. I shall look for them even if I can't win. Just for the hell of it.
^See The 1st post.

EDIT: Blitz beat me to it

When you want us to send you locations, do you want links or descriptions (i.e. in the Internet Videos thread)?