BB-13 Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries

(Sep. 17, 2008  7:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  7:21 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: With random boosters you're always better off waiting until someone sells them in bulk (like 3-10 packs) on YJA like what they do with the HMS's, or wait until some kid opens some and decides to sell them on there, it's generally cheaper that way if you're only looking for something specific.
But Aries looks gorgeous, I must say Wheel reminds me of a mix of kid Dragoon and Master draciel., I'm curious as to what the other one I've seen pictured on the wiki is, has a very unusual wheel.

Keep in mind that the HMS boosters you see on YJ now are dead stock.

Also, what "other one" pictured on the Wiki?

True about the Dead stock. but what I mean is, you would probably be able to find boosters in time on there, just about everything shows it's face once in a while on there, so it's a game of waiting. Though by that time it's probably better to buy a few of your own.

this is the one I was on about:
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=I...seType.jpg
the one with the Green Face and bottom/track

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=I...ceType.jpg
the one with the blue face and Track/bottom that isn't Pegasis.

They've probably already been made and I've just missed it or something like that XD so I apologise if it's already been written up.
Oh, I see. Well, I'm not sure how that's relevant to the topic ...
(Sep. 17, 2008  7:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Oh, I see. Well, I'm not sure how that's relevant to the topic ...

I was just adding it in that I like the unusual wheel.
since I put my input for what I thought of Aries, i just threw that in at the end that I was curious.
(Sep. 17, 2008  7:21 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: With random boosters you're always better off waiting until someone sells them in bulk (like 3-10 packs) on YJA like what they do with the HMS's, or wait until some kid opens some and decides to sell them on there, it's generally cheaper that way if you're only looking for something specific.
But Aries looks gorgeous, I must say Wheel reminds me of a mix of kid Dragoon and Master draciel., I'm curious as to what the other one I've seen pictured on the wiki is, has a very unusual wheel.

you lose the element of surprise then Uncertain
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:27 PM)G Wrote:

you lose the element of surprise then Uncertain

true XD
I don't like surprises, concerning booster's it's often bad for me XD

anyway, I think when I order from YJA next year, i'll buy some boosters and hope to get an Aries by then, If I don't, ah well Smile
Can someone remind me how random boosters work. Do i get one full blade like lets say leone or do i get 4 random parts that make up a combo.
(Sep. 17, 2008  4:50 PM)Maz Wrote: Can someone remind me how random boosters work. Do i get one full blade like lets say leone or do i get 4 random parts that make up a combo.

It looks like this time around, you get a full blade.
My two starters are shipping as we speak =3 Now I'm gunna save up to buy a couple boosters.
(Sep. 17, 2008  10:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  4:50 PM)Maz Wrote: Can someone remind me how random boosters work. Do i get one full blade like lets say leone or do i get 4 random parts that make up a combo.

Took them long enough to do that system. It's annoying when youre after 1 blade and you have to buy a zillion packs just to get the parts together.
(Sep. 18, 2008  3:03 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

Took them long enough to do that system. It's annoying when youre after 1 blade and you have to buy a zillion packs just to get the parts together.

I'm surprised that they didn't continue with this system. It's how TCGs earn money too.
(Sep. 18, 2008  3:58 PM)Nic Wrote:

I'm surprised that they didn't continue with this system. It's how TCGs earn money too.
That's how I spent so much money on Yu-Gi-Oh back in the day.
(Sep. 18, 2008  9:48 PM)G Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2008  3:58 PM)Nic Wrote:

That's how I spent so much money on Yu-Gi-Oh back in the day.

Same. Though the forum "pojo" is fantastic for trading to get what you need.

On topic: d'you reckon they'll do more recolour's of Aries than the one just shown in this pack?
I used to work for Pojo. Pojo is a jerk.
(Sep. 18, 2008  9:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I used to work for Pojo. Pojo is a jerk.

XD!! I've never had a problem to be honest. then again, I don't trade, Dreamborn does. I just pester people on the Duel Masters thread.
Seriously, he's a huge tool. He has kids work for free and collects money from the ad revenue.

Anyway.

I'm asking about this booster on a Japanese BBS now.
Confirmation that Aries has 125D.
(Sep. 19, 2008  1:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Confirmation that Aries has 125D.

carp. No new track or bottom Pinching_eyes
That's a pretty carp deal... The wheel doesn't look that exceptional either.
Not sure if I want to order 10 anymore Uncertain
(I probably will though...)
Wow. What a rip off. Seriously.

Why would Takara-Tomy make a Beyblade that only has a Face and Wheel? They just released 125 and D with Bull and Leone!
Im probably not goint o buy these, its not worth around 40$-80$ for a beyblade. And still, I already have 2 125 and 1 D, i dont need those again. Basicly 60$ for a WHEEL

Gekiryu: ....im on that thread all of the time....
Unless aries weel is amazing, or your a collector i dont see any reason to buy this random booster.
(Sep. 19, 2008  1:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Confirmation that Aries has 125D.

Source?

I should have photos of Aries soon.
Here it is: http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-1329-po...l#pid62045

Kai-V, please post your sources when making posts like that.

Is the Face metal or something? All the same, pretty damn disappointing about the parts rehash.

No new Tracks or Bottoms in this Booster. Really disappointing.
(Sep. 19, 2008  9:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Here it is: http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-1329-po...l#pid62045

Kai-V, please post your sources when making posts like that.
Hm, OK, even though I would never state it as I did if I were not at least 99% sure.

Here is the other Japanese website I was talking about in the Yahoo! Japan Auctions topic then :
http://kakaku.com/tv/program/channel=12/...ID=199129/