BBC- Super Control Beys

Dang I can't see those pictures clearly......
So does the BBC super control beys need a special made stadium to play with?
(Jun. 19, 2011  12:41 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Dang I can't see those pictures clearly......
So does the BBC super control beys need a special made stadium to play with?

This is an entirely new toyline, so yes, you would need that new stadium just because none of the other Metal Fight Beyblade stadiums were released in that toyline.

I do not think there are any magnets.
These look awesome! But the track's look like BD145's, if you look closely.
I think the Hasbro ones look a bit better and their grip does too.
Anyways, this is still awesome, Thanks Kai-V!
[Image: supercontrolbeyblade2.jpg]

I do not really know what those red objects are.
What are those at the edge of the stadium? The little round red things.

Thanks for the picture Kai-V.
So, we need this stadium or those Super Control Beys won't work?
(Jun. 20, 2011  12:13 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: So, we need this stadium or those Super Control Beys won't work?

They should work anyway, but they are not meant to be used in other stadiums ...
Thanks for posting Kai-V! I really do wonder what those red things are, POSSIBLY magnets? Just a wild guess.
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:25 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Thanks for posting Kai-V! I really do wonder what those red things are, POSSIBLY magnets? Just a wild guess.

They look like wheels (stirring wheels ?) and they are not under the stadium floor. It would just be weird if they were magnets.
Oh, those 'wheels' are just points things you have to try to knock out, for 'fun' ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntajc60Mdlo

At some point, you can stupidly see in the background some images for BB-121 (which we will not discuss since the content will more than likely change), the Super Control Beyblade versions of Vari Ares and Phantom Orion (so not discuss Phantom Orion, that is not really what it will look like), and BB-120 (which should also not be discussed).

I do not know if the toys were greatly hindered by the spinning stadium Hasbro used in their demonstration, but TAKARA-TOMY's Super Control Beyblades seem to respond quite well to simply commands, better than Hasbro's.
wow, the video actually makes them look fun, but we will have to wait for the release to see if they really are
I will buy one for my brother, the response is indeed very good looking in the video, and the stadium looks just like the Sonokong version. The movements look very solid, especially the turbo feature.

Are Hasbro's RC beys also made with infrared emitters and receivers?
This is so hasbro Takara pulled a fast one on hasbro they didn't make anything like that yet until now and now both takara and hasbro will have control beys whats the point of 15 seconds!?
(Jun. 21, 2011  10:08 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Are Hasbro's RC beys also made with infrared emitters and receivers?

Yes, IR.

super123o Wrote:This is so hasbro Takara pulled a fast one on hasbro they didn't make anything like that yet until now and now both takara and hasbro will have control beys whats the point of 15 seconds!?

Still, again TAKARA-TOMY made it better than Hasbro's anyway ...
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntajc60Mdlo

At some point, you can stupidly see in the background some images for BB-121 (which we will not discuss since the content will more than likely change), the Super Conrol Beyblade versions of Vari Ares and Phantom Orion (so not discuss Phantom Orion, that is not really what it will look like), and BB-120 (which should also not be discussed).

I do not know if the toys were greatly hindered by the spinning stadium Hasbro used in their demonstration, but TAKARA-TOMY's Super Control Beyblades seem to respond quite well to simply commands, better than Hasbro's.

is it just me or does that look like LL2 Ripcords? but like in the Plastic beyblade ripcord version
(Jun. 22, 2011  2:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Still, again TAKARA-TOMY made it better than Hasbro's anyway ...

How can you say that when neither version is on the market? What Hasbro showcased at Toyfair was most likely an in-development version of the product. Hasbro also only demoed 2 tops in a stadium that isn't as kind to a small battle as the Takara Tomy demo. There's also the fact that Hasbro is using tops based on Metal Masters, when Takara Tomy's demo is based on 4Ds. It's most likely that Takara Tomy's demo is made on the most recent version of their tech, and given what the person in that video said in the end, Hasbro and Takara Tomy are working on this together. Which makes sense as Hasbro's CEO mentioned RC as a future initiative for the brand.

I'd also stay that from a style standpoint, the Hasbro launcher looks considerably better, and more natural to use.
(Jun. 22, 2011  5:32 AM)To Wrote: How can you say that when neither version is on the market? What Hasbro showcased at Toyfair was most likely an in-development version of the product. Hasbro also only demoed 2 tops in a stadium that isn't as kind to a small battle as the Takara Tomy demo. There's also the fact that Hasbro is using tops based on Metal Masters, when Takara Tomy's demo is based on 4Ds. It's most likely that Takara Tomy's demo is made on the most recent version of their tech, and given what the person in that video said in the end, Hasbro and Takara Tomy are working on this together. Which makes sense as Hasbro's CEO mentioned RC as a future initiative for the brand.

I'd also stay that from a style standpoint, the Hasbro launcher looks considerably better, and more natural to use.

Why would it still be in-development ? The XTS toys, especially those IR Spin Control Beyblades, were their main showcase at the New York Toy Fair. Why would it make sense to only put focus on those if they were not even ready, when they could have showed the actual Beyblades, even the TAKARA-TOMY versions, nobody would have made the difference.

Even with the different stadiums (which I did acknowledge if you look at one of my previous posts), the performance was visibly different, and it has nothing to do with the designs being from 4D : everything but the top of the Super Control Beyblades looks like it is exactly the same in all of them. The man even made one spin on its own, how could design make any difference ?

TAKARA-TOMY made it sound like they might consider developping the Super Control Beyblades in other countries later. I doubt he was just referring to the 4D models of them, so I am not too certain they are working hand in hand with Hasbro on that yet.
Yeah, but last year the main event for Beyblade Metal Fusion was you, know the tops. The same tops they showcased with Takara Tomy winders that would never see release by Hasbro, because you know it wasn't ready for retail yet or anything even though they'd launch like 4 months later in comparison to the 6+ months for these RC tops.

Also, if they look exactly the same why would you think Hasbro and Takara Tomy wouldn't be working together? They are. If you look at the controller, the button configurations look more or less exactly the same. The only thing is that the Hasbro controller appears to be missing the screen, and the Takara Tomy controller is missing some special attack buttons as well as some silly crashing noises.

As for the display. I looked over that video closely. Look at who's demonstrating that product - 2 Takara Tomy employees (those demonstrating the game have the exact same badge, one that is clearly read as "Takara Tomy" the other is obscured, so it could be a press badge, but for the sake of my argument, let's say it's not). At Toyfair it was just the one Hasbro rep against a member of the press or a toy insider with a camera in their hand, who aren't going to be experienced in playing the game. Unsurprisingly, the Hasbro rep almost always won those battles.

Just as a side note, I noticed that the Takara Tomy employees were wearing the exact same wrist bands that we were given at Anime North:

[Image: 7vlNx.png]

Two companies not working together managed to get that going oddly well.
So, does that mean this new RC bey can be controlled for about 15 seconds only?
Or above?
(Jun. 22, 2011  2:19 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: So, does that mean this new RC bey can be controlled for about 15 seconds only?
Or above?
It mostly will be able to be controlled over 15 seconds because they use a light launcher 2 ripcord.
Also hasbro uses a shorter ripcord.
So the control timing is depended on its spinning time?
(Jun. 22, 2011  4:09 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: So the control timing is depended on its spinning time?

Yes, pretty much, its like Hasbro's only these seem to react better, but Hasbro's are prettier in my opinion.
The launchers looks nice, but the beys' bottom is.......
Anyway I may buy one of those.