BB-13 Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries

The face does look metal. Its not so dissapointing if it is.
(Sep. 19, 2008  12:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2008  9:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Here it is: http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-1329-po...l#pid62045

Kai-V, please post your sources when making posts like that.
Hm, OK, even though I would never state it as I did if I were not at least 99% sure.

Here is the other Japanese website I was talking about in the Yahoo! Japan Auctions topic then :
http://kakaku.com/tv/program/channel=12/...ID=199129/

Oh no, I know you wouldn't post it if you were not sure. But I would've liked to have seen the source. :p
any1 else thinking eventually there will be a full metal MFB? (Like get Aries face, then choose a wheel, and there will be metal tracks/bottoms?)
(Sep. 19, 2008  9:14 PM)Gotruto Wrote: any1 else thinking eventually there will be a full metal MFB? (Like get Aries face, then choose a wheel, and there will be metal tracks/bottoms?)

Well we don't know if Aries face is metal yet. Also, a combo like that would probably be above the weight limit.
I gotta tell ya this was VERY disappointing to me. They have used up and basically ruined all 3 FIRE signs. (Leo, Sag and Aries respectfully) Leo is fine I thought it was an original way to try out Def and Sag being Endurance.. eh it's carp, but at least they tired. They could have done so much more with Aries...
Aries will be a good beyblade, 125D is a good combination (As far as i can tell) and the wheel looks like it will be good. plus the, most likely, metal Face will add a good amount of defence.
Do you not realize that the metal Face was just a (likely incorrect) theory of mine?

And you can get 125D with other Beyblades.
The face on Aries appears to just be gray plastic, which is kind of a bummer because a metal face does sound like a good idea.
(Sep. 19, 2008  9:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2008  9:14 PM)Gotruto Wrote: any1 else thinking eventually there will be a full metal MFB? (Like get Aries face, then choose a wheel, and there will be metal tracks/bottoms?)

Well we don't know if Aries face is metal yet. Also, a combo like that would probably be above the weight limit.

Theres a weight limit?
There always has been, so I imagine there will be this generation.
(Sep. 20, 2008  2:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you not realize that the metal Face was just a (likely incorrect) theory of mine?

It looks metal. Also im sure we all think there will a metal face so why not now?
(Sep. 20, 2008  4:34 AM)Maz Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2008  2:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you not realize that the metal Face was just a (likely incorrect) theory of mine?

It looks metal. Also im sure we all think there will a metal face so why not now?

The face looks metallic in the first picture here, but in the second and third pictures on that page it looks rather plasticky.
(Sep. 20, 2008  4:36 AM)Doompenguin Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2008  4:34 AM)Maz Wrote:

The face looks metallic in the first picture here, but in the second and third pictures on that page it looks rather plasticky.

Your right i never looked at the other two pics. Oh well im sure like i said eairlyer there will eventualy be a weighted if not metal face.
Yeah that face is plastic. It is sweet as hell though.

UGH TAKARA-TOMY WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE IT A GRIP SHARP OR SOMETHING
Wolf's face is still cooler
(Sep. 20, 2008  5:44 AM)Maz Wrote: Wolf's face is still cooler

Agree

Although guys I dont see why there already flaming at Takara Tomy, I mean the first Gen of Plastics and HMS were pretty much the same to be honest, specailly with the Plastics where you'd see blades rather then the Main 4 having the same bottoms and so on, I mean right at the start there were just recolors of the same blade.
Yeah, but Takara knows better by now.
HMS had Grip Flat as one of the first RC's though.
(Sep. 20, 2008  6:14 AM)Maz Wrote: HMS had Grip Flat as one of the first RC's though.

Exactly ... when you look at the contents of the first HMS booster, and then compare it to this booster ...

It's perfectly reasonable for people to be disappointed by this.
Hmmm yeah now I see where your coming from, but perhaps Takara is milking it and will release useful parts slowly, and also HMS was still a continuation from the Anime/Manga, Tysons always had a Grip Flat type of bottom and so on, So i could see why there was a Grip Flat RC at the start, to go along with the Anime/Manga.
It's still logical to be disappointed that they couldn't give us more than one new Wheel in the first booster.
i got aries in my 3rd bosster and i tried it out and it has awesome upper attack
(Sep. 20, 2008  10:20 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: i got aries in my 3rd bosster and i tried it out and it has awesome upper attack

How does it compare to Pegasis and Bull?