BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF Draft: Finished at Last!

RSF moves too slowly in my stadium for attack.

I will edit it, thank you megablader2.
Personally, I think you should take the plastics thing off, as it's kinda off topic.
Which "plastics" things?
How a Plastic attack bottom could outspin RSF.
It's one of its weaknesses, so I think it's important to keep it.

I'll revise it into - However, it is easy for plastic bottoms to outspin this.
I changed the Ray, RSF, and Overall parts because of the recently outclassed WB.

Also, is it safe to say Ray is outclassed now with the removal of WB? It can't keep up with the new Rubber Bottoms. Also, any overall on this, if it's good enough? Thanks.

Sorry for the double post.
Quote: Every Blader should at least own one of these beyblades.

it should be, "one ofthis beyblade

That's all I saw as far as grammatical mistakes. Smile
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:58 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
Quote: Every Blader should at least own one of these beyblades.

it should be, "one ofthis beyblade

That's all I saw as far as grammatical mistakes. Smile

of the irony, it should be: it should be, "one of this Beyblade
*cough* Beyblade is a proper noun. *cough*
Edited it.

Thanks guys!
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:02 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: *cough* Beyblade is a proper noun. *cough*

oh... I knew I forgot something XD
Is there any definite constellation for Ray Gil?

I remember The LVJ saying it was the Carina constellation, but then some other drafts conclude others.
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:52 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Is there any definite constellation for Ray Gil?

I remember The LVJ saying it was the Carina constellation, but then some other drafts conclude others.
It is Carina.
Ah okay, thank you Kai-V.
where did you get the weights from? Because when i saw akirasdaddy's video on gil, the weights were different...
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/pweight.htm

I used the Automatic Translation on Google Chrome.

Are any of these weights confirmed? If not I'll just get 'em off Akiras Daddy.
They are confirmed,we've been using that website for ages. Also you didn't write the direct link to the weights.
Ah, sorry about that.
Also if u have a strong arm and a beylauncher u can make RSF move in a flower-like pattern like RF, R2F and CS. I've been doing it alot lately and it avoids attack combos well at the start which is when they have the most power. U can add that if u want, might help
I tried doing that, but my Vulcan and Lightning usually just knock it out.

Anyways, it's best to just keep it in the center away from the ridge.
Thanks to ShadowPegasis with the edits for Ray.

Also, I put that the Gil Clear Wheel was bad because it was unbalanced, as I recall hearing Mc Frown saying it was the worst Clear Wheel so far. Can anyone confirm this or is there a second/different reason behind this?
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:07 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Thanks to ShadowPegasis with the edits for Ray.

No problem man. Asians gotta stick togethor.
(Nov. 26, 2010  6:28 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Metal Wheel: Rayo

There's an unnecessary "o" in there.
Thanks! I've edited it now.
I've also changed the Ray section a bit on my article. You should take a look and see if you want to put it here.