BBG-3/4 Zero-G Stadium Attack Type Discussion

I actually wanted to use an analogy of CS's performance in the the BB-10 to describe Around Sharp's performance in this stadium when I posted testing of it a page-or-so ago, but the words just weren't coming to me then. xD

But, yeah. Around Sharp's performance in the BBG-04 is similar to that of CS's performance in the BB-10. I got it! :-D
Yo Angry Face, could you test E230 with AS? I have no clue what else you should use lol. Maybe Duo.
(Sep. 09, 2012  8:35 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Can somebody try Kreis ____ ED145/TR145 and use whatever tips are good for defense in Zero G(maybe B/DS/EDS would work?)? I would but do not own a Zero G stadium as of yet.

I did your request and here are the results.

MSF Ifraid Ifraid W145CF vs MF-H Kreis(Defence) Bull TR145MB

MSF Ifraid Ifraid W145CF: 13 Wins (1 OS,0 KOs,12 ZAs,3 SZAs)=Winning Percentage: 65%
MF-H Kreis(Defence) Bull TR145MB: 7 wins (4 OSs The other 3 wins were Ifraid's SZA) = Winning Percentage: 35%

A SZA is basically a Self Zero-G Attack

(Sep. 11, 2012  12:56 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yo Angry Face, could you test E230 with AS? I have no clue what else you should use lol. Maybe Duo.

I could do MF-H Duo Aquario/MSF Revizer Saramanda E230AS v. MF-H Diablo Kerbecs TH170(220?)CF.
I really like Diablo for Attack in the Zero-G meta; it's got the weight to sway the stadium, and the smash KO stuff that isn't RS.

EDIT: Actually, I could do MF-H Duo Aquario E230RS/MB/AS/etc. against MSF Gryph Phoenic TH170GCF (Zero-G Attack), MF-H Flash Orion LW160RF (Traditional Attack), and the Diablo combo above (a balance of the two). That way, we can get a better understanding of how different Bottoms will handle different types of Attack.

(Sep. 11, 2012  1:08 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
A SZA is basically a Self Zero-G Attack

Those are just self-KO's, so they're supposed to be redone.
Thanks for the tests, Bobmcdoogal. So yea, not that great... maybe with ED145... anyway, how does FB do in this stadium? FS?
(Sep. 10, 2012  3:18 AM)Insomniac Wrote: I actually wanted to use an analogy of CS's performance in the the BB-10 to describe Around Sharp's performance in this stadium when I posted testing of it a page-or-so ago, but the words just weren't coming to me then. xD

But, yeah. Around Sharp's performance in the BBG-04 is similar to that of CS's performance in the BB-10. I got it! :-D
so is AS worth getting

It does almost exactly what B-series Bottoms do, but has better Stamina. As of now, I'd say it's a pretty good purchase, but I'm the only one to have tested it thus far. Others' testing would be useful in validating my results.
I did some defense tests:
ive gotten my berserker begirados so i did some testing for its attack power
equipment used
zero g compact launcher
zero g launcher grip
bbg-03 attack type stadium

Ifraid Begirados W145 CF
3sko
5os
4ko
12 wins
60%

Saramanda Revizer 230 SD
3os
5ko
40%

sko stands for sway ko

so far begirados seems pretty average, but i dont have E230 yet, so anyone feel free to test it against E230

attack type stadium used on carpet. attack type blade launched at 80%-90% to stop self ko.

will do more tests tomorrow with sr200

Anyone ever tested Q ? It is supposed to do well in zero- g stadiums.
Nope. It still has wretched stamina and can't do anything that WF can do better.
Then why this?
Quote:3rd - Enzoxs: MSF Dragooon^2 TH170Q,
Dark_Mousy Wrote:It really doesn't surprise me Q does well. Ive had some personal success with testing Q in Zero G. Im guessing it was mold 2 considering how rare mold 1 is.
I just read those, lol.
IDK, I've never had great success with it over anything else such as RF or R2F, but maybe I'll need to revisit it soon...
I really want to get active with Zero-G Testing but there aren't many staple combos for me to test certain things against. Some findings though.

MB vs B:D

MB vs Spin Stealers

Right Beys and Left Beys Swaying issues

Conclusions: Duo 230MB beats Duo B:D Duo 230MB vs Dragooon ^2 B:D is a Autolose for Duo, B:D is a safer choice for Stamina but I believe MB outdoes it mostly, and Right Spin can't "Sway" Left Spin Vice Versa, also to prevent self Stadium outs from your own D tip not being affected by the other bey which is in the opposite directions just Weak Launch (I'll get Dan's thread in a sec)

The Conclusions are the only things 100% Accurate and get straight to some points about the Paragraphs.
I apolgize for the bad grammar, repetiton, bad format etc... I just wabted to get my views out on this and some clear things to straighten out some people. I am not basing this all off of my Experience in 2 Zero-G tournaments but I own a BBG-03 Attack Stadium as well. About some B:D tests they were done with 2 people launching at the same time, I am unable to test B:D due to mine being very worn down. Almost all the tests were tested in a Zero-G Attack Stadium or why else would I post it here I say most Because I "think" it is all but I cannot be certain.
I haven't tested it properly but at the tourney yesterday Duo ___ B:D pretty much automatically loses to a Synchrom combo using B:D. Also for the times I used Duo 230 MB it completely failed. Didn't win once in the times I used it.
Interesting... What did Duo 230MB fight? It is my staple combo defeating most things for me, also what Synchrome's did Duo BGrin lose too, or was it general synchromes? (Ifraid Saramanda Reviser Orojoya Etc...)
OK, guys, as soon as I order my ZG Attack Type Stadium, I will be doing some mass testing.
Any requests on what to test?
Hmmm, none?
I personally have some of my own, soo.
Actually I do . Could you test AD145RS in a defence set-up against sway koers. My RS is too worn for me too test. Other than that I'm open to requests too as I just got my stadium today.
Hmm, I do not have any RS, but I do have CS and RDFx2. Probably not the same, but if I have any more money, I could pick up one.
I tried my B;D on my bbg- 03and I find that it seems to like counter sway KO as in it seems to stay in the stadium while the say attacker self sway KO.Is this supposed to happen? I also find that 160SB seems to do better than BD for me. Anyone has similar results?

ginga Blader you got RB ? Cause I think that it would work.
Aha, nope. Though I might just go to TRU, and pick up a Grand Cetus.

And about what you said, B:D has better Stamina than SB, IIRC.
But I could test 160SB.
I can do AD145RS vs Sway KO any specific combinations?
I have four RSs, and three have only been launched a few times.Any requests? I could do RSF,RDF,CS,or RB too.