BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set

In this set, when it is released.
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:39 PM)Robinu Wrote: Where can I find the Black Attack Stadium ? Stupid

...Hasn't this answer already been answered as soon as this thread was posted?
How much is that in USD so I can save up.( I need the stadium, launcher/ grip, and point card) I love the colors better because the blue and red gets old
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:14 PM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: How much is that in USD so I can save up.( I need the stadium, launcher/ grip, and point card) I love the colors better because the blue and red gets old

3990 JPY is currently around 50 USD.
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:14 PM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: How much is that in USD so I can save up.( I need the stadium, launcher/ grip, and point card) I love the colors better because the blue and red gets old

Use xe.com, however the starting price when this will be released will be a lot higher than what it costs in Japan.
This looks so epic im am hoping to get this seeing as there are loads of usefull parts and accersories Grin
thanks kai-v
oh my god im soo gonna buy this Grin Just a Sweet 50 BUCKS or more(Shipping Cost Uncertain)Grin
This is bar far one of the best Metal Fight Beyblade products in general. Big Bang Pegasis F:D, 85, 105, XF, RF, a Beylauncher, a 3 Segment Launcher Grip, a BeyPoint Card, and to finish off, a Black Attack Stadium. This should sell high.
Hah, Toywiz actually didn't overprice this one on their 'pre-order'. Only 5 bucks, which is understandable.

http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesbb107.html
You know all hell breaks loose when that happens. I'm actually compelled to buy this.
(Mar. 22, 2011  4:10 AM)Dan Wrote: You know all hell breaks loose when that happens. I'm actually compelled to buy this.

... Grin I can't help but agree with that. Actually, it's reasonable and doesn't require paypal (which my parents are against). I'll probably get it from here, since I need almost everything that comes with this.
That's without shipping though. The shipping will probably be large cause it's toywiz.
Well, shipping info isn't there, so you could technically order it now and not have to pay shipping...
I am quite certain shipping costs are calculated when you "Checkout" and added to your bill ... Toywiz already had similar sets, so they can surely estimate how expensive shipping will cost for you depending on the address you provided.
I actually found a website, that is gonna have it in stock on Saturday!
They will also have fang leone and big bang pegasis!!
Heres the website: http://plamoya.com/en/beyblades-c-1015.html
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:11 AM)Cyber Unicorno Wrote: I actually found a website, that is gonna have it in stock on Saturday!
They will also have fang leone and big bang pegasis!!
Heres the website: http://plamoya.com/en/beyblades-c-1015.html

I suppose you did not realise that this weekend was indeed after the release date in Japan ... This is really nothing interesting, we all know about plamoya anyway.
This set does include F: D right cause I heard it does but the contents that were listed didn't say it did.
Of course it does, like the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set. Big Bang will just be a recolor so it will have F:D, yes.
There's a very cheap pre order on HobbyLinkJapan.com. Won't ship till April though.
(Mar. 23, 2011  4:33 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: There's a very cheap pre order on HobbyLinkJapan.com. Won't ship till April though.

hlj finally stocking beyblade again, good find.
Does anyone have any clue if this stadium will come with the pegasis decals on it?
The BB-32 Hybrid wheel set ver didn't.

Did the Galaxy pegasis DX set come with the decals? If so there's a higher chance this will right?
(Mar. 23, 2011  4:33 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: There's a very cheap pre order on HobbyLinkJapan.com. Won't ship till April though.

Ultra: Can you give me a link? I can't find it no matter what I type in the search...
ControL_: I'm not sure, but looking at the separate picture of the attack stadium alone in the OP, and how the other 2 stadiums (bb-09 and bb-10) showed decals on their boxes, I don't think so... I could be wrong though.
The stadium looks opaque, so I don't see why there would be stickers.