BEY EASTER EGG HUNT + Thanks for your support!

(Apr. 07, 2009  12:52 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: can i play in the hunt im kind of a new member.but if i can i found 20 eggs in my school in ten min!!!

Ahaha, when we had Easter Egg Hunts at school my team was running for a full hour. Same for orienteering. Though not everyone was excited as me for that......XD

And as Aqua said, of course you can play. We have other contests too that you can participate in if you like. Smile
I had an Easter Egg Hunt when I was in year 2!

Oh well... Its 6 O'Clock where I am...
tbh i dont like the eastern eggs stuff. i mean we are thinking of ideas. donating. designing. and more harder things just to get one of those faces. when someone randomly gets one without any effort!
anyway its your site.
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:55 PM)pegasis Wrote: tbh i dont like the eastern eggs stuff. i mean we are thinking of ideas. donating. designing. and more harder things just to get one of those faces. when someone randomly gets one without any effort!
anyway its your site.

There are over 3,000 threads on this forum, I think there is going to effort involed to find all 4 of the eggs before you can win a face. It's not like everyone that finds all 4 of the eggs wins a face it's only a few people.
Does "the site" include Beywiki?
Everyone has the same amount of oppurtunity to win so it's not unfair. If we the people who participated in the 'harder' contests weren't allowed to take part in this or we were each given a challenge and some people were given design challenges and some were given this, then it may be unfair. But as long as anyone can do this and anyone can do the design contests then it's not unfair. It just means you have the chance of winning two faces whereas people who don't participate in other contests can only win one.
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:55 PM)pegasis Wrote: tbh i dont like the eastern eggs stuff. i mean we are thinking of ideas. donating. designing. and more harder things just to get one of those faces. when someone randomly gets one without any effort!
anyway its your site.

Different faces have different meanings. Plus I can't think of Brad making this easy. You will have to work to find it.
Driger said he is doing the egg hunt if he is not at his cousinsStupid

He told me on MSN
i might do the Easter egg hunt if i am not busy eating my Easter eggs
Tongue_out_wink Stupid
It's 1 pm here and I'm going to play to win. So watch out, dudes.
(Apr. 07, 2009  10:33 AM)Hero Wrote: For me its noon/1pm so i`ll do my best! But wait, I have Sunday School...

Gasp why would you hate Sunday School D:
I love to go to Church to fellowship and bible studies Well I may not even be home by the time I'm done at church so eh xD
I don't think he said he hated Sunday School. Just that it clashed with the hunt somewhat. Lol, I love that you call it Sunday School. XD
anyway its your site.

Pegasis, seriously, stop complaining all the time! The Face Boosters are the random contest faces; the rest of the faces on the site are the ones you have to really work hard for. And how is this not effort?

Get over yourself! You've got more warnings than anyone else on the site and you still feel justified in complaining all the time.
Great news, Brad!

I love the Egg Hunt Idea, it's very cute. XD
(Apr. 07, 2009  7:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lol, I love that you call it Sunday School. XD

What do you guys call it?

Anyways, sounds fun, I will probably take part as long as my parents didn't plan anything. It'll be about 1 pm here, too.
^ We called it Sunday School it's just that we kinda grew out of that. I haven't heard it called that for over a year. Joyful_3
(Apr. 07, 2009  8:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ We called it Sunday School it's just that we kinda grew out of that. I haven't heard it called that for over a year. Joyful_3
I thought there was only Saturday School Chocked_2
i know about the link the 1st post said but i tried it and i cant figure out what to do.
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:12 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i know about the link the 1st post said but i tried it and i cant figure out what to do.

Click the link, scroll down till you see U.S.A - New York and it shows you the time...
KidTala, it's not actual school. It's what kids have at church. Hence why it's on a Sunday.

Flamer, it's really not hard. Just click on the link and scroll down to New York. It's 13:00 for you.......though even I feel kinda silly relaying an answer that obvious.
ok im going to try and play sounds fun good idea brad
it starts at 10:00 where i live Unhappy
I'll probably be looking...

My only question is where will you find them, in a thread? On the top of the page? A pop up? In a PM? At the bottom of a page?

And I think it sounds like a good idea. Smile
(Apr. 08, 2009  12:29 AM)BlueLink Wrote: My only question is where will you find them, in a thread? On the top of the page? A pop up? In a PM? At the bottom of a page?

That's kind of what makes it a hunt.
is it going to be in the beywwiki?