BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF Draft: Finished at Last!

Is there any definite Ray destabilizer combo?
Erm the combo you tried got 20% for you and 60% for someone else. If the other persons are wrong it all least shows that it's does have some use. _____ Cancer 100SF/FS normally works with most destabiliser wheels.
Can you do some testing with Ray + Cancer 100SF or Wolf 100HF?

I'd greatly appreciate it, as I don't have SF.
Not at the moment. I'm not home this month till the 28th. I might be able to do some then. If you have FS then test Ray Cancer 100FS cause FS is pretty much as good as SF for destabilisers.
Ah, I see, thanks!

Is it necessary to have Cancer, though? I don't have it.
(Jan. 15, 2011  11:42 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Is it necessary to have Cancer, though? I don't have it.

That's a good thing....

Jk, cancer is the most used clear wheel in destabilizers, but it's not a must have- I've heard Susanow can get the job done, and Wolf, Lacerta, and Bull all give me the same win rate as cancer. However, those are just my results.
"Destabilizers" that are actually good are a form of Attack type.

Anyways, I was sort of being sarcastic when I said we should add it in, only because of how horrible it is in comparison to everything else listed ahead of it. I'd like there to be some more testing with Ray as a destabilizer before we add it in to the article. The results we have thus far conflict with each other.
That's what I was about to say.

I don't know how Evan received a 60% win rate with Ray Wolf 100HF, because it just does not work for me, at all.
If this is done then we could just upload it and after testing is done edit it. Tbh i've never tried HF for destabilisers. No idea how good it is. Did you use banking or sliding shoot during your testing cause I imagine flat plastic attack would require that whereas SF and FS don't.
I tried banking, but it always went into full circles a lot.
I wish I still had my ray unicorno now. Can you try it out with sliding shot?
Sure no problem, but I don't know if I have time today because Science Fair's around the corner.

If I don't do it today, I can probably do it tomorrow.

Also a note, when I used Ray 100HF, if it actually hit Bull, it kept on hitting it, but Bull just seemed to keep on outspinning it when Ray hit Bull many times.
Thanks!

Appreciate it.
(Nov. 26, 2010  6:28 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Metal Wheel: Ray
Ray has shown some prominent Smash Attack when used with the 100 Track. However, with the onset of rubber-based Bottoms such as RS, RSF and CS, Ray's effectiveness has dropped considerably. Ray also has shown abilities in Destabilizer customizations, but it outclassed by Flame and L Drago as destabilizers, and by low Track Stamina customizations. Therefore, Ray should only be used as a destabilizer if the parts stated before are not available.

(Nov. 26, 2010  6:28 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Track: 100
Weight: 1.0 grams
100 is currently the third lowest Track available. Its low height allows Attack-based Wheels such as Lightning to make good contact with opposing Tracks and Wheels. It also has shown prominent Stamina qualities, outclassing 145 and the current staple Stamina Tracks. Lower variants such as 90 and 85 however, are generally preferred as superior heights in comparison. 100 can also be used as a Destabilizer Beyblade to knock off the other opposing Beyblade's balance.

(Nov. 26, 2010  6:28 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Bottom: Rubber Semi-Flat
Weight: 0.7 grams
RSF, or Rubber Semi-Flat, is an SF Bottom completely made out of rubber. It is essentially a flat tip with a smaller radius, affording it both Attack and Defense qualities. It moves in a more aggressive movement than SF because of its rubber material, but RSF has been tested primarily as a Defense Bottom due to its similarity to RS in its ability to grip the Stadium and prevent KOs from Attack types. Its drawbacks, however, is that it has shown major weaknesses against Left-Spin Beyblades such as Lightning L Drago, much like RS. RSF pales in Stamina when compared to WB, allowing Plastic and Metal Attack Bottoms to outspin it quite easily. Due to recent tests, RS has shown to be slightly better than RSF, having higher win rates for the most part in a series of tests comparing the two. With this said, RS should be bought over RSF as a Defense Bottom, making RSF outclassed.

(Nov. 26, 2010  6:28 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Overall:
Ray Gil 100RSF contains some decent parts. RSF is the most significant part of Gil, as it is a top-tier Defense Bottom, and 100 is a top-tier Attack Track. Ray is predominantly outclassed, and Gil is a very unbalanced Clear Wheel. Although not an essential purchase, this Beyblade still has decent parts that makes it a good buy.

Hey, promised I would give this a read-over the other day. I reworded a few things and removed some superfluous information, but overall, this is an awesome draft. Kudos.

As I said before in the Thermal Lacerta thread, I'm still not 100% sure on the legitimacy and effectiveness of the Destabiliser Typing; it seems like all of the customisations we lump into the type are really poor in the current metagame. I don't know if it's worth mentioning them really, so if anyone else has any input, it would be really helpful, haha.
I think in the RSF section you should mention the rubber variations in the RBV7 "mold," I guess you could call it. The RBV7 mold allows more attack, due to a different rubber.
Thanks a lot, ♥!

I removed the Destabilizer section, and edited the RSF with the RBV7 Mold.
This article is very close to being ready to be posted (I just need to edit the RSF section a bit, and I will be taking the Ray description from the Ray Unicorno article that is posted), but I just have one question:

(Nov. 26, 2010  6:28 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: IMPORTANT: Mold Variations
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSF has two different molds. The first mold was released with Ray Gil 100RSF, and the second was released with Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx. The second RSF mold moves faster than the first RSF mold.[/b]

Has this been confirmed by multiple Bladers? I've heard about the different rubber that is apparently used for the RSF/RS's from RBV7, but I haven't tested them myself.
i only have the ray gil one, but after approx 10-20 battles it starts getting aggressive. when it was mint it didnt make it to the tornado ridge, but now (i only got it about 5 days ago) it moves to the tornado ridge quickly and has to be launched pretty weak for it to stay in the center.

but one thing that i have been noticing, is that when RSF is banked, it barelly moves at all.
(Aug. 04, 2011  8:03 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  6:28 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: IMPORTANT: Mold Variations
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSF has two different molds. The first mold was released with Ray Gil 100RSF, and the second was released with Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx. The second RSF mold moves faster than the first RSF mold.[/b]

Has this been confirmed by multiple Bladers? I've heard about the different rubber that is apparently used for the RSF/RS's from RBV7, but I haven't tested them myself.

Just going to bump this in case some people missed it. I really want to get this article posted.
I was playing around with them today and I can confirm that the rubber used for RSF from RBV7 and Blitz Unicorno are more aggressive than the RSF released with Ray Gill.
Hey Kei, can we get this up, like, today? The RSF just got published in the Blitz Unicorno Article, so the only new sections here are the Clear Wheel and Overall.
Well I think there should be some changes to the overall as you can get all its parts in more useful beys.
Edited the overall, added the 100 and RSF parts from the Blitz Unicorno draft, and edited some combos too. Should be ready now.
Yeah it looks great definitely ready to go up Tongue_out