BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set

i think the only stadiums that came with the stickers were bb-09 and bb-10
Thanks Ultrablader, wow that is cheap. I hope that the looks of the Black BB-10 looks nice. As it was said, this recolor looks not as neat compared to the other one. Also don't look for one on eBay, those are so not real..
they call it "Big Band Pegasis" ro maybe that's just a spelling mistake...
i especially like the color of the launcher and the grip. they're silver. but i hate the recolor of big bang. i think its boring
what is 3990 YEN IN USD???
(Mar. 24, 2011  12:05 AM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: what is 3990 YEN IN USD???

about $50, search next time, 4 pages isn't that long.
Forget my idiocy on decals. Perhaps there will be for the sides but for the floor itself, unless the stadium is a great deal transparent, the decals won't show through.

= Less decoration = Sad Blader Unhappy
It is indeed a picture of the front of the box ...
see, this is why i hate living in new zealand, we only get hasbro beys and there is rarely a shop that sells takara tomy products. Other than my whining, this looks truly awesome, i really wish i could get my hands on even just the beypoint card!!! XD
This set looks... amazing Grin I may just cease buying any more beyblade stuff till my birthday rolls around in may and ask for this as a gift 8D So much stuff that I'd like... I don't have a string launcher or grip yet, I need a stadium, and I like these ones much more than the ones that they sell here, I quite want a RF for my L Drago, and any new blades would be nice of course. The only drag is that A.) It costs so much (then again it comes with a ton of stuff too. it's mostly that shipping...) and B.) I'm planning on asking for a 3DS as well, so it'll likely turn into a game of chance as to what I end up getting. I can always keep my hopes up though :3
(Mar. 25, 2011  5:06 AM)clankzappah Wrote: see, this is why i hate living in new zealand, we only get hasbro beys and there is rarely a shop that sells takara tomy products. Other than my whining, this looks truly awesome, i really wish i could get my hands on even just the beypoint card!!! XD

You say that like New Zealand is the only place where you can't get Takara beys... I doubt you can get them in the UK.
The same here in Australia. But I have heard of One.......

OMG This thing is out Tomorrow I NEED to get to the Bank and put my $100 on My Debit card so I can buy these Baby and other stuff.
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:05 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: The same here in Australia. But I have heard of One.......

OMG This thing is out Tomorrow I NEED to get to the Bank and put my $100 on My Debit card so I can buy these Baby and other stuff.

there are a few places in sydney were you can find sonokong beys Tongue_out
whoa man i am so getting that!
i rly need to get one!
Here is a photo of the back of the box:
I know there were some on this thread wanting images of the box.
does that come with FGrin as it looks like it from the back?
(Mar. 26, 2011  1:59 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: does that come with FGrin as it looks like it from the back?

Yes, why not ? That was already known.

"Unboxing" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ypIS0Mblh0
odd that the facebolt on the DX has the pegasus insignia printed on it but the BB-105 the facebolt is sticker?

*Otsu@ I think its for comedic value
ah snap, @ facebolt, excellent. looks sexay.

why do japanese kids act super spazzy during their videos? everything is always quick quick. bb18libra does that too.
This would be so great to get, I really need a stadium lol.
Pre-ordered off of toywiz. Joyful_2
if i cant get a 3ds then this is a automatic buy, and its good to see 85 and XF getting easier to get a hold of even though Mercury Anubis was worth its price
I am seriously about to Kill myself if I dont purchase this over the next 2 Days.

Thanks for the Vid Kai-V.

I will see Ad's Price and if He doesnt get 70$ or under Ill just go to Toywiz or Plamoya.
(Mar. 27, 2011  1:14 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I am seriously about to Kill myself if I dont purchase this over the next 2 Days.

Thanks for the Vid Kai-V.

I will see Ad's Price and if He doesnt get 70$ or under Ill just go to Toywiz or Plamoya.

If you check AkirasD bb-105 Big Bang Pegasis F : D overview video, you'll see his pricing in the comments (shipping included).
bb-105: 20$ USD USD 25$
bb-107: 70$ USD

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbQMauKrZiA