BB-13 Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries

[img]http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_gold/toysrus/item/2973642001.jpg[/img]

Will be out in a few days. I plan on ordering six, though I don't know the exact odds of getting Aries. Annoying thing: they cost 499 yen, the same as non-random Boosters. :\
I'm looking forward to Aries, even though I won't be getting any of the Random Boosters, most likely.

Since this appears to be similar to the Master Dragoon AR, I can see the Aries Wheel being really useful for Upper Attack.
It looks like the slopes aren't too deep to me, personally. I can see it being useful for Defense and Stamina, though.

I wonder what the Track and Bottom are ...

Also, I really wish these were 399. :\

Also, I wonder if there will be a secret prize.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:02 AM)Grey Wrote: Since this appears to be similar to the Master Dragoon AR, I can see the Aries Wheel being really useful for Upper Attack.

The design is similar, but I want to see a side view of it to see how big the upper will be.

I'll probably end up ordering six of these as well when I get the money.
(Sep. 17, 2008  12:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I plan on ordering six, though I don't know the exact odds of getting Aries.
1/8.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  12:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I plan on ordering six, though I don't know the exact odds of getting Aries.
1/8.

carp

those really aren't great odds!
I think its worth taking the chance and just buying six. Even if you don't get Aries, you can always buy a couple more.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:16 AM)Kei Wrote: I think its worth taking the chance and just buying six. Even if you don't get Aries, you can always buy a couple more.

Well jeez, if I'm going to spend the money for six, I may as well get eight.
I wonder how much Ideal will sell these for if they get it. $10 I take it?
Anyways, I'll probably order form TRU Japan still. I'm planning on getting 10.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:21 AM)G Wrote: I wonder how much Ideal will sell these for if they get it. $10 I take it?
Anyways, I'll probably order form TRU Japan still. I'm planning on getting 10.

cool cool, yeah don't waste your time on ideal

also red pegasis is sexy
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
1/8.

carp

those really aren't great odds!
Quetzalcoatl parts had the same odds. And yet some people were quite lucky.

Six boosters is fine. In a sense, you could buy eight and not get any Aries either.

Do Random Boosters usually give you a full beyblade, or the equivalent of one ?
The equivalent of one, but I think this time that they are doing whole Beyblades. Note that I don't have any evidence to back this up.

What do you mean, Quetz parts had the same odds? I thought once you had enough points you were guaranteed to get it.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What do you mean, Quetz parts had the same odds? I thought once you had enough points you were guaranteed to get it.

I think she meant the Quetz parts from the Boosters.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:30 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What do you mean, Quetz parts had the same odds? I thought once you had enough points you were guaranteed to get it.

I think she meant the Quetz parts from the Boosters.

Oh right. Well, that's a bit different. Speechless I would still like to get enough to make sure I get at least 1 Aries. Obviously getting 8 guarantees nothing, but it's better than six! :downswords:

I wonder if there will be a secret prize at all.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wonder if there will be a secret prize at all.

Isn't Aries the "Secret" prize? The RB is called "Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries" afterall.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:36 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wonder if there will be a secret prize at all.

Isn't Aries the "Secret" prize? The RB is called "Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries" afterall.

i mean one that's actually a secret
I'm hoping for full beyblades like the plastic gen. Much better imo than RBAs.

I'm ordering 8 with my MFB lot. I really want Aries.

The face is carp sexy
Well, why would they put the word "Secret" before Aries in the title?!
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:37 AM)Kei Wrote: Well, why would they put the word "Secret" before Aries in the title?!

It is a mystery
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:37 AM)Kei Wrote: Well, why would they put the word "Secret" before Aries in the title?!

Japanese people are weird. Tongue_out_wink
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The equivalent of one, but I think this time that they are doing whole Beyblades. Note that I don't have any evidence to back this up.
Actually, I think that that short note about "RANDOM" on the official website said you had eight possibilities when you open the box. This should confirm that each Random Booster gives you one beyblade.

I really do not believe there will be any other secret blade.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I really do not believe there will be any other secret blade.

THIS SUCKS
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I really do not believe there will be any other secret blade.

THIS SUCKS

Well, with the old boosters the secret was revealed as soon as someone got one. Big secret
What exactly is the "equivalent" of a full beyblade?
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:00 AM)Lee Wrote: What exactly is the "equivalent" of a full beyblade?

A Wheel, a Track, a Bottom, and a Face.