BEY EASTER EGG HUNT + Thanks for your support!

I have a feeling that Brad will put them somewhere where no one would have thought of. Which in that case I would have no idea where they would end up.
Odd, I did a post but it never showed but it is saying that I did post last, could it be that there is something in that post that was important? Or is it just a error of some sort?

Also it seems to show on the review thing, what's going on? Does anyone see the post i did?
It's already started in Aussie land so I don't think it's fair to say now. Zander it's a bug that we can't seem to shake off.
Alright then, as long as I know now and that is not fair.
(Apr. 12, 2009  5:04 PM)Giga Wrote: It's already started in Aussie land so I don't think it's fair to say now.

It hasn't started yet.... it starts in 45min.
(Apr. 12, 2009  5:12 PM)Aqua Wrote: It hasn't started yet.... it starts in 45min.
45 mntues o pain...(I'km sure one egg will be on this thread, so check all the pages Tongue_out.)
Yay I made it Smile . I thought I`d be late. Best of luck to everyone!!
(Apr. 12, 2009  5:14 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: 45 mntues o pain...(I'km sure one egg will be on this thread, so check all the pages Tongue_out.)

Your not suppose to give people ideas you know.
Yeah I just wanted to say Good Luck and Happy Easter !!! Wink
(Apr. 12, 2009  4:15 PM)Raykon Wrote: I dunno but I'm heck tired... it's 1:17am but their is no point giving up now ...
What if we find them when Brad isn't on? Then what?
(Apr. 12, 2009  5:18 PM)Zander Wrote: Your not suppose to give people ideas you know.
But wait, if people waste thier tim on this fourm, anyone else can search the rest of the site and leave the others in the dust...
That's twwo ideas I slattered.
(Apr. 12, 2009  5:20 PM)Giga Wrote: What if we find them when Brad isn't on? Then what?

He'd have to check who PMd him first Maybe...
(Apr. 12, 2009  5:21 PM)Anu Wrote: He'd have to check who PMd him first Maybe...

Yup but I think he will be on anyway because he might be the only one that is able to put them up at the time, unless another mod can.
25 min
Right now, I can imagine Brad on his macbook hiding them in threads that are years old while doing some sort of evil laugh (like Light`s)
The only thing is, is there going to be anyone here to say when to go or the eggs are now somewhere on the website?
good luck peoplez
I guess so, we'll just start when it is time anyway. Also, this feels more like a count down for new year.
(Apr. 12, 2009  5:43 PM)Zander Wrote: I guess so, we'll just start when it is time anyway. Also, this feels more like a count down for new year.

Yea it does XD . I keep checking the time every like 2 seconds XD
Lol, so do I and it seems Brad has made it on.
Ten minutes guys!

Also, you can't find the eggs because they're not up yet!
Mwahaha, I finally managed to kicj my little brother of the computer. Just in time too. Wink All I've done today is church stuff and a load of homework so I know I'm gonna enjoy this. I finally have a break. Smile

And of course Brad will be online. He'll be laughing at us the whole way though. Wink

EDIT: Speak of the devil........XD
(Apr. 12, 2009  5:50 PM)Rocky Wrote: Mwahaha, I finally managed to kicj my little brother of the computer. Just in time too. Wink All I've done today is church stuff and a load of homework so I know I'm gonna enjoy this. I finally have a break. Smile

And of course Brad will be online. He'll be laughing at us the whole way though. Wink

EDIT: Speak of the devil........XD

Yes, I bet he will. Glad you did make it though, be no fun without you.

I can't stop bouncing around but ever way, 5 more minutes, good luck everyone, see you at the finish line. Tongue_out
2 minutes to go!! And Zander, I`ll see YOU at the finish line Wink