BB-13 Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries

can you make a vid
(Sep. 20, 2008  10:45 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: can you make a vid

Seconding this, I need to see it. Gasp
sure tomorrow thiught as its 700 at night but which stadium should i use as i have the balance and attack stadium plus do you want me to customize aries to make it better for upper attack
As long as we know what custom youre using, its fine with me
heres my suggestion:

Aries105F VS Leone145D (Or Pegasis 145D)

Bull105F VS Leone145D (Or Pegasis 145D)

Use the same enemy for them both, and do each battle atleast 10 times. It should show which has better upper.
you also test aries vs leone? its not so important if you record this, posting the results is fine
(Sep. 20, 2008  11:22 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: ok but which stadium

I'd personally like to see a little bit in both Attack and Balance.
thanks japbeyblader your testing is appreciated
Since nobody posted it yet ...
japbeyblader's mfb upper attack test
Interesting stuff. The upper isn't that great, but I still think this Wheel has potential. I think it could go well with D125.
(Sep. 22, 2008  1:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Interesting stuff. The upper isn't that great, but I still think this Wheel has potential. I think it could go well with D125.

I think so too. Can't wait to get my hands on Aries and Wolf.
I feel like an Aries105f combo would just dominate everything with a sliding shot.
why oh why does aries have 2 be in arandom booster noooooooo its so coool i reli wanna eat it XD jokes!!
(Sep. 24, 2008  5:50 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: why oh why does aries have 2 be in arandom booster noooooooo its so coool i reli wanna eat it XD jokes!!

Please don't post replies like this in the future. Thank you.

Although I have to say I am also disappointed that Aries is in the Random Booster. I will likely never own one.
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:55 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2008  5:50 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: why oh why does aries have 2 be in arandom booster noooooooo its so coool i reli wanna eat it XD jokes!!

Please don't post replies like this in the future. Thank you.

Although I have to say I am also disappointed that Aries is in the Random Booster. I will likely never own one.

Honestly, if you really like one buy two or three boosters, you have an ok chance of getting one, or some sexy parts.
I still haven't decided if I'm going to buy this/how many I will buy. Lips_sealed
I still want 10... I only got 1 ordered so I'll probably get like 7 more or something.
I managed to secure three, and I am not sure, but I think TRU Japan charged me an extra 500 yen for each RB if I did not order ten of them. I did order ten, but only three were in stock. This is what Azuma said. I'm not sure if he means 500 yen for the out of stock ones or for the ones that are in stock:

"Hi Evan,
Your special order for 10 items...they got only 3 of that. The store has a
strange system. If you order less than 10 combined, then they charge you 500
handling charge per item. Do you still want us to place the order for
whatever they have in stock? "
I'm pretty sure he means +500 yen on the 3 they have. Why would they charge you for 7 that they do not have in stock??
(Sep. 25, 2008  2:57 PM)Anubis Wrote: I managed to secure three, and I am not sure, but I think TRU Japan charged me an extra 500 yen for each RB if I did not order ten of them. I did order ten, but only three were in stock. This is what Azuma said. I'm not sure if he means 500 yen for the out of stock ones or for the ones that are in stock:

"Hi Evan,
Your special order for 10 items...they got only 3 of that. The store has a
strange system. If you order less than 10 combined, then they charge you 500
handling charge per item. Do you still want us to place the order for
whatever they have in stock? "

Is that like that with every item ordered at TRU?
I have no idea if it's for every item or not.

And I didn't think they would charge me for stuff I'm not ordering, but I'm not sure if it means +500 on every item I order that is on backorder. You know, not in stock, so they ship it later.
Yeah, but I thought of other articles to buy from them, I think some are here that ordered the starters from TRU. Was there a fee added because you didn't order ten pieces of every item?
I don't have the receipt anymore but I don't think a fee was added.. it went from 130 USD to like 220 USD but I thought that was with added MOJ fees.