BB-13 Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries

Wow, I'm not sure if I'm as hyped about the recolors anymore Uncertain
I have some paint remover and put a tiny bit on my Sagittario Wheel. Rubbed off pretty damn easily.
I'll probably be doing this any extra wheels I get.
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:01 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:00 AM)Lee Wrote: What exactly is the "equivalent" of a full beyblade?

A Wheel, a Track, a Bottom, and a Face.
Huh? Then define a "full" beyblade.
Aries wheel looks great. Does any1 know what Track/Bottom he has? bu Full he means it gives you a r5andom of each piece (1 random track/Wheel/Bottom)
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:10 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Aries wheel looks great. Does any1 know what Track/Bottom he has? bu Full he means it gives you a r5andom of each piece (1 random track/Wheel/Bottom)

Not yet, I'm hoping for a Rubber Flat

(Sep. 17, 2008  2:09 AM)Lee Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:01 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:00 AM)Lee Wrote: What exactly is the "equivalent" of a full beyblade?

A Wheel, a Track, a Bottom, and a Face.
Huh? Then define a "full" beyblade.

Bull, Pegasis, etc. An equivalent would be random parts
im hoping for a Rubber Sharp. Why make another "sweeper" beyblade? Isnt Pegasis enough?. I hope Track has D in front of it.
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:14 AM)Gotruto Wrote: im hoping for a Rubber Sharp. Why make another "sweeper" beyblade? Isnt Pegasis enough?. I hope Track has D in front of it.

I'm doubting it, look at the rest of the blades in this set.
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:14 AM)Gotruto Wrote: im hoping for a Rubber Sharp. Why make another "sweeper" beyblade? Isnt Pegasis enough?. I hope Track has D in front of it.

on a CLEARLY attack oriented Wheel? Yeah that makes just SOO much sense. I'm praying for a metal flat. I wanna see a Gliding Shoot.
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:15 AM)Train Wrote:

on a CLEARLY attack oriented Wheel? Yeah that makes just SOO much sense. I'm praying for a metal flat. I wanna see a Gliding Shoot.

At this point, a Rubber Flat would be a bit more useful. MFB so far has a lot of recoil, and this will help
Well if they stick to the traditional releases, then the next flat type should be a gripped one.
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:18 AM)G Wrote: Well if they stick to the traditional releases, then the next flat type should be a gripped one.

Exactly, a metal flat will be late in the game, if they follow to old format
It cant really be called an attack wheel until we get more photos. to me it looks more defencive.
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:20 AM)Gotruto Wrote: It cant really be called an attack wheel until we get more photos. to me it looks more defencive.

It's obviously attack, with some defense undertones.
What if the 3 parts of the wheel that are sticking out are rounded? which is what it looks like to me.
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:23 AM)Gotruto Wrote: What if the 3 parts of the wheel that are sticking out are rounded? which is what it looks like to me.

It might be, either way I will be happy. I loved Dranzer GT/Master Dragoon's AR, and a new Defense ring will be nice
yah either way, it will be awesome. And w/e the case a rubber bottom would still be the most useful.

This Wheel is not CLEARLY Attack oriented, so drop the sarcasm.
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

With the shape, one would think it's like Master Dragoon's AR.
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:29 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

With the shape, one would think it's like Master Dragoon's AR.

That's what I said, but we really don't know if there are actual slopes on the wings. If there aren't, this Wheel is most likely not offense-oriented.
Like i said, it could be rounded. which is the way it appears to me.
guys, the wings are layered and looks like a croissant so don't expect its upper potential to be as good as Upper Dragoon.
Doesn't really look layered it looks like it has notches in it. It doesn't look like Upper Dragoon it looks like Triangle Wing (think that's what Dranzer GT's AR is called...) or Advance Attacker's AR it looks like it would have some smash potential too depending on how thick it is. I realize the wings Or rather Horns are too wide to transfer Energy effectively, but I still think it looks attack oriented. Also looks pretty wide which is another attack bonus.
Here's a poorly draw sketch of what I think the side looks like. Most likely INACCURATE so don't quote me on it.
[Image: guess.jpg]
I meant layered like how in the picture... another word could be sectioned, but I can't of any other way.

I marked 2 spots in it. The blue marks the end of the AR wing which is pointed up slightly. The ends should probably be more flatter and pointed up more. The red indicates there is some kind of dip at the top of the ramps on the wing. This makes me think it's not going to allow upper attack as well. I think these were put in so it doesn't become a broken AR in the game.

Again, I'm probably wrong about this, but I'm just posting my observations as I saw from the AR in the picture.
This was the impression I got when I saw the AR, too. It reminded me more of Master Draciel, actually.
With random boosters you're always better off waiting until someone sells them in bulk (like 3-10 packs) on YJA like what they do with the HMS's, or wait until some kid opens some and decides to sell them on there, it's generally cheaper that way if you're only looking for something specific.
But Aries looks gorgeous, I must say Wheel reminds me of a mix of kid Dragoon and Master draciel., I'm curious as to what the other one I've seen pictured on the wiki is, has a very unusual wheel.
(Sep. 17, 2008  7:21 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: With random boosters you're always better off waiting until someone sells them in bulk (like 3-10 packs) on YJA like what they do with the HMS's, or wait until some kid opens some and decides to sell them on there, it's generally cheaper that way if you're only looking for something specific.
But Aries looks gorgeous, I must say Wheel reminds me of a mix of kid Dragoon and Master draciel., I'm curious as to what the other one I've seen pictured on the wiki is, has a very unusual wheel.

Keep in mind that the HMS boosters you see on YJ now are dead stock.

Also, what "other one" pictured on the Wiki?