BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF Draft: Finished at Last!

What does the fact that flame is better have to do with anything when you're writing the Ray wheel section? Testing has shown that's it pretty good but I think more testing is needed before it's posted.
Just like Kei said, Ray should just be mentioned if it's the absolute best Wheel for destabilizing, cause a lot of Wheels could probably destabilize. Since Flame has shown to be a good destabilizer wheel, and possibly better than Ray, then I don't feel it's worth mentioning that much if something exceeds it, cause there are probably more destabilizer wheels.

Either way, I think it's up to Kei's decision on whether or not to mention it.
I don't really think that's true. I tried Aquario recently and it totally couldn't destabilize. Also it's one of the best so it definately deserves to be noted. Especially since all information about the uses of a part needs to be included. Also the fact that it can destabilise makes this a more worth while buy. Also at the moment there are only like 4 wheels which we know have use in destabilising. Also what you're saying makes no sense. Why would you not mention something about a part just because it's outclassed? Also there has really been no testing comparing the wheels so you can't really say for certain that it's better.
I will test some Ray Destabilizing combos, and it looks like 100 is the only viable track for Ray as a destabilizer.

Also, I looked in Evan's testing, and Flame Wolf 100HF got a 90% win, while Ray Wolf 100HF got a 60% win, just to say.
That's still good. Beywiki is a compendium of all beyblade knowledge so not including a use of part makes no sense at all.
I did some Ray destabilizer combos, Ray Wolf 100HF & Ray Wolf 100FS, and neither of them could do a great job destabilizing MF Earth Bull GB145RSF.

I don't know if my tests were that inaccurate, or if it was the Ray Mold 2 I was using. Also, do I have to switch between which Beyblade goes first, because I always thought Bull went first because a Destabilizer was a Attacker?

Ray Wolf 100HF vs. MF Earth Bull GB145RSF
Standard Testing Procedures
Bull Launched First

If a few people can debunk my tests, which to me is pretty inaccurate, I'd be glad to add it.
Evan tested the exact same thing and Ray wolf got a 60% win rate. What stadium were you using btw?
Attack stadium.

I don't know what was wrong or anything, but these are really different from Evan's.

Ray Mold differences?
Tell me Ultrablader, what good reason is there to use something like Ray Wolf 100HF over something like Earth Bull 100WD? Everybody is just making excuses for these mediocre combos that only win against certain customs, and with a poorer win percentage than a low Track Stamina type. I don't understand the obsession.
Destabilisers can defeat defence and stamina types consistently. I think they should be recognised. It's an interesting type of combo which combines attack and stamina. And it's another option and stamina battles are so boring anyway. Considering Ray seems like a decent destabiliser wheel why would you not put it on? This is beywiki. You know the thing that is supposed to describe everything about a beyblade and its parts. So leaving out the only proper use of ray now that it sucks for attack just seems insane to me. When you look at using Ray wolf 100HF no I wouldn't use it over that stamina combo but only cause it got 60%. I'd use Flame cancer 100SF/FS instead since it has gotten over 80% in all testing against defence combos. Can you please drop it? Maybe you don't see the point and will never use a destabiliser combo but others will.
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:06 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Can you please drop it? Maybe you don't see the point and will never use a destabiliser combo but others will.
Yo, he is Kei, the Beywiki Director. I have no idea how you think you can write like that to him.
whoops. Didn't know there that but a fair few people think destilisers are good and just because Kei doesn't is not really a great reason to exclude it from the article. I don't mean to offend you in any way with this post i'm just expressing my views.
Uh... Kei created the first destabilizer combo.
Well why is he against them then?
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well why is he against them then?

He's against destabilizer that can only achieve good win rates against certain combos. My Killer Susanow 100FS is an example. It could only get good rates against 145 height Stamina types, but not against 100 height customs.
Exactly what shadowpegasis said,
They can only beat 145 height, against all others, no.

