BEY EASTER EGG HUNT + Thanks for your support!

(Apr. 08, 2009  12:47 AM)sousa98 Wrote: is it going to be in the beywwiki?

If he had any hints for you at the moment, I'm sure he would have given them to you. This thing is supposed to be difficult. For now since we don't know anything else we just have to scour the site.
What would be a good answer? Like URL's?
(Apr. 08, 2009  1:10 AM)Maz Wrote: What would be a good answer? Like URL's?

You have to tell me what page you found the egg on and where it was.
Can you give us a for instance to clear up what an answer should look like?
(Apr. 08, 2009  1:40 AM)Maz Wrote: Can you give us a for instance to clear up what an answer should look like?

I don't understand how it can be any clearer ... give the link to the page, and a description of where it's located on the page.
So it can be anyway on the site including pms, popups (like the smilies), and beywiki then?
(Apr. 08, 2009  2:51 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: So it can be anyway on the site including pms, popups (like the smilies), and beywiki then?

It will be anywhere on the site except for inside of a post.
A thread post? or do you mean pm?
(Apr. 08, 2009  3:03 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: A thread post? or do you mean pm?

Did I say PM, or post?

Who's going to PM you an egg?
IDK, was confused cuz I thought a post would be a good place to put one.
Anyways, thanks for answering the question.
(Apr. 08, 2009  3:07 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: IDK, was confused cuz I thought a post would be a good place to put one.
Anyways, thanks for answering the question.

It would be, but with over 100 000 posts, I'm confident no one would ever find them haha
Okay im seriously goin for this since it starts at 1 pm here!!
To me its totally worth it its at 1 pm at my place too so im up for it!!>=(
if its 3 am here when this is on is there much of a chance of the hunt still going if i was to wake up at 9 am? or would it be way over by then? lol im guessing it would.

lol please dont be looking to hard and let me find them Smile
I'm truly sorry I can't accommodate every time zone. I picked the time that would be the best for the majority of users. There will be many other ways to win Faces, like our Face Contests Smile
(Apr. 09, 2009  10:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm truly sorry I can't accommodate every time zone. I picked the time that would be the best for the majority of users. There will be many other ways to win Faces, like our Face Contests Smile

lol its all good brad sorry if that seemed like a little pot shot or anything im sure noones bitter about it its impossible to make it perfect for everyone you did the best you could Smile
brad am not mad about this or anything...maybe my posts showed that i was but i meant to only say my oppenion about this.
sorry.
Ugh, I don't think I'll make it in time. I have to go to church Sunday(this is like the only time in the year we actually go =/). I'll to do it anyways.
3am? I don't care I'm on school holidays :p I'm up for it!
I may be doing this, if I'm not at my cousins. I love Easter Hunts Joyful_2, it reminds me of when my mum hides my Easter eggs around the house and she gives me clues where to find them...basically I have had 10 years of hunting training + orienteering at school.
where will they be? imean like on bey wiki or just here. and will they be on peoples comments or profile?
(Apr. 08, 2009  2:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It will be anywhere on the site except for inside of a post.

I am not sure if beywiki counts as the site though.......I'd say no but the articles would be a good place to hide eggs......
This seems cool and it can be anywahere, even peoples profiles? or any of the threads? That's a lot to go through.
When we are done do we just PM Brad and say:

I found Leone in the "blah blah"
I found Pegasis in the "blah blah" near the top left
I found Bull next to the "blah blah"
????

Oh yeah and will the eggs be on the .PDF rule books?
Im a very curios boy XD
You have to PM him with all of them at once.
No of course not. They have already been done, so you can't add them in.