BEY EASTER EGG HUNT + Thanks for your support!

Dang does ths mean that i have to wake up at 12:30? I woke up at 2:03 PM today. Grin
Aw too bad I can't participate I'll be busy at church tomorrow!
its easter over here in australia thought it hasnt felt it and im pretty sure for you guys easter is getting close so happy easter to everyone!!! hope you and your families have a good day.
Happy easter ... carp I forgot the Event is tomorrow for me ... I gotta stay up x_x
Happy easter, it's already 11:30 here, not really that long until the event.

Mmmmmmm, Lindt bunny.Cute
Yeah 6 hours 'til the event! Happy Easter everyone!

I got a big chocolate egg with smaller ones filled with caramel. Kind of like cadburys creme egg but filled with caramel instead. <3
it gonna be 1pm over here and i have been hunting for easter eggs every easter.and i won them all.who ever fond the rainbow egg wins.that would have been fun here.
(Apr. 12, 2009  12:04 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Yeah 6 hours 'til the event! Happy Easter everyone!

I got a big chocolate egg with smaller ones filled with caramel. Kind of like cadburys creme egg but filled with caramel instead. <3

I don't really care if I will or not but let's see who finds them first. Anyone from england can join this little race that I am talking about which I think Rocky will.
Hey, it starts in England in 15 mins right?
(Apr. 12, 2009  2:43 PM)Giga Wrote: Hey, it starts in England in 15 mins right?

No, it starts in 3h.
It starts at 6pm for use, which is not so bad, unlike the poor people that would have it early in the morning.
(Apr. 07, 2009  8:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The eggs will appear around the site on Sunday, April 12 at 17:00 UTC. Don't know what this means for where you live? Check it out here!
(Apr. 12, 2009  3:47 PM)Anu Wrote: Check the Original Post
thxs alot Joyful_2
3 hours left right?
and wtf! (metal fight) was my new account witch i used to contact brad when he permanently banned me Confused
thank god i was able to convince him to remove the ban Smile
(Apr. 12, 2009  3:54 PM)pegasis Wrote: 3 hours left right?

2h.
carp! i will miss the event cuz i will be watching my teams final match after 2 hours. Unhappy
(Apr. 07, 2009  8:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I just wanted to make sure everyone is prepared for this, so I'll be keeping this update rather short. Expect a larger update to come after the BEY EASTER EGG HUNT this Sunday !!! Have fun !!!

I wonder what this could be...
(Apr. 12, 2009  4:01 PM)Anu Wrote: I wonder what this could be...

I totally missed that part Pinching_eyes I'm really curious now too.
An update.....???
I dunno but I'm heck tired... it's 1:17am but their is no point giving up now ...
I was surprised nobody noticed that - I just posted it thinking you all had seen it
(Apr. 12, 2009  4:17 PM)Anu Wrote: I was surprised nobody noticed that - I just posted it thinking you all had seen it

I did see it but I don't get why everyone is making a fuss over it.

About an hour and a half now.
Perhaps it was already asked, but are there any areas of the sites that are "off limits" for the hunt? for instance, locked topics will not be included?