Whereas kei's combo can defeat all heights (although it hasn't been tested against 230 yet)

iMO kei's destabilizer is the ONLY destabilizer.

Kei is not against destabilizers, he is saying that the other destabilizers are just bad excuses for one. And then this goes back to my first point.
Thanks everyone!

Ray doesn't seem like a destabilizer in my informal testing anyway, though.
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:34 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Exactly what shadowpegasis said,
They can only beat 145 height, against all others, no.

Whereas kei's combo can defeat all heights (although it hasn't been tested against 230 yet)

iMO kei's destabilizer is the ONLY destabilizer.

Kei is not against destabilizers, he is saying that the other destabilizers are just bad excuses for one. And then this goes back to my first point.

Few Things:

1)Destabilisers can't only be on 100 you know. There has been like no testing on lower heights and i'm sure a lower height destabilizer could defeat an LTSC. The only reason 100 destabiliser combos don't do well against LTSC is cause they can't hit the wheel which the whole way that they win...
2)Have you ever looked at Kei's original results? It does very well against defence like most destabilisers then the results vary wildly against stamina depending on the wheel and parts used. Storm Cancer 100WB consistently got 90% and 80% against top tier defence and stamina combos so please stop saying how kei's combo is the only and best destabiliser.
3)If it's the only destabliser how come we have a whole thread of them....
4)Kei never said anything of the sort. Stop putting words in his mouth. What he said was along the lines of why would you use a destabiliser instead of a stamina type.
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:19 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Few Things:

1)Destabilisers can't only be on 100 you know. There has been like no testing on lower heights and i'm sure a lower height destabilizer could defeat an LTSC. The only reason 100 destabiliser combos don't do well against LTSC is cause they can't hit the wheel which the whole way that they win...
2)Have you ever looked at Kei's original results? It does very well against defence like most destabilisers then the results vary wildly against stamina depending on the wheel and parts used. Storm Cancer 100WB consistently got 90% and 80% against top tier defence and stamina combos so please stop saying how kei's combo is the only and best destabiliser.
3)If it's the only destabliser how come we have a whole thread of them....
4)Kei never said anything of the sort. Stop putting words in his mouth. What he said was along the lines of why would you use a destabiliser instead of a stamina type.

You should closely read what I said in this thread.

Anyways, getting back on topic; I would say yes, we should mention the fact that Ray is an outclassed destabilizer Wheel that should only be used when a low Track Stamina custom, L Drago, or Flame is not available. That sounds about right, doesn't it?
I never said Flame Cancer or any other one wasn't better. They are. I just want the fact that it has at least some destabiliser ability to be put in the article.
Yo, drop it.
The conclusion of the majority is that it should not go in.
How is it exactly? Cause you and shadow pegasis think so? Kei just said it should be put in and his opinion is the one that matters. Also nice side step away from the fact that I disproved everything you said.
Smile
Ye know I'm not trying to prove you wrong, but kei said to mention it, not to put a "use in attack(Destabilizer) customization!"

And I wasn't disproved? Nobody here was disproved? We're all working towards the same goal.

Finally, I wasn't sidestepping, just trying to calm the waters.

Edit: there, simple enough, no need for arguments.
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:36 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Smile
Ye know I'm not trying to prove you wrong, but kei said to mention it, not to put a "use in attack(Destabilizer) customization!"

And I wasn't disproved? Nobody here was disproved? We're all working towards the same goal.

Finally, I wasn't sidestepping, just trying to calm the waters.

Edit: there, simple enough, no need for arguments.

Destabilisers aren't attackers though. At no point have I called it an attacker cause it's not. They are combos which combine the traits of attack and stamina combos. Also mention that it has decent but not great use in destabilisers. Only like 2 lines at the most added to the Ray wheel section.
Holy macaroni dude! I didn't say you called them attackers!
I understand what they are, and the message I was sending was that it doesnt need a " use in _____ customization"