BBG-3/4 Zero-G Stadium Attack Type Discussion

I think this thread should be revived whichis why I'm posting this.
Has anyone tried Bearing Drive in the Zero G stadiums? It works wonders for me if its not worn. I thought the idea was dead when I used my worn one which I had no idea was that horribly worn but I borrowed a friends mint one and it's hard to get a Sway KO on it while easily KOed that can be difficult to do in Zero G and it doesn't sway badly like the D tips. I think Bearing Drive could be a Top Tier Stamina Tip/Track for 4D. Also Using Xtreme Drive it did quite well for attack. If it swayed too much it would lean on it self to keep it in and being an XF did quite well. I have no tests to Support XGrin or BGrin but wanted the Ideas out there. BGrin Launched on its side Doesn'tmove too much. I have no Top Tier Attack wheels also...
I got bored, So I did this:
MH-H Diablo Unicorno II 230CF VS Ifraid Pheonic W145EDS
Diablo: 3KO, 2OS, 7SO (Sway Out?)
Pheonic: 1OS, 7SO
Diablo Winrate: 60%

I used EDS on Pheonic because of what I found out while experimenting with B:D and FB in the ZeroG stadium. Normally FB would start calm then become aggressive due to the swaying and B:D is good at keeping its grip in the stadium when it starts to sway. So I basically put two and two together and those are the results.
This stadium is very wobbly... but i like it!
has anyone tested basalt in the zero g?
(Aug. 12, 2012  1:36 PM)aj_the_elite Wrote: has anyone tested basalt in the zero g?
I have. It works better in it![/font]
Yo, I agree with Billy here. We NEED tests on Bearing Drive. I know some of you have it, AND the stadium, and if you could do tests, that'd be great. I'd like to see Duo/Phantom Cancer B:D against SKO customs, and just standard attack (which usually ends up being an SKO custom lol)
Can someone PLEASE do some defense testing on MF-H Diablo Nemesis X:D in Ultimate Balance Mode?
Tried out MF-H Diablo Aquario XGrin last night: still sucks. xD

Takara-Tomy's new flow chart for Zero-G's types is actually quite accurate... Left-Spin Attack really is its own type in the Zero-G meta. D-series Bottoms and BGrin completely annihilated my Meteo combo, but Attack types and Zero-G Attack types still easily demolished them.
Can someone test MF-H Flash Orion W145 CF VS MF-L Duo Aquario 230 MB?
I wanted to mention Bearing Drives Results since it seemed like everyone copied a person that listened to me or everyone listened to me Grin .
Bearing Drive is Harder to Sway KO than normal D tips but it's quite possible but on Dragooon Dragooon it can be hard to move and BGrin is underestimated for stamina there are Molds whicjh I'm certain has been talked about. BGrin can OS WD if a good Mold but its a rare mold. also WD BGrin nemesis (No Pun intended) s very easy to start swaying so a strategy I saw and should have read somewhere here is Launching at a wall to make is Sway KO while risky it is better to risk a self KO than a most likely Auto OS. Thanks tro Weak Launching BGrin Nearly Never swayed while I believe a WD would have even with weak launching. I found MSF/MSF-F/MSF-H or no MSF Dragooon Dragooon BGrin Top Tier worthy truly haas few counters but its beatable. BGrin is safer in the stadium and gets OS but MB but if it's Dragooon Dragooon it can OS MB.
@Ezic the MB should simply be Sway Koed mostly since MB has no Grip.
I really want someone to test this combo as I think its quite potent in the Zero G Stadium. The combo is MSF-H Revizer/Gryph/Dragooon/Orojya Dragooon TR145 CF. This combo has enough weight to SKO and enough attack power to KO. Plus, this combo has got enough defense and stamina to last in the stadium...
What do you want it tested against, though? Left-Spin Zero-G Attack isn't as effective at Zero-G Attacking Right-Spin Stamina and Defense Beys as Right-Spin Zero-G Attackers.
Carly, anything will do. Also, you can flip the synchrom to switch spin direction as long as one doesn't use Dragooon Dragooon. This combo has its great advantages...
But you stated Dragooon be on top, which would make it Left-Spin...
Okay, whatever. The next time I see a Spiral Fox in stores, I'll pick it up for its TR145 and do some testing.
has anyone tested ed145 i thought it might be used to prevent swaying
(Aug. 20, 2012  5:09 AM)Buzz Lightyear Wrote: Carly, anything will do. Also, you can flip the synchrom to switch spin direction as long as one doesn't use Dragooon Dragooon. This combo has its great advantages...

So you know all of this but need someone other than you to test it, i.e. you're either being lazy or making stuff up?
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:28 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2012  5:09 AM)Buzz Lightyear Wrote: Carly, anything will do. Also, you can flip the synchrom to switch spin direction as long as one doesn't use Dragooon Dragooon. This combo has its great advantages...

So you know all of this but need someone other than you to test it, i.e. you're either being lazy or making stuff up?
You think, Th!nk? Also note he has the unbalanced Revizer on there as well as gryph and and Orojya but not Saramander when he's talking about the weight used to smash.

(Aug. 20, 2012  4:53 AM)Buzz Lightyear Wrote: I really want someone to test this combo as I think its quite potent in the Zero G Stadium. The combo is MSF-H Revizer/Gryph/Dragooon/Orojya Dragooon TR145 CF. This combo has enough weight to SKO and enough attack power to KO. Plus, this combo has got enough defense and stamina to last in the stadium...
(Aug. 21, 2012  9:41 AM)BeybladeWrecker Wrote: has anyone tested ed145 i thought it might be used to prevent swaying

There's nothing that can really prevent swaying, minus an S series tip. ED145S/(?)S might work. Good thought, I'll try it out.
You can't prevent swaying, but you can build combos that aren't affected by it as much.
And ED145 scrapes more easily on shorter Bottoms (like S).
I'd say maybe that HF/S could do the trick, as IIRC it's still the tallest tip (probably wrong, but I know it's tall) but mine isn't in the best condition. I find that W145ES makes great Stamina/Defense hybrids.
MB might turn out to be better just because it's a Ball-series Bottom. I'll be doing some Stamina Testing between AS and B in a couple weeks, and I'll test both against MB assuming AS does well. Wink
Ooooh, some official testing with AS, someone is feeling gutsy!
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:28 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Just some random thoughts. I'm not making this stuff up. I'm just hypothesizing. Just thoughts that I thought, th!nk...
Then how do you know it has advantages, even though you clearly say they're random thoughts?
Please, don't state your random thoughts as fact: they come up as lies and confuse people.
Sorry about that then Raigeko... I didn't mean to confuse people at all... I should state "Random Thought" before I post.
Equipment: (Click to View)

Conditions: (Click to View)

Earth Pegasis II 230B v. Earth Pegasus II 230JB
IS: 19 OS
US: 11 OS
Ties: 2

Earth Pegasis II 230B v. Earth Pegasus II 230MB
IS: 22 OS
US: 8 OS
Ties: 2